770 Bam Tree

Founded 2002 • With Angi since September 2007

1595 Peachtree Pkwy Ste 204-387

Cumming, GA 30041

Homeowners and businesses alike have relied upon 770-BAM Tree, Inc. for dependable, courteous, safe and on-time tree service that is of the finest quality and best value found in the North Georgia area, bar none. Our experienced and friendly staff at 770-BAM Tree, Inc. has one goal in mind: Your

10/20/2022

Andy P.

770 Bam Tree sets a new standard for poor quality product, professional negligence, total lack of communication and poor customer service. Ipaid over $6,000 for 15x10 ft "Emerald Green Arborvitae" they installed 8ft trees, of which 30% died in the first year. An evaluation by an independent arborist confirmed loose root-balls from incorrect planting. 770 Bam replaced with faulty 6ft trees (very much cheaper) supplied by a dis-interested 3rd party which, due to improper planting, died too. After over a year of un-answered messages and being told to "Kiss my a..se" by the installation manager, contact with the owner Chuck Broadwater resulted in a site visit where he reluctantly admitted the replacement trees were "kinda small", closing the conversation with the promise "we will make this right" and that I should apply some lime!! After 6 more months and dying trees I requested another visit by Mr. Broadwater and was told 770BAM had done all they could and that I should contact their legal council Todd Gilmore who told me not to bother him with such a small issue! What an absolute disaster and loss of funds for a customer who entered into a contract in good faith and has exhausted all avenues toward a sensible resolution. Stay WELL AWAY from this company .......

Description of Work
tree felling and re-planting new stock

09/01/2022

John B.

The team was highly professional. They did a great job of not only removing the trees but also in cleaning up after the fact. I highly recommend them

Description of Work
Tree Removal

09/25/2021

Rajagopal P.

Scheduled cutting after 3 months of original date. After cutting, still not picked up the branches and logs even after 10 days. They just knock the door, if you are not at home, they will come on some other random day.

Description of Work
Tree removal

07/10/2020

Michael H.

Had 770 Bam Tree out today to trim some pine and pecan trees. They are incredibly busy right now, but we’re able to fit us in this afternoon. They were professional, knowledgeable and more importantly, took the time to explain what they were doing and why. Their entire crew of 6 was great. I appreciated the information about how to help make sure our trees are healthy in the future. Their prices are great for the quailIy work they do. I was also impressed at how well they cleaned up the debris and area before leaving. I have some other tree trimming needs and will be be calling them back out to take care of them. You cannot go wrong with hiring them.

Description of Work
Trimming pine and pecan trees

06/25/2018

James S.

All services performed well , trees were cut Thursday and the stumps were ground Monday. Bam called to see if everything was done to our liking and the grinder was called back and completed grinding roots . They beat the other estimate by $700 .

Description of Work
Cut 3 Bradford pear trees and grind the stumps and roots

10/28/2017

Sheryl M.

770-BAM-Tree really took care of me after the hurricane. A couple of large trees fell on my neighbor’s house and in my back yard. I had called several companies to get estimates on my back yard, but after seeing how thorough BAM Tree was with my neighbor’s house, I asked them to handle my trees as well. They did an excellent job. Their crew arrived as scheduled and removed all of the limbs and branches. They cleaned up after themselves and there was absolutely no trace that so much lumber work had been done on my property. The crew leader told me a second team would come to remove the larger logs but didn’t say when. I ended up having to call them after a couple of days to find out when the second team would be coming (4 stars instead of 5), but I wasn’t overly concerned because I had not paid them yet. The crew came the next day and again performed stellar work. My yard was left in excellent condition. I received all documentation via e-mail, paid over the phone and Keenan, my project manager, was professional and quick to respond to my questions and requests via phone, text, or e-mail. Really great experience and super easy to work with! I highly recommend 770-BAM-Tree and would use them again should the need arise.

Description of Work
Trees had fallen as a result of the hurricane and took out our back fence.

10/11/2017

Marc B.

