All About Painting Contractors Inc

Founded 2002 • With Angi since July 2005

3482 Keith Bridge Rd # 176

Cumming, GA 30041

* Please call our office or go thru our website to schedule an estimate! 770-844-1443, www.allaboutpainting.biz. Locally Owned & Operated. All About Painting Contractors Inc. is a full service painting contractor serving all of North Georgia. We have the resources and experience necessary to meet all your residential/commercial painting needs. We are a highly motivated group looking forward to working with you on your upcoming projects....

house painting (150)interior painting (58)pressure washing (56)deck cleaning (29)woodworking (27)decks & porches (22)general contractors (18)siding companies (15)gutter cleaning (10)gutter repair (6)drywall (6)door installation (5)

11/09/2020

Excellent work! This is the 3rd time I have used Jason/All About Painting for exterior painting. 2 for my home(2012,2020);`1 for a friend I was caring for(2007). The crew headed by Ronald were efficient & thorough. Street curb, driveway(150'), carport, sidewalk, pole shed, deck, soffits, shutters and windows pressure washed. Storm windows taken down, carport walls brush washed so water wouldn't ge...

Description of Work
Pressure washing, exterior painting house and deck, window washing

Category custom cabinets,gutter cleaning,replacement windows,deck cleaning,pressure washing,wrought iron,house painters

Work Completed On 11/03/2020

07/24/2020

I rarely have zero complaints about a vendor, especially for something as involved and expensive as this project, however I cannot find anything to detract from the overall experience or results with these folks! Very happy with the outcomes and would definitely recommend them to you. This is even more impressive when i consider that All About Painting was the least expensive vendor from the four ...

Description of Work
Exterior carpentry repair work to the house structure, caulking replacement between siding planks and on all windows, and exterior painting of all non-brick surfaces.

Category siding,chimney repair,woodworking,house painters

Work Completed On 07/24/2020

[Member Name Removed] Thanks for the taking your time to write the kind words in this review. We truly appreciate. Remember that you have a 5 year warranty so please call if you were to ever experience any paint defects and my teams will have them addressed. Again thanks for the review and your business. Enjoy the fresh new look!

03/04/2020

Beautifully! On time. Courteous. Attentive. Cleaned before leaving. They even vacuumed! Well within our budget. Could not thank them enough!! Will definitely use them when something else is needed!

Description of Work
Ceilings and trim top and bottom. Completely paint 3 rooms and a hall. Also fixed some bad spots in places that I did not even mention :)

Category interior painters

Work Completed On 03/03/2020

02/08/2019

Wow! Highest compliments. Our home looks like a different house. This company is a pleasure to work with. The attention to detail was wonderful. As soon as the weather cooperated, they were here and did an amazing job. In addition to some rotted trim we knew needed replacing, they spotted an area of damaged siding high up we could not see and did a great repair/replacement. We added on a little wo...

Description of Work
Complete exterior painting with some siding and trim repair

Work Completed On 02/08/2019

Thanks so much for the kind review. We appreciate your business and look forward to working together in the future on your paint related jobs. Thanks for taking time to write the review.

11/25/2018

If you want quality work at a fair price, this is the company to call. Jason was super patient and helpful during the quoting process. We had multiple changes and tons of questions... Jason was always very patient and helpful in making us feel comfortable. Pricing was very competitive with other estimates I received for the job. The work: the same three guys started and completed the work over 4 d...

Description of Work
Exterior house painting (including pressure washing and wood rot repair)

Work Completed On 10/22/2018

Thanks so much [Member Name Removed] for taking your time to write us a review. We really appreciate your business and don't hesitate to call for future painting.

09/03/2018

We never contacted/received contact from them. No criticism to them, it just appeared from Angie's List

Description of Work
Exterior Painting

Work Completed On 09/03/2018

04/22/2018

Excellent. They were on time, did a very good job at a fair price.

Description of Work
Exterior painting

Work Completed On 03/06/2018

09/27/2017

Wonderful. Once here, very professional.

Description of Work
Interior work and exterior wood rot and painting

Category house painters,interior painters

Work Completed On 09/27/2017

09/18/2017

I have to compliment You on your service and, in particular, Arturo and his crew. I've had many contractors work on my house; in fact this is the third time in 13 years that I've had the trim painted. Without a doubt this was the best crew of people that have ever worked on my home. They were very nice to work with and the paint job was excellent. They did everything meticulously. Completely satis...

Description of Work
Exterior house Trim and deck paint with repairs.

Category decks,deck cleaning,pressure washing,house painters

Work Completed On 09/18/2017

09/07/2017

Jason gave me a very competitive price with my Angie's List discount. His employees did a great job and completed their work in a timely fashion without a reduction in quality. I am so fortunate to have chosen Jason and will definitely call him for any future painting work I have. Highly recommend!

Description of Work
I needed my townhouse exterior painted along with extra pressure washing of my driveway and patio. I researched as much as I could but was grateful to see All About Painting on Angie's List. I called Jason and the rest is history!

Category decks,pressure washing,house painters,doors

Work Completed On 09/05/2017

Pressure washing. Carpentry repairs. Deck & dock restoration. Complete interior & exterior painting. Custom built in cabinets. Custom closets. Trim & gutter installation. Deck construction. Cabinet refinishing. Porches. Windows & doors installation. Gutter repair & installs. Siding repair & installation. Wall papering removal. Garage floor. Epoxy & wrought iron.