JACO Contracting Inc,

Founded 2012 • With Angi since February 2015

4.3

We are a State of Georgia Licensed General Contractor and Fully Insured General Contracting Company that has any tradesmen crew to fit your needs. We are licensed builders and Insurance Claim Specialist that are qualified for any contracting job. Certified with all of our product manufactures as well as certified with all Insurance companies. BBB Accredited, Shingle Master Certified, 5 Star Google Review Rated ....

American Property Restoration

American Property Restoration Inc. is a full-service disaster restoration company delivering 24/7 emergency response and swift remediation results to Residential, Commercial, Industrial, and government properties. APRCAT staff has been in the business of restoration, remediation, abatement, consulting, and construction for a combined total of over 75 years. Our service professionals have both the academic and project management experience necessary to deliver cost-effective solutions within a timely manner.

Fluker Commercial Cleaning LLC

We are a residential and commercial cleaning establishment that provides housecleaning, Covid disinfecting/ sanitizing, pressure washing, carpet cleaning, and more! I service professional buildings, suites, offices, warehouses, new construction sites, new homes, private homeowners, and Airbnb. I am Shemika Fluker, owner, and sole proprietor. I pride my business and work ethics on integrity and professionalism.

07/03/2017

The company was excellent. I had it done through my homeowners insurance so I only paid a deductible. I would absolutely use them again. The owner Mr Matt Reeves is a very, very professional young man.

Description of Work
They replaced a roof on my home.

07/14/2016

Description of Work
Work was done as scheduled, the work looks good and clean up was thorough. However, Jaco's insurance consultant has failed to deliver my final paperwork. Though he has made several commitments to do so, he has also not paid the referral fee which he promised and has been unresponsive to several phone calls. I must say that his actions have influenced the overall score that I give this company.

04/19/2015

It went great. They did everything that they said they were going to do and then some.

Description of Work
they were great they came out and found storm damage on my roof and helped me call the claim in with my insurance company. When the insurance inspector came out they came back out to meet with him and they got started on the job the day after the insurance inspector came out. this is a top notch company I would highly recommend them to anyone.

Insurance Claims Specialist, Commercial and Residential Roofing, Fire and Water Mitigation, Small or Large Remodeling Jobs, Custom Home Builder, Fences (Commercial and Residential) , Decks,

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available