I have never left a negative review for a service provider, but I strongly believe that honesty and reliability are extremely important when you are about to hire someone to work on your property. I called 770-BAM-TREE to remove a very large pine tree from my back yard. I got 3 quotes and they were right in the middle of the 3 quotes. I agreed in full to their quote and signed the contract. I chose them because they told me that they could do the job the first week of October and also because they said they could do the job without damaging the new grass I had put in. Come the first week of October, the crew came out and claimed they didn’t fully understand the scope of the job and that they would need to reschedule as they didn’t have the right equipment. I was assured by the crew leader (he took my cell phone) that he would call me first thing in the morning to reschedule. I never received a call. I called Mike Ivie, the salesperson who scheduled the job, and he assured me that I would be called that evening by someone to reschedule. I actually was called that evening and was told that the job would be done on Weds the 11th. The day before, I was called by Mike Ivie and told that I would have to be rescheduled again. He was apologetic, but then told me that if I could get the other two companies to do the job it may make sense because he had no idea when he’d be able to take down the tree. I told him that when I released the other two companies, I now go to the back of the line there which is close to 4 weeks – surely he could get me on the books before then for one tree. Time was of the essence as my neighbors were giving me access to their yard to help with the removing the tree and after 2 weeks I wouldn’t have access as they would be fixing up their yard. After being told that I would be called the next morning, I received no call by noon so I reached out to Mike Ivie yet again. He gave me more of a run-around and told me his boss would call me in an hour. Three hours later after no call, I called back and was again told that his boss would call me. I still have not heard. I let Mike know I would be sending out a review – and his comment was that I should think before I do that and that “slander is illegal.” There is nothing slanderous or untruthful here. This company came out, signed a contract, and then reneged. Normally, I would just take my lumps and find someone else, but I have already waited 3-4 weeks since signing the original contract and with all the storms, I would go to the back of the line for someone else as well. Interestingly, I have seen a recent other review with says basically the exact same thing – so I guess I am just warning people – buyer beware here. FYI – I finally heard from the owner (John) who gave me a bunch of excuses and then told me he would call me the next day with a solution – as expected, I heard nothing.

Description of Work
Remove a large pine tree from back yard.

08/24/2017

cindy K.

Worst tree company I have used in 30 years of homeownership. They insisted on coming the one day in the month I was not at home and did not complete the work as previously discussed. Now they are giving me the run around about completing the job.

Description of Work
Tree removal

08/02/2017

Shannon G.

We chose BAM Tree based on stellar reviews but are so disappointed with the service received. We were told that Jon (Sales Mgr) would be there "not the whole time" but would show up while the tree crew was at our house. He never showed and, in fact, was out of town the day of our service. They left our yard a mess, including throwing water & coke bottles everywhere. By dropping almost the entire trees, we had huge holes in our yard, which created lots of erosion. When I called Jon to get him out here to take a look, he dismissed it when he finally came, stating that he told me holes were to be expected. He did not tell me that. The logging truck damaged and broke parts of a wall and stepping stones (by driving over them). A project manager came to assess the damage and I overheard him telling someone in the office that the stepping stones were cheap and he wasn't going to replace them, but instead "give them $10 off." I approached him afterwards and told him I overheard what he said, saying it wasn't a matter of how much they cost. The issue was that everyone "has treated us as if they don't care. I get no communication from anyone. Our yard is a mess because of BAM." He called the office again and asked them what they could do for us. We ultimately were given a small discount but left with a mess of a yard and a sour taste for this company

Description of Work
Two large trees removed and one pruned

06/12/2017

Teresa P.

They gave us a free estimate, gave us several different options, and provided a team to do the work. They did a great job, cleaned up after they were done, and even sent someone out a week after they were done to make sure that we were completely satisfied.

Description of Work
They cut down 1 large tree and removed the stump. They also removed 8-9 bushes.

12/23/2016

Lorin G.

Bam was GREAT. I called them on the recommendation from a neighbor and they got back to me very quickly. We set a time to look at the work to be done and once again, they showed up on time and looked very professional. When I gave them the go ahead, we set a day and right on time they were there ready to go. The work got done very quickly and professionally. When they were done they cleaned up all the areas where they worked and it looked as good as it could have considering all the work I had done. I highly recommend them and will use them again when the time comes.

Description of Work
I needed to have a dozen or so pine trees removed from my yard.

06/22/2016

Troy J.

While doing the walk through prior 770-BAM starting the tree removal job. I was assured that they could work around the sprinklers heads. I reported the backyard zone damage verbally and via email the day after the tree cutting service was completed. The office informed me that the Norman will inspect when they return to resume with the 15 small stumps they missed. Well to come to find out they outsource the stump grinding service to another company. I asked this company what will he do to avoid the drip irrigation what was in his grinding working area. At the end of his job he admitted there was nothing he could do to avoid damaging the drip irrigation. So called back to the office the same day to report this new damage. Since October I have contacted Susie on average twice a month concerning having the Foreman come onsite to investigate my damage. I stayed home twice and had 2 no shows from the Foreman. My neighbors actually referred me to 770-BAM but I ended getting my trees cut first. Just last month they had their trees cut down. That was the tipping point for me because they did not stop by to investigate my damage. So immediately called back again to request a site visit. And Susie promised again that the Foreman will call me back and again no response.

Description of Work
While cutting down trees at my home they damage the backyard zone sprinkler head and drip irrigation.

05/01/2016

david G.

