Inspect All Services

Founded 1984 • With Angi since April 2019

576 Sigman Rd NE Suite 700

Conyers, GA 30013

Inspect-All Services provides high-quality termite, pest and wildlife control, as well as termite inspection services for real estate transactions, and other home services in metro Atlanta, Georgia and the surrounding region. Inspect-All Services has earned numerous awards for its rapid growth and outstanding customer service. With a mindset toward technology, the forward-thinking company consistently delivers results and convenience to its loyal customer base....

09/10/2022

Rachel J.

It went well! Matt was great! He was very professional, knowledgeable and helpful.

Description of Work
Pest control

04/22/2021

Madelin N.

Absolutely great work, very professional and friendly. Everyone in the company have great attitude. I am so glad we picked them to do the work!

Description of Work
Termite Yearly treatment

09/14/2020

Anna C.

After noticing what looked like mouse droppings in my basement I took InspectAll up on a free inspection back in May. Turns out we had a pretty big issue. They dealt with it quickly (and expensively but because of the pandemic I didn't shop around for quotes). The contract required them to come back every two weeks to check the traps inside the house and swap them out until the problem inside the house was cleared. It's September and they've come three times. And every time because I've called after weeks/months. When I expressed that I was disappointed they offered a complimentary service they admitted I didn't really need - all I wanted was one month comped for the recurring service I signed up for ($65 every two months). I have a contract for a year of rodent control with them but I've cancelled my bug/pest control (another service I'd previously contracted with them) because I'm just so frustrated with their service and lack of customer care. I do not recommend this company.

Description of Work
Mouse Problem

09/04/2020

William O.

They are very good and they come out once a year to check to see if everything is working as well. They did a real good job inspection of my belfry.

Description of Work
They removed bats from my belfry, they do annual termites inspection on the termite traps they set, and they do exterior pest control deal.

05/29/2020

Bruce O.

The technician arrived within the time window, and called before he arrived. He was courteous, professional, highly knowledgeable and professional. He pointed out areas that would allow insects access to the inside of my house so that I could fix those areas. His treatment worked, as I found dead bugs outside for days after he left. He answered all my questions.

Description of Work
Initial pest extermination

Category pest control

Thank You, [Member Name Removed], for your 5-Star review! Inspect-All Services thrives because of loyal customers like you. Please let us know if you need anything at all. Take care!

11/12/2019

Desiree N.

Excellent Technician was very courteous and professional,

Description of Work
Quarterly Termite Inspection

Category pest control

Thank You! We appreciate your kind review and we're delighted that our team was able to provide you with outstanding service! Inspect-All Services thrives because of loyal customers like you. Please let us know if you need anything at all. Thank you and take care!

11/06/2019

Melanie H.

Inspect All Services is very professional, friendly and diligent with the services they provide for our home. We receive an email reminder a few days before service, then a call ahead as the technician is in route to our home and finally a friendly hello when they arrive. We have been using Inspect All Services for over four years and have never had an issue. Great company who takes pride in their work!

Description of Work
Mosquito Prevention, Termite Prevention & Pest Control

10/18/2019

Jenny D.

Our technician Caleb is the best! Love his communication (called me this morning to inform me of his expected time of arrival), setting time expectations, friendliness, and professionalism.

Description of Work
Pest & Mosquito Treatment

Category pest control

We appreciate your kind review and are happy that Caleb was able to provide you with outstanding service! Inspect-All Services thrives because of loyal customers like you and providing superior customer service is paramount to us. Should you need anything moving forward, please let us know. Take care and thanks again for your gracious words.

10/02/2019

Larry H.

Incomplete job.

Description of Work
Work not completed. Only did partial spray of front yard. Backyard not sprayed at all.

Category pest control

Thank you for taking the time to review our company. We are sorry to hear that you were not completely satisfied with our service. Our office will be reaching out to you immediately to help resolve any issues you may have had with it. Since 1984, we've been committed to 100% customer satisfaction, and have been fortunate enough to have performed thousands of successful services like this one. We appreciate all your feedback and sincerely hope to earn your business in the future. UPDATE: Thank you for allowing us to resolve this issue for you within 12 hours of your original post. Please let us know if we can do anything else for you in the future!

07/30/2019

Mireille Tercier M.

They were affordable, professional, friendly and flexible.

Description of Work
Regular treatment for pest control.

Category pest control

Thank you for your kind review of our company! I'm glad we were able to provide you timely information regarding your purchase. Please don't hesitate to contact us with your future termite, pest, and wildlife control needs. Take care!

Happy Faces Home Inspector

Professional Get your report the next Day I am the owner operator for this business 4 months in this business, Trained by the best Home Inspector

AT Inspect LLC

AT Inspect LLC offers Home Inspection services in Georgia and South Carolina. If you need a Home Inspection, contact us today for immediate service.

Hawx Pest Control

Hawx Pest Control in Atlanta, GA - Reliable pest control services for property owners. If you own a home or business in the Greater Atlanta area, you know that a pest infestation can be one of the biggest headaches you’ll ever have to deal with. The good thing is you’re not alone! The dedicated team of pest control professionals at Hawx Pest Control is here to help. Founded in 2013, Hawx Pest Control has since become an industry leader in hassle-free extermination and prevention services. We utilize the latest techniques and premium quality products like Bayer Solutions to provide our customers with the very best in pest control services throughout Atlanta.

Offers by Hawx Pest Control on Angi

Georgia
    Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, PayPal, Financing

Pest Control Service Mosquito Service Flea and Tick Service Bed Bug Service German Roach Service Termite Prevention Infrared Pest Detection Sentricon System Rodent/Wildlife Services Encapsulation Gutter Services Wood Debris Removal Green Services Georgia Wood Infestation Report Attic Insulation Crawl Insulation