Golden's Landscape Services, Inc.

With Angi since November 2010

279 Alcovy Trestle Rd

Covington, GA 30014

06/12/2011

Rick B.

This was a very unpleasant experience just for a estimate. They Never got back with me 2 weeks later.

Description of Work
After leaving several voicemails, I finally got Golden's landscape to reply and finally came out to our home 4 days later. He was supposed to come out early in the morning, but showed up around 12:30 p.m. No explanation, nor call was given.We explained some ideas we had, but very few notes were taken. He did however, roughly check the square footage for sod to be laid. After the very brief consultation, he said that he would get back to us. The company had both our e-mail and phone number. 2 weeks later, we still hadn't heard from them. I left a voice mail and said I wouldn't be using their services. What a waste of time fooling with this company.Why would anyone think you would get a great job done, if they won't even communicate with you? There are a lot of companies out there just this one who really won't communicate. No doubt thats why a lot of people are being ripped off. I would definitely not even recommend contacting this company.

Category landscaping

05/10/2011

Leslie T.

They were reliable and the owner is very responsive. They are reasonably price and do a good job. I liked their services and will use the same in future.

Description of Work
I used the services of Golden's Landscape Services Inc. to cut and mow my lawn, on Friday.

Category lawn service

02/03/2011

Leslie T.

You are only charged per visit and you are not on a retainer. If they don't come out you are not charged. They do a good job. The guys are pleasant and friendly. The owner is very responsive when you bring issues to his attention. Most things are handled on the next visit. He has great communication between he and his staff. I have had them install plants in the past and they did a good job. When I met with the owner he told me they charge per trip because he feels like they have to earn your business every time. I thought that was a good philosophy to run the business by. I had bought some stones for a patio and did not have time to install so I paid them for the labor to do that. They did a really good job. They installed a river rockbed to help with drainage. He gives a line by line estimate up front. There are no hidden charges. If you want to shot the materials he allows you to do that. I walked around the yard and gave him a wish list. Because of his finances I was able to prioritize what I wanted. It was a lot of work on his part but it was very helpful. He is very reachable by phone or email. I always hear from him within 24 hours.

Description of Work
Golden's Landscape Service comes out monthly in the winter and weekly in the summer.

Category landscaping, lawn service, hardscaping

A Greener South

Lawn Irrigation, weekly service

Harris Landscaping LLC

No job too BIG and no job too small! We are able to leave your yard looking pristine. We not only give your lawn the royal treatment but we also trim and prune your bushes and hedges to give it that landscape look.

Worsham Landscaping and Pressure Washing

We specialize in all phases of landscaping, hardscaping, and more! We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out all the services we offer below and call -or- click to schedule a free estimate today!

2022 Super Service Award

Frequently Asked Questions & Answers about Golden's Landscape Services, Inc.

How is Golden's Landscape Services, Inc. overall rated?

Golden's Landscape Services, Inc. is currently rated 4.6 overall out of 5.

Does Golden's Landscape Services, Inc. offer eco-friendly accreditations?

No, Golden's Landscape Services, Inc. does not offer eco-friendly accreditations.