A fantastic experience start-to-finish. Jon was very likable and knowledgeable, and provided a very competitive quote. The crew was absolutely exceptional and much bigger than we had anticipated. Even with the competitive quote, Bam provided the resources to get the job done. Crew was professional, friendly and seemed extremely competent. Perhaps most telling of all, when we weeks later (and long after payment) discovered during subsequent landscaping work that one of the stumps had not been ground fully, Bam had the grinder back out first thing the next morning to fix. Thankful to Bam and Jon to providing me a stellar experience that exceeded my expectations. Have already engaged to use again and referred to several neighbors. Very, very happy/pleased.

Description of Work
Large-scale tree removal and stump-grinding in front yard.

03/19/2016

Daniel W.

We had 7 different estimates for the removal of 6 trees from our backyard. Bam Tree was not the cheapest, but Jon, the employee was very professional and knowledgeable. We felt good going with them, and scheduled the work. The workers arrived on time, and finished the job of cutting down the trees within 4 hours or so. I didn't hear back from the company for two days. Then the stump grinder showed up unannounced without a phone call, or even a knock on the front door. He went in my backyard and completed the job. This is not a huge deal, but I do have two dogs that may have attacked him if they would've been out back. Following all the work, I had a few issues with the cleanup and damage that had occurred to my yard. I know taking out 6 trees is never going to be cut and dry (pun not intended), but I was told by Bam Tree, and this was one reason we went with them, that it would look like they were never even there after the job was complete. I took pictures of my yard and emailed Jon, thanking him for the work done, but also bringing the damage to his attention, since he was not the person that actually performed the work. I mentioned I would appreciate a 10% discount on our original agreed price of $2000 since I now have to spend money fixing the damage left by the workers that was not normal and expected. I did not ever hear back from Jon. I called Bam Tree 3 times afterwards. Twice, I spoke with the lady that answered the phone and she told me she would have Jon call me. He never did. I went ahead and called back to pay. They performed the job, and did a fine job at that. But there was absolutely no service after the sale. And that is where the true professionals shine. Anyone can come out to sell you something. But how do they react to any issues that arrive? And whether they feel they are in the right or not, how do they make their customers satisfied? I see Bam Tree has a lot of positive reviews on Angie's List. I wish I could write one as well. If Jon, or someone at Bam Tree would've at least returned a phone call, I may have felt differently about the whole thing. $200 is not going to make or break me. I'll pay what I agree to. But Bam Tree just lost future referrals from me, which could be in the thousands for them.

Description of Work
Cut down 6 pine trees in my back yard, hauled away debris, and grinded stumps

02/19/2016

PERRIN G.

They were on time and brought a full crew. The work was well done. I just thought it was a bit pricey at $750, since this same company removed three (larger) pine trees for me in 2011 and it was only $500 for the three, including grinding two of the three stumps.

Description of Work
Removed one damaged pine tree.

01/08/2016

Jean M.

It went well, although much more than anticipated in time and use of a crane which was not expected. All in all, I believe (from beginning to end of two-day job) there were more than 10 people involved and the workers were exceptional. I took pictures but can't include in this right now. I am more than satisfied with the company and, in particular, the owner and Susie (in the office).

Description of Work
Removed a very tall dead pine from an extremely precarious area and made sure none of the tree or limbs ended up on neighbor's property.

07/14/2015

Tara C.

I've used BAM Tree Experts for two major projects (first was to remove ~ 50 trees, mostly small to mid size, from our wooded backyard and second project was to remove 2 large pines, trim trees and grind all stumps from both projects), and I highly recommend them for any tree services you may need! They are very professional, affordable, and their work product is always of the highest quality. I have been very pleased with the service I received from this company!! After the most recent project to remove about 50 stumps from my backyard, I was pleasantly surprised to come home to find the yard had been blown and raked and everything was cleaned up so nicely! I will also add that the office manager, Suzy, went out of her way to help me book my service asap and on a day that I could be off work. They rearranged their schedule to accomodate which I really appreciated!! The price quoted above is for the second project performed by BAM. The first project cost $2,400. Regards, Tara C. Sandy Springs, GA

Description of Work
Removed 2 large pines (~80 feet), trimmed, pruned & raised canopy on several trees, and removed ~ 50 stumps (most under 10 " in diameter with approximately 10-15 stumps between 10-20" in diameter).

Category tree service

Thank you, [member name removed]. You were a pleasure to work with. Susie Broadwater 770 BAM TREE

05/29/2015

Susan K.

BAM-TREE was excellent and I can't recommend them enough. Josh showed up quickly and at the scheduled time and gave us a thorough yet speedy quote and discussed several options and their associated prices. The front office was great at scheduling, and they had the crew one day and the logs removed and stumps ground in a well-orchestrated manner over the next 24 hours. All the crews were polite, friendly and cleaned up very well. Everyone on the crews could answer my questions and they all paid attention to my specific needs and concerns (such as the irrigation system, my view, etc.). Price was fair and service was excellent. I'll be using them again for certain.

