All South Restoration Services

Founded 1997 • With Angi since June 2008

5905 Steeplechase Blvd STE 400

Cumming, GA 30040

We are local to the Atlanta area and have over 50 years experience in the emergency restoration industry. We are licensed, bonded, IICRC certified and fully insured to handle any emergency situation. You can rest assured that when you call All South Emergency Restoration Services you will be working with the most qualified and knowledgeable professionals in the industry. EMERGENCY 24 HOUR REPAIRS, SERVICE, & CLEAN UP! ADDITIONAL EMAIL: DAVID@ALLSOUTHINC.COM....

10/17/2021

Darek C.

My house had extensive water damage requiring $85K of complex repairs. Insurance paid for it but I had to select a contractor. All South Restoration was recommended to me and I'm very happy that I decided to hire them. First, they identified many repair items that were missed by a professional insurance adjuster and, based on their professional estimate and reputation, insurance agree to pay for additional repairs which saved me many thousands $$$ as otherwise I would have to pay for these repairs from my own pocket later on. Second, despite complexity of the project and current shortages of materials, the project was completed on time, as promised at the beginning, and on budget which means all the house repair cost was covered 100% by insurance and overall the house looks better than before flooding. Third, quality of work and materials is great and as promised with frequent and detail communication during the entire project. Since they were recommended to me, I'm passing on my sincere recommendation of All South Restoration services for any house repair or remodeling project.

Description of Work
Water damage house repair

Category carpet cleaners, drywall, electrician, flooring contractor, hardwood floor, plumbing, remodeling, water damage restoration, air duct cleaning, home remodeling, interior painters

04/12/2020

Jeremy C.

Bad experience. I had a specific budget in mind but had plenty of flexibility to expand my budget. Received a call prior to my estimate and was told it’d be double my budget (which I could afford but I’d want to know what I was purchasing and have an idea of what the finished project would look like). Guy who called me said he didn’t want to waste my time or his. No worries. Cancelled appointment and nobodies time was wasted.

Description of Work
Basement remodel

Category drywall, electrician, flooring contractor, plumbing, remodeling

08/23/2019

Amy M.

Everything went good, everything went well and the people were nice.

Description of Work
Water medication. They got all the water out on the floor and they have to removed everything that was damaged.

08/22/2019

John F.

It went exceptionally well. They could not have been more congenial, accommodating, thorough and hard-working. I could not have been more happy.

Description of Work
They repaired two bathrooms with water damage from a leak behind the wall.

Category home remodeling

08/20/2019

Anna F.

It was great. The workers were fast and did a great job.

Description of Work
They did a water restoration.

08/20/2019

michael H.

We were very pleased with their service. They did everything what they said they would do, and they did it on time. It was a good experience working with them. They have fare pricing.

Description of Work
They cleaned the Molds in the basement and in the garage

Category mold removal

02/23/2019

R L.

Even though the beautiful floors were laid 4 years ago, All South sent someone out to reinstall the transition pieces at no charge. They stood by their work and responded immediately. The initial work is fabulous, and now the transition pieces are in good shape.

Description of Work
The wooden transition pieces between hard wood floors came loose and needed to reinstalled.

Category flooring contractor, hardwood floor

10/30/2018

kelly H.

All South worked excellent with the insurance company through out the processed. They were very professional and were there working when they said they would be. They returned phone calls with in the day or next. The work they did turned out beautiful and help us sell are home for $11,500 more than asking price with 5 offers!!!! This is the second time I have used All South and have referred them to other friends and they have used them also with the same results very satisfied!!!

Description of Work
New Master Bathroom, Kids bathroom, ceiling, drywall repairs, painting carpeting. siding repairs, water damage repair, electrical and plumbing ect

Category drywall, electrician, flooring contractor, lighting, plumbing, water damage restoration, home remodeling, interior painters

elizabeth S.

It was wonderful. They were just completely awesome. They are very trustworthy. And I thought their service was fairly priced. I would absolutely refer them to anyone.

Description of Work
My parent's house has flooded. They helped me restore it after the flood and helped me prepare the house to be sold.

jerry D.

They were great. They have previously did a work for me, I was very impressed with the work that is why I hired them again. They did a great job.

