Absolute Pool & Spa Care Inc

Founded 2001 • With Angi since June 2010

3415 Hutchinson Rd Ste C

Cumming, GA 30040

Member of The Association of Pool & Spa Professionals Genesis 3 Design Group Service Certification CPO Certification (Certified Pool Operator) CMS Certified (Certified Maintenance Specialist) CST Certified (Certified Service Technician) Forsyth County Chamber of Commerce Georgia Chamber of Commerce Certified Pentair Service Center Certified Jandy/Zodiac Service Center Certified Hayward Service Center Certified Raypak Service Center Absolute Pool & Spa Care is committed to excellence in swimming pools and spas. Wwe prove this by sending each of our technicians to several training seminars throughout the year. Hours of operation are Monday-Friday, 9:00-5:00. A live person is there to answer the phone when you call. We show up at your house on the scheduled day of service. We call you when we are on the way, so you can go about your day-to-day businesses without wondering when we are coming....

pool cleaning (104)plumbers (12)well & water pump repair (6)Pool Installers (4)water heaters (3)lighting (3)concrete repair (3)landscape lighting (2)hardscaping (2)decks & porches (1)

01/18/2021

Tom Q.

I was in a jam and Cole patiently talked me through everything I needed to consider in planning a resolution to the problem. He did it all from afar on his phone on multiple calls. He genuinely cared and wanted to give me peace of mind - he improved an already great perception of Absolute Pool and Spa Care and its team members. In fact Cole was willing to leave his home and come to my aid if it was needed on a Sunday afternoon and he did it with such class and enthusiasm. I am a big fan of this company and you will be the first I call with service needs when they arise!!

Description of Work
Emergency pool pump repair (freezing weather)

Work Completed On 01/17/2021

01/15/2021

Chad D.

They came out the same day and did an extremely thorough job. Really loved working with these guys!

Description of Work
Cleaning and winterizing spa

Category concrete repair,pool cleaners

Work Completed On 01/04/2021

Thankyou so much [Member Name Removed] for your kind review. We truly appreciate the opportunity to serve you and hope you choose Absolute Pool & Spa Care again.

11/10/2020

David B.

Over the past winter they were called to drain, disconnect and clean-which went well. When spring came they came out to reconnect, clean, fill and treat-he is where problems started with their technician. I had to call then out three times because if many leaks where several things were never reconnected. The technician obviously didn’t know what he was doing. And then I get a call from their office to charge me for the trip charge and his time, I told them what happened so they call me again a week later to say to pay the invoice. I would never use again-certainly unqualified people to do the work.

Description of Work
Winterize outdoor Hot Tub

Category concrete repair,pool cleaners

Work Completed On 09/16/2020

11/17/2019

Glenn F.

Cole and Andy, the technicians that came out to do the service did excellent work. They are very customer driven. The entire team and Absolute Pool and Spa is very professional and responsive. Brittany always does a great job of customer follow up. One of the best service companies I have ever dealt with. Thanks so much. Glenn

Description of Work
Replace several spa check valve and Jandy valve

Work Completed On 11/11/2019

Thank you so much for your review. We are so happy you are please with the work from Andy and Cole. If you need anything else, please let us know.

11/08/2019

Joel O.

We have had Absolute Pool and Spa caring for our pool for over a year now. It started with work on the pump and filter equipment, and that was done by Junior. He was extremely knowledgeable and professional, and did a fantastic job in working with the Concrete crew that were repairing a sinkhole that affected our pool area. We were so pleased with his service that we hired Absolute Pool to clean and maintain our pool on a bi-weekly basis. That work is done by Maddie, and she is absolutely fantastic. She always calls prior to coming onsite (so that we can put up our dogs and they won't get out), she always checks in and explains what she has done, and the pool has NEVER looked better. And the price is quite reasonable, compared to other companies in our area. We will be using Absolute Pool and Spa for our pool maintenance and repairs from now on!

Description of Work
Pool Cleaning and Maintenance

Work Completed On 11/08/2019

06/21/2019

Alan B.

Guys take good care of us and we would recommend them.

Description of Work
Weekly maintenance and ad how jobs.

Work Completed On 06/20/2019

Doug K.

Sean Campbell from Absolute does my weekly service and he has done an amazing job! He is always easy to talk to, answers all my questions and is very thorough! My pool always looks perfect because of Sean and Absolute!

Description of Work
Weekly Pool Maintenance

Work Completed On 06/18/2019

Cheryl A.

Sean came out to do the cleaning. He's punctual, efficient, courteous and made sure all my questions were answered. When I called him back because I remembered a question he was already down the road and turned around to look at a something I was concerned with. He went the extra mile and I really appreciate it. Cole came out to look at the equipment. Also punctual, efficient and courteous. Spent a lot of time going over and explaining function of equipment. I called to ask him specific questions about the heater. He took my call immediately and was very thorough in his explanations. May be a bit pricey, but we've used others in the past and you get what you pay for! We're very happy with them!

Description of Work
Pool maintenance and cleaned, spots removes, equipment checked, filter cleaned

Work Completed On 06/18/2019

Kellee L.

Sean does a fantastic job. My pool looks amazing. He spends as long as it takes to make it look perfect. He even came back the next day to check on it (at no charge). Sean is polite and very professional. Also very responsive on text. Always responds within minutes. We are new with this company and I have been nothing but extremely satisfied, thanks to Sean and the ladies who answer the phone!

Description of Work
Bi weekly pool service at private home

Work Completed On 06/17/2019

Review for Absolute Pool & Spa Care Inc - 3415 Hutchinson Rd, Cumming, GA - 37934493

06/09/2019

Sharon K.

This company is too far from my location. They will not come to Neeton County.

Description of Work
Pool servicing

Work Completed On 06/08/2019

Im sorry that we dont service that far south. With us not servicing your pool, is there a reason you gave us a "D"? We take great pride in our ratings and our duties to get good ratings so a poor score looks negative on us so we are curious why we received a poor service rating when no service was provided.

Pool & spa-renovation, maintenance and service. Deck pavers. Salt water pools. Pool closings & openers. Acid and chlorine washes.

Building pools, above ground pool work and painting of pools.