Description of Work
Removal of 6 trees, extensive trimming of 6 more.

04/18/2015

Alpesh D.

There were some hiccups in scheduling due to rain. At the end everything got done as discussed and the crew did a decent job cleaning up.

Description of Work
Remove about 12-15 trees and grind the stumps

04/04/2015

Darla H.

I received a return call about my inquiry quickly and John came out to give us an estimate the same day. He offered to cut it down and haul it away for a very reasonable fee, but was open to my husband's request to leave it so we could use it for fire wood, and reduced the price since they didn't have to haul it a great distance to the closest spot they could park their truck. He even offered to stack it for us. The tree, a poplar, was next to our deck and close to our neighbor's house which concerned us. The men felled the tree, cut it into logs and stacked it for us, all in less than 30 minutes...probably closer to twenty minutes. They arrived a bit later than estimated, but got the job done quickly and were on their way before we knew it. I am extremely satisfied . Bravo Bam!

Description of Work
Bam! safely and efficiently took down a 60' tree, cut it and stacked it.

02/19/2015

Lyn M.

Incredible job. Very professional, thorough. Will definitely use again in the future .

Description of Work
Cut and removed 3 large trees.

02/17/2015

Carole R.

They were excellent and they had the lowest quote. They did far more than they quoted. They cleaned up and throw in a few extra services. They were pleasant, helpful and prompt. They were very well priced and they were highly recommended by a couple of our neighbors who used them. They did more than we ever expected. They told us the time table of two or three days and they were here a day early. They are the kind of people you would recommend and never have to worry.

Description of Work
We used Bam Tree to take some trees down and haul them away.

02/02/2015

Richard M.

We were very satisfied with them. They were very professional and came on time. They did a very good job.

Description of Work
We used a tree service named 770 Bam Tree. They did three large trees and some cutting.

10/19/2014

George W.

Tree removal went smoothly and quickly, brush was removed and yard was cleaned up afterward. Would have liked if large trunks and stump removal were finished the same day, but two other crews had to come later to take care of that part. The Bam Tree crew was extremely hard working and friendly! Customer service people in the office were very helpful as well.

Description of Work
Removed four trees, ground the stumps and trimmed another tree.

10/14/2014

Patricia M.

We had three estimates and they were by far the most reasonably priced. The whole process was very professional and pleasant from beginning to end. Any questions I had prior to the day the work was going to be done were quickly answered from anyone I spoke to at the office. On the day Tim's crew arrived they immediately came to the door to let me know they were there and beginning to work. They were very skilled in taking down both trees that were located very close to the house and were very careful not to damage anything around them. The whole time they were working they were constantly cleaning up so that by the end of the job except for the trees being gone you would never have known they were there. They were very nice and easy to talk to and when they were finished they thoroughly explained what would be happening next. In the next few days there would be a crew to remove the wood and then a crew to grind the stumps. I was told if this did not happen by a certain day to call the office, however, I never had to do that because they followed through just like they said

Description of Work
Two trees removed.

TIMBERLINE EXPERT TREE SERVICE

Timberline Expert Tree Service is licensed, fully insured, and carries worker's compensation, yet we offer our services at prices you can afford. We accept major credit cards. We offer top notch service which is guaranteed 100%. Estimates are free so do not hesitate to call or request an estimate on our Contact page. Visit our Services Page and our Photo Gallery so you may see why so many customers have chosen Timberline for all their tree needs. Our tree service specializes in difficult tree removals. We are trained in properly trimming trees and can advise you on any tree decisions you may have.

Offers Coupon

SavATree Atlanta

SavATree provides quality tree, shrub and lawn care services for your home. Our tree and lawn care specialists have the expertise needed to provide you with long term tree care solutions for both existing and potential problems while also maintaining a lush lawn. SavATree’s Certified Arborists are experts in plant health care and tree care services. Our arborists will diagnose any problems and recommend affordable, environmentally sensible tree care solutions. We also specialize in all your tree maintenance needs – such as tree pruning, removals and more. The most effective and satisfying tree service experience comes from expert recommendations geared toward protecting the value, health, and beauty of your landscape.

BOUTTE TREE INC

FAMILY OWNED AND OPERATED. We care deeply about the Atlanta community at large and want to be a part of this city's growth and development. Our employees are respectful and polite, professional, well trained, and fully insured. Call us today for top-level service helping you care for the largest living things on your property. Professional tree care is our passion!

Offers Coupon

Tree removal, tree trimming, pruning, stump grinding & crane, tree services, emergency tree removal, stump grinding and removal, tree pruning, tree trimming, tree hazard assessment, tree preservation & tree disease control