Description of Work
They rebuilt the back of my house from storm damage.

elizabeth S.

Description of Work
They helped me restore my parent's house for the damage caused by flood and helped me prepare it to be sold.

Dennis P.

IT was great. They did a good job with quality work. They went above and beyond.

Description of Work
They finished my basement.

10/02/2018

Rob A.

AllSouth did a fine job and I would hire them again. The project manager assigned to us communicated regularly and succinctly. Even still, you should expect to participate as renovations are underway to confirm placement of critical elements and to inspect work as it progresses.

Description of Work
Master and guest bathroom renovations, water damage remediation

Category carpet cleaners, flooring contractor, plumbing, remodeling, water damage restoration, home remodeling, interior painters

09/15/2018

Jessica H.

We hired All South to restore our home after an air conditioning unit in our attic leaked while we were on vacation, causing water damage to ceilings and hardwood floors on both levels of our house. They did a superb job - from helping us deal with our insurer (our adjuster told us All South's estimate was one of the most detailed, and best, she'd ever seen), to managing several different aspects of the project - packing us out and in, floor repair, ceiling and drywall, and painting. Everything was professionally and efficiently handled. While I certainly hope never to be in a situation like this again, I couldn't be happier with having used All South for this project.

Description of Work
Restoration of water damage

Category drywall, hardwood floor, water damage restoration, interior painters

04/09/2018

Callie H.

We are super pleased with the work that All South did to restore our kitchen and flooring due to a water leak. Although, they were slow out of the gate to get started on the work the final results were exactly what we were hoping for. Once we were assigned to our GC, he was attentive to our needs and very accessible. We made several upgrades and had some additional asks beyond what was covered by insurance. They are well versed in dealing with insurance claims which made things a little less stressful in a very stressful enviroment of not having a kitchen, dining room or office for many months. As with any large construction/renovation it can be time consuming for the home owner to oversee all the work being done. The All South GC worked with us closely to help accomplish the project.

Description of Work
Restoration of entire kitchen and flooring.

Category drywall, electrician, flooring contractor, hardwood floor, lighting, plumbing, remodeling, water damage restoration, home remodeling, interior painters, mold removal

01/23/2018

Robin C.

Outside of the insurance & strange weather issues, it went very well.

Description of Work
Reconstruction after water damage in kitchen and master bath

Category drywall, electrician, flooring contractor, plumbing, remodeling, water damage restoration, home remodeling, interior painters

12/06/2017

JT O.

Mark with All South was very professional and reasonably prompt and responsive given the fact that they were very busy at the time with other projects related to storm damage. Mark helped us understand and navigate the insurance process and helped get us more money for repairs than the insurance company was originally willing to provide. After finalizing the project scope, it took about a month for the construction to begin due to labor shortages and difficulties communicating with the flooring subcontractor, which was not a big deal since the damage was not so extensive that we couldn't live in the house. We had to work directly with the flooring subcontractor more than I would have expected since this is typically within the GC's scope of work, but ultimately it ended up saving us a little money and was no problem since I have a little bit of construction experience. Once the work got started, the reconstruction went quickly and smoothly (about 2-3 weeks), and all of the subcontractors did an exceptional job. I would recommend them to anybody in need of reconstruction services.

Description of Work
Our main level guest bathroom toilet fill line came loose and flooded a portion of our bathroom, hallway, bedrooms, and the finished basement below. We selected All South for the reconstruction based on the recommendation of a friend (moisture mitigation was done by another company). All of the flooring on the main level required replacement (hardwood, carpet, and tile), a portion of the basement flooring required replacement (LVT), and there was a significant amount of drywall, trim, and interior painting services to be performed.

10/11/2017

Frances J.

My second-floor toilet supply line broke flooding part of my first and second floors as well as my basement. The first contractors I met with wanted me to sign contracts before we agreed on the work to be done or the cost of the repairs. So I decided to look at Angie's List and I saw that All South had received positive reviews from their customers which included comments on All South experience working with various insurance companies. Mark McClure the general contractor was my initial contact person at All South. I found Mark to be was very professional, detail and conscientious. He explained what I should expect during the restoration process and addressed my concerns and questions. Mark was very thorough when he did the walk-thru. He submitted a supplemental work order request which was approved by my insurance company for the damages which were not included in the original insurance work order. I also added a number of work items to the scope of the job and Mark gave me a detail break-down of the job cost which was broken down by work items that the insurance company or I would cover. After I approved the work order my job was then by scheduled by Roger the project manager. The job was completed with no cost over-runs or major issues. All South has a very good team of people who completed all the work in my home to my satisfaction. When your home is damaged the last thing you need is to be stressed out with your contractor. If I need major repairs again, I will not hesitate to call All South Restoration, Inc.

