24/7 Plumbing LLC

Founded 2010 • With Angi since February 2011

176 Jersey Social Circle Rd

Covington, GA 30014

24/7 Plumbing is dedicated to serving customers throughout the metro Atlanta with fast, friendly and affordable plumbing service and repair. We have 35 plus years of experience in service repair and drain cleaning. There is never a service fee or any over time charges. We are prompt,courteous,knowledgeable,and affordable. We will beat any reasonable written estimate by 10%....

12/15/2015

shayne J.

The service was great. On time and ready to work as agreed upon. He went over and beyond to get the work done in one day.

Description of Work
Hooked up a couple sinks and dishwasher.

09/12/2015

Dana L.

never used the service and believe they are out of business now.

Description of Work
never used the service and believe they are out of business now.

08/08/2015

ASH A.

It was awful. Late for appointment. Clearly in a rush. Left in middle of job for over an hour (under the pretense of getting caulk -- what plumber doesn't have caulk on the truck? -- but I presume to do another job). Seemed unequipped with necessary tools. When job was finally finished, attempted to refuse coupon, about which I had explicitly called in advance to verify for the specific job and was told 'yes' in no uncertain terms. After paying (exorbitantly overpriced) bill just to get the guy out of my house, discovered coupon had still not been honored and I had been overcharged. Called office following day to straighten out -- they were impatient, impolite, and refused to admit any mistake or wrongdoing, but finally corrected mistake and gave partial refund after asking, more or less, "What will it take for you to go away?" Finally -- and this really says it all -- the guy put down the worst bead of caulk I've ever seen, like something a child would do. I scraped it out and redid it myself. The seal has held up, so the main purpose of work was performed satisfactorily, but the otherwise unprofessional service and conduct ensure I will never call these jokers again and warn everyone I meet. I got the overall impression they were overbooked, trying to service a popular coupon. That's no excuse. I have seen numerous positive reviews here for this provider -- lucky for those people.

Description of Work
Replace toilet wax seal, reseat toilet, "caulk"

07/21/2015

Eric G.

Never responded to request for scheduling nor refunded the cost of the toilet. Would have been a fair price had the work actually been done.

Description of Work
Nothing never responded to requests to schedule

07/13/2015

John L.

Excellent service. Serviceman was very courteous and knowledgeable.

Description of Work
Replaced kitchen faucet

06/24/2015

Joseph C.

Purchased Big Deal through Angie's List for $66 for 3 hours plumbing labor service on 1/3/13. Called same day to schedule service call, but was informed next available appointment wasn't until the following week. scheduled appointment for 1/7. Received call on morning of 1/7 was informed technician out sick/need to reschedule - set up next available appointment 1/12. Received voicemail on 1/11 plumber had change in schedule, could not make it on 1/12, and I needed to reschedule my appointment. Called on 1/12 to reschedule and was informed next available appointment in Lawrenceville wasn't until 1/17. Upon changing demeanor, I was scheduled an appointment for 8:00 am on 1/14. The plumber (Ronnie) arrived on time. He said he first needed to check water system pressure inside and outside the house. Then he tried to sell me on needing a pressure relief valve for my system. I told him one was already on system and it was in basement. Then he attempted to mess with (test & adjust) the relief valve and I stopped him and told him to stay on task with repairing the faucets. He scoped job requirements out and made list of parts needed. Said he was going to Home Depot to get parts and would be back. There are three (3) Home Depot stores within 15 minutes of my house. Total time at house about 30 - 45 minutes. Waited all day for plumber to return. At 4:12 pm received call from plumber that he was on way back to my house. Plumber ARRIVED back at my house at 4:48 pm. Although I live in Lawrenceville, he said had to go to Marietta and Smyrna to find parts for my common Delta faucets. (????) He replaced valve cartridges in showers and bath tub faucets; cut copper tubing to outside faucet and installed cutoff valve with compression fittings; replaced outside faucet. All work completed in less than one (1) hour. Total time spent on job < 2hours. Initially presented a bill for $680.00. He said bill included an Angie's list preferred rate and my Big Deal coupon discount. After a brief discussion, he took $175 off for a final bill total of $475.

Description of Work
Contracted to repair two (2) leaking shower faucets, one (1) leaking tub faucet, and install cut-off valve/replace outside water faucet.

Category plumbing, water softeners

03/16/2015

James K.

It was just satisfactory, that's all. He really didn't do a lot of work. We didn't have a problem with the work but he gave some excuse, I didn't argue with him. He probably over charged.

Description of Work
They did some things, he really didn't do it.

Category wells

02/18/2015

Donald B.

he came and removed the old toilet and put in the new one...he was on time and replaced the toilet in less than 1 hour

Description of Work
replaced toilet with a low flow toilet

02/06/2015

Robert H.

They did a fine job other than a leak that I found after they left. I was able to find it and fix it myself.

Description of Work
I purchased a big deal for them.

12/22/2014

Barbara S.

They did a good job for the work that they were able to do in the time-frame.

Description of Work
They fixed a broken pipe and installed a water heater!

12/17/2014

Anton Z.

They installed the two toilets and everything went perfectly. We were very pleased. The gentleman that came out had an expertise that went beyond the normal sealing process. He used beeswax to seal the toilet to the floor which not very many will do. He was very knowledgable and we appreciate him going the extra mile.

Description of Work
This was a Big Deal for toilet installation of two toilets.

10/13/2014

Maria B.

