ServiceMaster by Lovejoy

Founded 1999 • With Angi since May 2010

700 BLACKLAWN RD SW

Conyers, GA 30012

All our technicians are licensed and bonded and have all had background checks. We are a 24hr emergency disaster restoration company.We have 20 employees and our franchise has been in business for 18 years. We accept all major credit cards, cash or check....

03/31/2020

Megan F.

The employees doing the work for ServiceMasters are pretty responsive and do a good job. The admin part of this company is a NIGHTMARE. They are incredibly unprofessional, uneducated, and have no idea what they are doing. Don’t walk, RUN away from this company. There are many out there- don’t put yourself through ****!

Description of Work
Water mitigation/pack in and pack out

Category water damage restoration

Here are ServiceMaster we pride ourselves in having multiple graduates from many large Georgia Universities. Education level notwithstanding, you still owe for services rendered at your home, for which you have been paid and instructed by your insurance company to forward to us for payment. I understand that it can be difficult to navigate the world of Insurance payments, which is why we have reached out multiple times to help you resolve your debts owed. We have a signed Certificate of Satisfaction for our completed projects at your home touting the excellence our crew members. It can be hard to write a check when you have unexpected money in your account, and I can fully understand how this may make a person upset. When your insurance company transferred our approved payments into your account to pay your debts to us, I'm sure it felt great! However, when entering into a contract and accepting services (which were rescheduled on multiple occasions, at least once very last minute and after hours at your behest) it is poor form to in turn blame the administrative staff for attempting to collect a debt owed. After all, how are we to continue to pay our employees if we cannot count on our customers to pay their bills? I appreciate your review, while I respectfully say that it is unfounded negativity. We look forward to receiving your payment soon and closing out your account.

09/30/2017

Heather M.

It went really well. Matt and his staff kept us in the loop and worked diligently to get our facility straightened and ready for service.

Description of Work
Water damage in our church bathroom, hall, and fellowship hall. They extracted water and dried the structure and performed construction services. There was a time crunch on our side because of our homecoming service.

Category carpet cleaners,flooring contractor,water damage restoration,floor cleaning

09/27/2017

Joshua D.

Service master by lovejoy did an outstanding job cleaning my carpet. They were punctual and extremely helpful in answering any question I had. I will definitely use service Master by Lovejoy again and I highly recommend their services.

Description of Work
I had service master come out to my house and clean the carpet in the living room, hallway, and three rooms.

Category carpet cleaners

09/26/2017

Samara S.

I was very pleased with Servicemaster by Lovejoy. My carpets look and feel brand new. I will definitely be using them again.

Description of Work
I needed my carpets cleaned throughout my home. I had a lot of pet stains and high traffic areas that were pretty bad.

Category carpet cleaners

AVM Restoration

With over 25 years of professional general contracting experience we are here to provide you with full restoration and remodeling services. We will work with your insurance company.

Homestar Group

We are a Fire - Water - Mold - Asbestos - Restoration - Construction Company that focuses on Insurance Claim Repairs. WE service all of Atlanta Metro Area and Surrounding Suburbs. We are ready to help you with your Fire or Flood. You can contact us 24 Hours a Day 7 Days a Week at 877-FLOOD-911 or 877-356-6391

Mustache Mitigation

Mustache Mitigation specializes in property dry out, water extraction, damaged material demolition, carpet cleaning and contents cleaning as well as pack-out of personal property for work to be completed. Mustache Mitigation is a sister company to Gecon Construction, which has been in business since 2012 doing Mitigation and General Construction for disasters across the United States. Our staff are all certified in the industry and have years of experience in mitigation as well as in the insurance industry working as adjusters, which help us with working directly with your insurance company. http://www.mustachemitigation.com

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available

There is not much that ServiceMaster WON'T do. Carpet cleaning, hardwood floor cleaning, any hard surface floor cleaning, house wide cleaning, dryer vents and duct cleaning, mold remediation, fire and water restoration, repairs, upholstery cleaning, commercial and high rise carpet cleaning

Carpet dye Plumbing commercial hood vents electrical