All Exterminating & Mold Removal

Founded 1989 • With Angi since September 2007

Locally owned & operated full service wildlife removal, termite control and pest control company. Delivering honest & affordable customer service to residential, commercial, and industrial markets statewide....

Guru Gutter Cleaning

We Suck Gutters Clean. In-House Engineered, Designed & Built Gutter Vacuum Trucks. We clean 3,000+ Gutters Every YEAR! We clean gutters safely from the ground. No Risk. No Mess. No Damage. No Death. We service all of Atlanta, South Atlanta, West of Atlanta, East of Atlanta and North Atlanta. 1 hour and 45 minute radius all around Atlanta.

Offers by Guru Gutter Cleaning on Angi
ACES Wildlife

Welcome to ACES Wildlife! We are the premier professional pest control company and we offer the highest quality work and the most attentive customer service around. With 15 years of experience in wildlife removal and even more experience in the home construction industry, we are known to pay exquisite attention to detail while making customer satisfaction our top priority. Please call us today to ask us about our weekly service and schedule a free estimate! We do not work with Moles, Voles or Chipmunks. And we do not remove birds from trees, just structures. We also offer 24 hour emergency services!

Total Wildlife Solutions Of Georgia

Since our founding, Total Wildlife Solutions Of Georgia has been known for quality services, exceptional efficiency, and the highest level of professionalism. No matter what service you are looking for, we guarantee to not only meet but exceed your expectations and ensure your full satisfaction! With over 11 years of experience, our team is up for almost every job, managing projects with the skill and experience our customers have come to expect. Contact us to learn more about our team, our company, or for more details about the services we provide.

10/19/2015

As always, they do a great job, friendly, professional and have not had any problems.

Description of Work
They provide us with Quarterly pest control and yearly termite inspection. Have been using their service for about 20 years.

Category pest control

Thank you so much for your kind words and positive feedback.

09/07/2013

They always call before coming out, gladly offer many dates/times they can be available, are very professional and do a great job. If we have any issues between scheduled service periods they quickly come back out and retreat (at no extra cost). The chemicals they use work wonderfully but a couple of times we had issues after weeks of rain (not their fault). During normal weather periods the treat...

Description of Work
Provides pest control services for our home for the past two plus years.

Category pest control

We thank you for your review.

07/02/2012

They are punctual and very friendly. They always call before coming and they are very punctual outside of the normal spraying cycles.

Description of Work
I use All Exterminating for pest control services all the time.

Category pest control

Thank you for your comments.

06/28/2012

When I needed wasps removed from my attic I called on the company with which I have a contract for termite service (not All Pest Control)). I misunderstood their price quote for removal of the wasps, so, still annoyed at my company, I contacted Ryan (?) at All Pest Control and explained what had happened. It would have been very easy for Ryan to use my annoyance as a stepping stone to a sales pitc...

Description of Work
Wasp removal from the attic

Category pest control

[member name removed], thank you for going into a little detail about your experience with us and look forward to helping you in the future.

05/03/2012

It costs $ 60 to $ 100 depending on what they do. They are very friendly and professional. They do a good job. They keep track of my schedules and they notify me when it is time to do my service again. They ask if I would like to make an appointment. I would use them again in the future.

Description of Work
I used All Exterminating for pest control. I use them every 3 months.

Category pest control

Thank you for the good report.

Wildlife removal, exclusions, termite control and warranties, pest control, mosquito control, crawlspace correction, vent installation, and many more