Description of Work
Restoration done for water damage. Refinish hardwood floors on second floor (master bedroom and bathroom, hall and loft). Replace carpet in three bedrooms and staircase. Remove wallpaper and paint first floor powder room and second floor bathroom. Replace sub-floors and installed hardwood floors in kitchen and foler/entry. Remove carpet and install hardwood floors in dining room, living room and family room. Install hardwood floor and plumbing fixtures in the first floor powder room. Install ceiling drywall in parts of kitchen and family room. Install light fixtures in kitchen. Paint kitchen cabinets. Paint ceilings and walls in various parts of the house.

Category drywall, electrician, flooring contractor, hardwood floor, lighting, plumbing, water damage restoration, home remodeling, interior painters

09/29/2017

Dan F.

They were professional, competent, and did what they said they would do. And, solved the problem too.

Description of Work
Dry finished basement room

09/04/2017

Brian L.

Service was good, dryers and dehumidifier did the job.

Description of Work
Drying out water damage

08/17/2017

Matt L.

Everything was handled promptly and work was very well done.

Description of Work
We suffered water damage when water pipe burst. Sheetrock and hardwood floors had to be repaired.

Category drywall, flooring contractor, hardwood floor, water damage restoration, interior painters, mold removal

Thank you [Member Name Removed] for your kind words and the opportunity to help you with your repairs.

08/13/2017

Donna S.

I found All South listed on my insurance company's website as a reputable company. They exceeded my expectations. They are very professional and easy to work with. They were always available to answer any questions I had and were very patient. I am completely satisfied with the work that they did, and would recommend then to anyone.

Description of Work
Our upstairs shower leaked and damaged the ceiling downstairs.

Category drywall, flooring contractor, plumbing, remodeling, water damage restoration, interior painters

[Member Name Removed]. I'm glad we were able to assist you with your repairs. I hope to hear from you again in the future if you ever have any other remodeling or repair needs.

07/30/2017

Glenten F.

Description of Work
.....................................................................................................................

06/30/2017

Robert M.

We really dreaded the process of moving everything out and then performing the restoration but All South came in gave there estimate got our approval and went to work.. The whole process was handled professionally and expediently. The project manage Lee was on the job and made sure everything went as planned. We would definitely call them again and recommend them to anyone needing their service. Thank you so much for the wonderful job.

Description of Work
Restoration done for water damage.

Category drywall, electrician, hardwood floor, plumbing, water damage restoration, interior painters, mold removal

Mr. [Member Name Removed], Thank you for the kind words. It was a real pleasure working with you and Mrs. [Member Name Removed]. Please let us know if you ever have any future repair or remodeling needs. David

Southeastern Gutters & Covers LLC

Gutter Creations Inc

Since 1996 Gutter Creations Inc. has been servicing the Metro Atlanta area offering the highest quality products and the most competitive pricing in the industry. We personally handle your improvement from start to finish.

Offers by Gutter Creations Inc on Angi
    Padilla Pressure Washing and Painting Services

Our mission is to be a provider that brings back the personal touch with our customers. We will build a relationship that will last a lifetime after you see our quality work.As a locally owned and operated business we feel invested in our clients and constantly strive for customer satisfaction. Call or message us to schedule an estimate today!

RLCO001794
    Georgia
    Georgia: General
    06/30/2022
    American Express, Check, Discover, MasterCard, Visa, PayPal

Emergency mitigation work to contain fire, storm, and water damage is only half of the story. Repairs and reconstruction are also necessary to put your property back to the condition it was prior to the disaster. Sometimes, these services can be simple drywall and painting work. Sometimes, it could be major structural repairs or replacement. In either event, All South Restoration can provide the necessary repairs required to get your home back to normal.