In these Trying time all of us at Rapid Roofers are taking every precaution to protect our customers, we are disinfecting all our service vehicles before each visit wearing mask and gloves and offer contactless services.

We offer estimates and quotes using video calling
We accept remote payment

Rapid Roofers

Founded 1986 • With Angi since October 2012

1625 Hidden Shoals Dr SE

Conyers, GA 30013

Storm & Hail Damage | Insurance Specialist; Roofing and Remodeling. Due to recent hail storms in the area many homes have sustained damage to roofs, gutters, siding, screens, etc, Our Company is local and has a long track record of Service and Satisfaction in and around Atlanta and surrounding areas. We will do a free Professional Inspection of your home and represent you with your Insurance Company, to make your claim fast and easy. We have a List of references we can give that are current and some who go back several years to show our statement of having a long track record of Service and Satisfaction. We do complete roof systems, Gutters, Windows and any damages inside and out. We also do A-Z Home Improvements and can serve all your home improvement needs in conjunction with the insurance claim. We offer A-Z home improvements so whether you have an insurance claim need a handyman or a home renovation we are the contractor for you. We have been in business since 1986 and look forward to you becoming another satisfied customer. visit our web site at www.rapidroofers.com Mention that you found us on Angies list and receive $500.00 of your new roof DBA- T Dailey Construction & Dailey, T. Construction...

08/14/2020

Wes F.

Excellent service. Troy is the best.

Description of Work
Roof repair

Category roofing, woodworking

Thank you for supporting our small business. It was a pleasure meeting your son. I am glad I was able to fix the leak for you and provide you with 5-star service. I look forward to working with you in the future.

08/11/2020

Toi J.

Fast, efficient and cost effective service. Called on a Monday and scheduled service for the next day. Troy kept me informed throughout the process and wore a mask for my protection. Incredibly thorough. Will definitely hire him again! Highly recommended!

Description of Work
Repaired a hole in my roof

Category roofing, woodworking

Thank you so much for the review. Rapid Roofers strives to give 5-star service. We look forward to working with you again. Thank you for your business. We appreciate you and know your situation was a stressful one. We are glad to give you some relief!

04/30/2020

Adrian F.

Excellent! Work done in a timely manner! Wouldn’t hesitate to call again!

Description of Work
Roof gutter painting pressure washing

Category handyman service, house cleaning, remodeling, home remodeling, interior painters

Thank you for allowing us to earn your business. We look forward to working with you in the future.

03/16/2020

Nakea L.

It went great. Troy is very thorough and attentive, making sure you have a clear understanding of what needs to be done and how to proceed as well as a detailed breakdown of pricing. Very professional and well organized company. No problems ever getting in contact with them for this service.

Description of Work
emergency roof repair

I am so glad that Rapid Roofers gave you the service you needed. If we can ever be of assistance again, please don't hesitate to call. Thank you for your referral; it means the world to small businesses like us.

04/26/2019

David M.

Good, on time and very professional

Description of Work
repaired/replaced flashing on leaking roof

Dear valued customer We greatly appreciated your business and we wanted to thank you for taking your time to share your experience. It was a great pleasure restoring your most storm damaged home. Finding your leak and repairing your home was a pleasure as well, we will be ready for your roof replacement when you get ready. Please remember that we give $100.00 for all you referrals that need a Roor. I promise to give them the same 5 star service we gave you. Thanks you for putting trust in us to protect your most valuable asset. Warm regards

03/15/2019

Wade B.

They responded promptly and did a very good job. Their customer service was excellent. Friendly staff and very helpful. This is a company that has an excellent work ethic. Would recommend them to anyone.

Description of Work
Roofing my house

04/30/2018

Charlene H.

