ACA Landscaping LLC

Founded 2002 • With Angi since February 2010

A-Cut-Above “ACA” Landscaping & Tree Service is a year round, full service landscaping company. We are based on a long line of landscaping & tree service professionals. Our family members have owned & operated nurseries along with owning landscaping and tree service businesses throughout the years. We are a 5th generation company beginning with our great, great grandfather logging with oxen. As time evolved, we’ve changed and grown with the industry, as well as, our scope of work. I guess you can say that we love our job so much because it’s in our blood! Having worked with the public for so long, we’ve learned exactly what our clients are looking for. That’s why we offer beautifully completed projects with the quality of service as “the big guys”, but still provide the one-on-one attention of the “little guys.” We truly strive to be “A-Cut-Above”! We look forward to working with you!!! Additional e-mail - info@acalandscaping.com, sales@acalandscaping.com, billing@acalandscaping.com....

College Hunks

The name is catchy but it also stands for something. HUNKS is an acronym and stands for Hones, Uniformed, Nice, Knowledgeable and Service. ollege HUNKS Hauling Junk & Moving® will take the weight off your shoulders and the strain off your back, with our stress-free junk removal and moving services. We treat your belongings with care and respect, and go the extra mile to ensure all of our clients have a stress-free moving or junk pick up experience. You can rest easy knowing College HUNKS will handle all your belongings in an efficient and cautious manner.

Trash Panda Rentals

Specializing in dumpster rental services, removal of unwanted items, junk hauling, trash removal, and more! We guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered and call or click to schedule a free estimate today!

Offers by Trash Panda Rentals on Angi
Stand Up Guys Junk Removal

Stand Up Guys Junk Removal offer a custom junk removal service all throughout Metro Atlanta. The Stand Up Guys are always uniformed, professional and polite. We offer top notch, industry leading customer service and leave all of our customers wondering, "How can a company be SO awesome?!" The Stand Up Guys are your most cost effective and environmentally safe way to get rid of all your unwanted junk. We recycle and give back to the community as much as possible. This gives all of our customers peace of mind knowing that their items will find a good home after the Stand Up Guys take them.

Offers by Stand Up Guys Junk Removal on Angi

12/11/2020

They did an excellent job on all of my projects and this was the second time I've used them.

Description of Work
Major landscaping and erosion control in backyard. Also redid a hillside. Moved 4 trees.

Category landscaping

Thank you so very much for taking time out of your day to write a review for us. We're so glad you were happy with our service! Happy Holidays to you!

12/09/2020

Excellent work at a fair price. Did the work a week or two earlier than expected. Worked during an all day rain. Dry creek bed works exactly as expected even during the recent heavy rains - as did the downspouts. Nick (the job supervisor) answered our questions and kept us informed as work progressed. He even provided additional suggestions for other areas of our yard.

Description of Work
Routed gutter downspouts underground and built a dry creek bed.

Category landscaping

Thank you very much for your review! You were a pleasure to work with. Very Best Wishes to You!

06/07/2020

They were the worst company I have ever hired. Owner wouldn’t come out to review work. They knew I wasn’t supposed to do any rock on path , had to stop per Corp. ended up throwing down mulch, rocks that were put down washing down the hill. They do not stand by their work. Do Not Hire..

Description of Work
Path to lake

Category concrete repair,lakefront landscaping

This was handled in a court of law and ACA Landscaping, LLC. won the case. This customer has continued to harass us with unsubstantiated claims. They have received a cease and desist letter from our attorney. We have requested Angie's List to remove this review as it's false.

05/15/2018

ACA's team was very professional and they did an amazing job! We were so impressed with the quality of work done as well as the attention to detail. We loved how they even took the time to design the stone border and mulch to accentuate the new patio! Our yard and patio looks so new and we are so excited about having people over now! Our neighbors have commented on how great everything looks. If y...

Description of Work
Patio redone, mulch refresh, stone border around flower beds, new sod

Category concrete repair,landscaping,lawn service,mulch,patios

09/21/2017

I can recommend ACA landscaping. They are reliable and reasonable in price. I would use them again. My husband would like the price to be cheaper, but it is the best we have ever found.

Description of Work
They replanted 2 trees after the last big storm we had.

Category landscaping

Thank you for review our company for a second time. We truly appreciate your loyalty! Best Wishes!!

07/13/2017

They were really good. They’re fairly priced.

Description of Work
ACA Landscaping did some irrigation and drainage work for us.

Category irrigation system installer","paver installer

11/08/2016

We had an emergency leak in our sprinkler system. I called several companies and Jamie of ACA was the only one that responded. I was very impressed with their genuine concern and willingness to help. One of his servicemen came that afternoon and repaired our problem. I will be calling them first in the future.

Description of Work
Emergency call to Repair big leak in our sprinkler system

Category landscaper","irrigation system installer

05/26/2016

The service this company provides was Excellant. They were punctual, professional, and very hard working crew. It was the perfect company for the type of work i needed. What stands out the most to me was the owner and staffs PR skills. From the estimate visit all thru the job. Jaimie is very knowlegable. I also like that the company provides references that the customer can call. No other landscape company i have worked with in the past has ever provided such service. Providing a portfolio was great too! Love looking at the photo's. I liked the personal note i recieved in the mail thanking me for my business. That was awesome. See what i mean about PR skills. I will be using them again for sure. It was great doing business with them!

Description of Work
Excavated, and installed dry creek bed, and new drainage from dry creek bed

Category excavator","tree service company","drain pipe installer

03/02/2016

As an avid DIY guy when I hire someone for a project it's almost always grudgingly and seldom am I 100% happy with the result. With ACA Landscaping I'm happy to say it was the opposite experience. From initial contact through to project completion it was a great example of professionalism and top quality work at a great price. I had a number of quotes to build a dry creek bed in my yard to address drainage problems. When researching the project online I found ACA Landscaping and used their pictures posted online as examples for all other providers to quote on. After meeting with Jamie it was obvious he knew exactly what he was doing, was very professional and knowledgeable. He brought up many important design points that no-one else had picked up on. Imagine my surprise when their quote was right in line with the lower-end providers! The crew were on-time, diligent and did an excellent job. It was 15 degrees outside and they were there at the crack of dawn digging up my yard. I fully expected them to call and reschedule but nope, they were there. Project was completed on-time, on budget and there were no surprises. They worked with me to get what I wanted. Nice guys also and I very much appreciated their hard work in the freezing cold. I'm very happy to have found a company who provide that hard-to-find combination of professionalism, reliability and great price. Great job.

Description of Work
Built a 120ft dry creek bed in the backyard.

Category excavator","landscaper","paver installer

01/28/2016

We received prompt quote and additional quotes for different alternatives. Owner of the company (Jamie) visited the site before quoting. Crew (headed by Nick) did a great job and offered solutions when steps did not fit perfectly. That included adding a short concrete sidewalk to the steps. Some of the design had to be done on site during construction, due to irregularities in size and shape of the stone. Nick worked hard to make sure we were pleased with the results and consulted with us during the process.

Description of Work
Removed old railroad tie steps and replaced with 4 ft. stone steps and rock wall edging on one side. Steps are curved.

Category concrete repair contractor","landscaper","lawn service","masonry contractor","paver installer","hardscaper

Drainage. Landscaping. Lawn & yard work. Landscape design. Fencing. Fire pits & fire places. Fountains. Statuary. Hardscaping. Irrigation. Lighting. Retaining walls. Patios. Tree services. Wood-scapes. Water features.

Please Inquire