They were great. I think his name was Suri and he was great. He came in and he did the job as a matter of fact he did such a good job that I hired him for another one. I wanted to get something else done, he came, he looked at it and I thought it was going to be more and he was like, no, it is going to be less.

Description of Work
I purchased a big deal from them for plumbing.

09/23/2014

Joshua H.

I purchased a coupon for $100 for "$200 worth of work". And I basically had to force the issue to get any work done. He said "that isn't what I meant" when I showed him the leaking outdoor faucet, so the coupon didn't seem to be as it appeared. The spigot that was actually used looks like a gas valve, rather than a water valve, which is rather frustrating when trying to get the water pressure right for the kids' sprinkler, washing the car, etc.

Description of Work
He had to cut out a valve on the outdoor hydrant. He replaced the spigot.

09/13/2014

Dorothea W.

Very professional and responsive. No issues w/ refunding the deal with Angie's List. Everything was handled over the phone.

Description of Work
I did not need to use their service because I ended up not needing the service.

09/06/2014

JT S.

Bought a big deal for a certain value of plumbing services - but then the repair price was much higher than expected. They had to call back to the office to get a price for a routine job. The work was well done and the guy was nice.

Description of Work
Repaired the toilet seal to the floor.

09/03/2014

Jeff L.

He was an average plumber. Some things I felt he could have had a better solution for. He wasn’t able to tell me what the solution was to several issues we were having with the toilet and with an occasional smell coming from the shower and toilet. I had hoped he would have checked the crawl space to locate the problem. There were no problems with scheduling but I didn’t get what I hoped to out of it. He did offer to replace the toilet.

Description of Work
He ran a snake in a downstairs toilet.

08/11/2014

Yvonne D.

Showed up on time, friendly, repairs without problems.

Description of Work
repaired leakis

07/25/2014

Bruce C.

Everything was great, they were very kind and professional.

Description of Work
I purchased a Big Deal for Last Chance-$49 for 2 Toilet Tune-Ups, Water Heater Flush & Whole House Plumbing Inspection.

07/24/2014

Davis W.

They were thorough, courteous, and went above and beyond to get the job done correctly.

Description of Work
Replaced bathroom fixtures, dog door, and floor boards.

07/22/2014

Barbara H.

They put in a new toilet for us which we had purchased at Home Depot. They were excellent to work with. They showed up on time, cleaned up well and did good work. They were professional and I would recommend them.

Description of Work
I purchased a big deal for $69 for $340 of Professional Plumbing Services.

07/19/2014

Kim M.

I called Mr. Shaw and he indicated he would review and make the best choices and I trust he did. He fixed the faucet that was there instead of charging me an arm and a leg for a new faucet when I didn't need one yet.

Description of Work
Replaced the seats, springs and cartridges on the hot water and cold water faucet on the kitchen sink

Category plumbing, water heater repair

07/18/2014

Diane O.

It went really well. We have used them once before for a leak upstairs. It was in a very difficult place to get to, and a difficult job. They were able to fix it and at a reasonable price. They have always been very responsive, send out professional technicians who can take care of the job the first time out. They are now our go to people.

Description of Work
We had purchased a faucet to replace the one in our kitchen sink. We could not remove the old one, so they came out to do it and install the one we had purchased.

07/17/2014

Kathleen B.

They were fine, but I would not call them back out. I feel like I didn’t need the garage disposal and kind of regret agreeing to it.

Description of Work
I purchased a $69 Big Deal for Professional Plumbing Services. I forget what he came out to do, but I had something broken and while he was there he suggested adding a garage disposal and I agreed.

07/16/2014

Kenneth & Tamaril M.

Everything went fine including scheduling. The owner himself came back out to make a correction and was polite and efficient. The price of the service was fair.

Description of Work
They worked on our bathroom sink.

07/15/2014

Brenda B.

Incredible! This company is top notch! I have used them on several occasions and have referred them to family and friends as well. Mr. Shaw is always up front, honest and more than fair with his pricing. I have never second guessed his opinions nor his pricing. It is clear he takes great pride in his work. I honestly wish he had a business for every possible home repair. It is so difficult to find someone whom you can trust 100% to be fair and honest and I found that in him and his staff!

Description of Work
Repaired bathroom leak and unstable toilet

A Greener South

Lawn Irrigation, weekly service

Daffy Ducts LLC

We are a family owned and operated business. We bring a combined 20 years of sales and service experience to this industry. Our goal is to set ourselves apart from those bait and switch companies out there and so we've come up with our 105% guarantee which gives you full service at one flat rate. Daffy Ducts is a NADCA certified company and all of our technicians are NADCA certified. We are the proud recipient of the 2017 Consumers Choice Awards and Best of Gwinnett in the Air Duct Cleaning Category. A+ rating on the BBB. In our 10+ years in business we have serviced over 10,000 homes. Please call us today!

PJC Construction

Family owned and operated Fencing company. Home town company specializing in Fencing, Decks and general carpentry. We have been In Business for 21 years when you call you get the owner not a salesperson. Our most prized possession is our customers, we let our work speak for us. No Job to big or to small we can do them all with quick turnaround times and short lead times. Call us today 678-751-2136

Offers by PJC Construction  on Angi

MasterCard, Discover, Check, Visa

Leak repair, drain stoppages, water heaters, faucet repair or replace, plumbing & drain problems, septic tank, water softener, boilers & water heaters, water damage, gas & water line, drain cleaning.

Septic service