New roof leaked 8 months after installation. Roof began leaking badly on Sunday, Feb 4, 2018. His website says they have 24hr. emergency service, but I could not reach him for 2 days. I was told by email to put something in the attic to catch the water and he would be back in town at the end of the week Fri? Sat? Sun?. I had to make emergency repairs. I could not wait due to rains predicted for next 10 days. Mr. Dailey says he was out of town and did not send anyone to make repairs until Feb19, 2018! Mr. Dailey did not personally come to see damages until March 16, 2018. Rapid Roofers refused to pay for emergency repairs. Said I did not give him a reasonable opportunity to resolve the matter before paying for the repairs myself. I complained to the BBB and Mr. Dailey responded with photos that he ALTERED. What is it that he's trying to cover up by photoshopping these pictures?In these photos you can clearly see the water marks coming down the vent pipe that goes through the ceiling. Mr. Dailey says the water was from my air conditioning unit. I had my furnace checked and was told the leak would have come from the bottom of the unit, not the top and only if it was running. I was not running air conditioning in the middle of the winter. There is much more to this story, but too much to list. I cannot recommend Rapid Roofers. I find him and his work ethics to be untruthful and dishonest. I chose this company after looking at your reviews.

Description of Work
New Roof was installed.

04/28/2018

S B.

Rapid Roofers is an awesome company!! They called the day I bought my deal and scheduled an appointment. The roofer was punctual and professional. He even provided a pretty extensive list of references without having to be asked, which shows they must be doing something right and produce great work. As a single mother and graduate student, my funds can be limited. Therefore, I respect Rapid Roofers for honoring my Angie’s List deal and not trying to upsale me on anything. Without hesitation, I would choose Rapid Roofers again and so should you!!

Description of Work
Roof inspection and maintenance

04/27/2018

Andy C.

Dave was very responsive and came out to take care of the job within a day or two of my call. He had it taken care of within a few hours. Would use again

Description of Work
Had a leaking roof valley.

04/24/2018

Albert S.

Everything went great. They were punctual and performed the requested service. They went above and beyond their service to make sure I had what I needed to sell my home. Excellent service!!!

Description of Work
I needed a roof inspection and minor repairs to distressed areas.

11/14/2017

Dee S.

It went well. I got a pretty new roof on my house. It looks great. I want to share with the world how perfect and precise the work of Rapid Roofers is. I never had to ask a question sbecuse they thorough with their explanation on the whole process. They were very professional. You have to do a lot of research on this company and they did everything. I was even able to upgrade my roof without much more extra cost. They cleaned up well and removed all the debris and every nail. My new roof looks beautiful!

Description of Work
They fully replaced my roof.

10/20/2017

Mattie S.

I am very satisfied with the job. Very happy and I will recommend them to others.

Description of Work
They fix the roof, show me where the leak is coming from and inform me when the rain come and there are still part of the roof leaking, they will come over again.

10/20/2017

Elizabeth A.

The service was great! David carefully inspected and repaired our roof. The job was complicated, but he stayed on top of everything and returned promptly. I was especially impressed at how he carefully explained each step and did everything possible to prevent damage to our home. A+++ service!

Description of Work
We had a leak in our roof which proved to be tricky to identify. It turns out we needed a valley replacement and some extra sealing around vents.

06/21/2017

Amy L.

awful. he showed up late. equipment was broken, left to go and get broken piece replaced, came back, the job he did was lousy. there is still a 2 ft by 2ft spot that was missed and drives me crazy. he didn't ask me to come out and look at anything. left my house undone in yard, not where he found it.

Description of Work
pressure washing the sidewalk and driveway.

Category pressure washing

We never had a call to report your issues and since this review [Member Information Removed] have tried to contact you but as of now have not heard from you. We would have liked an opportunity to make this right. Please contact us and we will. Thank you

12/20/2016

Jamie B.

They fixed it and were very friendly and prompt.

Description of Work
Roof repair

12/08/2016

Laurie R.

I loved her. She was awesome. She was great. She was excellent. She did what she said. She did it in a timely manner.

Description of Work
I purchased a big deal for Rapid Roofers. They did pressure washing.

11/14/2016

Therasa W.

Miserable. It was two of them working on a light switch and two men working on a door knob. There could be have been a better use of time.

Description of Work
Installation of ceiling fan, toilet kit, install light switch

Category handyman service

10/14/2016

CLORETTA C.

The guys were nice but they were not meticulous. I had a deal for 6 hours/1 man or 3 hours/2 men. A simple task was presented: hang towel bars, shower rods, tissue holders, paint a small spot on a door, hang shelf and pictures. It took them all 3 hours and only 3 of 4 baths were completed. The measurements that I gave were off in most instances. One towel bar was crooked and at a different height than the other one. Then the rest of the shower rods and towel bars were placed too high. The small spot on the door was painted but they did not make it to the other tasks. I have a brand new house that now has holes in the walls and I had to buy paint and plaster to fill the holes. I hired another guy (for less money) and he was able to redo the baths in the same amount of time as the two men. I would never hire this company again or refer them to anyone. I could have done the work myself and done a WAY better job. I thought I'd use them for more work but I can't take that chance....so the search continues.

Description of Work
Hanging Towel bars, Shower Rods, Tissue Holders; paint around door lock, hang shelves and pictures.

Category handyman service

09/24/2016

Lillian B.

They wanted to replace the flashing which had already been replaced. They were no help. I paid them for a service call for nothing and they were no help. The flashing had just been replaced. It was brand new. It was just replaced 2 to 3 weeks old. They came out and did nothing for the water coming into my house and did nothing. I feel like I was ripped off. There was nothing wrong with the flashing.

Description of Work
They came for a leak in my roof.

09/24/2016

Suzanne G.

It was fine. They did an okay job. It wasn't a great job. There were additional charges. They said that my driveway was wider than the normal driveway. It was a woman and she came in just a car. She had a not very strong pressure washer. It wasn't just a good experience. She couldn't get the hose off of her very old pressure washer. She kept saying that this had never happened before. She had to call her boss. It wasn't just a good experience. She came when she was supposed to.

Description of Work
I purchased a big deal for Rapid Roofers. They pressure washed the driveway and a small courtyard.

09/14/2016

Cheryl R.

They were horrible. They didn't fix the problem and I called several times like five times to come and fix it and I couldn't get them back, My roof had a something where I had a rotted piece of wood and a couple of rain came down, I guess the gutter something was going on and he fixed the rotted wood but I still get the same noise so about another year I'm gonna have to fix that again.

Description of Work
I used Rapid Roofers for roofing.

08/22/2016

Kenneth J.

The scheduling part took a little longer as they were unavailable for 10 days BUT well worth the wait...excellent crew who did a super job and cleaned up after themselves.

Description of Work
Hanging some hooks and small drywall and painting job.

Category drywall, handyman service, roofing, woodworking, interior painters

We at Rapid Roofers apologize for the delay you experienced with getting scheduled. Although, I am so glad you were satisfied with our work and we truly appreciate your business ! If you ever need our services in the future, please do not hesitate to give us a call! Best Regards, Rapid Roofers LLC. Management Team

Mark C.

Great job! I'd recommend them every day.

Description of Work
Pressure washing of driveway and sidewalk.

Category roofing, pressure washing

Jamal A.

They never showed up when they said they would. When I reached out to them to reschedule, they never followed back up with me to reschedule. I would never use rapid roofers again for anything.

Description of Work
I wanted my driveway pressure washed

Jen B.

Wasn't able to use them because they refused to give me an estimate until I signed the contract. Were rather pushy about it. I was pleased that they responded to my call and got someone out to look at the damage quickly, but I am not going to sign a contract giving you the work unless I know about how much it is going to cost.

Description of Work
Roofing repair and replacement

Category gutter repair, roofing

Hello, I apologize for the information not being explained in a way in which everyone can understand. It is not that we can not give you a price, it is the unfortunate fact that it is a insurance claim as well as the damages were so severe we would not know the extent of the internal damages until dealing with the external. It would be impossible to charge you for internal damages that we can not see, until we remove the external. I hope that in the future we could earn your business and again, I apologize for any inconvenience or miscommunication. If you would like to give us a call, I would be more then happy to explain the process and go through it step by step with you. Best Regards, Rapid Roofers LLC. Management Team