We complete exterior work only (No need to enter home)
We will sanitize the workspace and all areas touched
We offer estimates and quotes using video calling
We accept remote payment

Crescent Ridge Landscapes LLC

Founded 2001 • With Angi since December 2010

3700 Highway 20 NE

Conyers, GA 30012

We provide professional design, installation, and maintenance of all phases of landscaping, irrigation, pavers, retaining walls, and landscape lighting. We follow the philosophy that each landscape is unique and provide each client with a personalized plan to fit the landscapes' specific needs. We enjoy what we do, constantly striving for excellence and warranty our work from the ground up. Our mission is to enhance the beauty and value of every client's property, while exceeding their expectations every step of the way. ...

05/12/2020

Craig M.

didn't happen. he was aggrogant over the phone and double-talking over the phone.

Description of Work
Grading, Retainer wall, & sod

Category hardscaping

I'[Member Name Removed] sorry you had an unpleasant experience over the phone. I believe you may have us confused with another company. I checked my records but I have no record of speaking with a [Member Name Removed] If you would like to schedule an appointment for your project you can do so by phone, online or through our website at www.CrescentRidgeLandscapes.com.

04/29/2020

Charlotte M.

Great. We used this company before on our old house and knew when we built our new house we would use them again. They were professional and their work ethic is outstanding. We have gotten so many compliments on our beautiful landscape. We highly recommend this company.

Description of Work
Landscaping

Category landscaping, pavers, gravel, hardscaping

Thank you for the review.

09/02/2019

tarak S.

I hired Cresent Ridge Landscapes back in May 2019 to complete a renovation of my backyard, which was a large project. I needed to build a retaining wall I can’t say enough good things about Matthew and his crew. They’re extremely professional and truly want to perform a job that they are proud of. Matthew was available to me most times during the day and night, and was accommodating of my random pivots. His pricing is extremely fair and the quality is top notch. I wouldn’t hesitate to hire Crescent Ridge for my next project!

Description of Work
Backyard Renovation

Category landscaping, lawn service, irrigation systems, mulch, drain pipe, hardscaping

Thank you for choosing us for your project. We hope you enjoy your new backyard!

05/18/2019

Sabrina E.

Matthew (the owner) and his employees are absolutely the best! Matthew responded to our online request for a quote very quickly and came out that same day to meet us and view our property. He gave us a fair quote for what we wanted to be done and started on our job in a very reasonable time frame. We will most certainly contract with Crescent Ridge Landscapes LLC for all our future landscaping needs...in fact we already have another project lined up for a shadow box fence.

Description of Work
Landscaping-clearing brush, leveling yard & laying out grass seeds & straw

04/25/2019

Brenda L.

Matt made helpful suggestions which improved the final design. Now we can enjoy our beautiful backyard. Thank you Matt for your hard work.

Description of Work
Backyard landscaping

Category landscaping

Thank you for choosing us to do your project!

02/14/2019

Mary O.

Matthew & crew did a stellar job. They mulched everything, removed debris and trash, took down two dead trees without damaging anything, they arrived as scheduled and worked until it was done. Took 4 days. It was a big job. They improved the drainage by leveling out a ditch, this was their idea and I appreciated the attention to a detail I had not noticed. Two pictures show the job after the first day only. Two pictures are of the area before the work began.

Description of Work
Clearing out brush, remove English ivy from trees, remove a couple of dead trees

Category landscaping, lawn service, mulch, tree service

01/19/2019

Me. T.

Hired Crescent ridge to build a creek bed from a underground spring flowing through my back yard causing standing water and erosion. There was a corrugated pipe the water would flow into that would get clogged with silt and cause water not to flow and trench would fill with water in heavy rain. Water would overflow and stand in my yard for weeks at a time. They dug and cleaned out the trench about 100ft for water flow lined with fabric and river rock. Then they dug up old corrugated pipe that kept getting clogged and partly collapsed that water from trench flowed to. They installed 100ft of pvc piping for smooth water flow and connected to drainage out front for water to drain. Matthew and his crew were very professional. Everything was organized. They first prepared area to be worked prior to starting. Then they started installation causing no hiccups. They also cleared another area behind my fence full of years of broken limbs, piles of leaves and other debris. They leveled area using soil dug from trench and placed straw. After digging the 100ft to place the pvc they covered it back with the soil leveled it then seeded and placed straw. They also used started fertilizer. Now I have a beautiful river rock creek bed where water can flow to pipe and not flood and erode my yard. Oh they also used water hose to wash away any dirt from my driveway. Crescent Ridge landscape was hired over others because of their A+ Rating with the better business and their Secretary of State year after year complance. Their estimate was very detailed line by line cost of each material and labor. Price compared to other quotes were competitive. Well worth the job. Now I can sleep and say let it rain. Thanks Matthew and crew job well done.

Description of Work
Build creek bed for underground spring running in back yard. Remove and replace 100ft corrugated drain pipe for water to flow to drainage pipe in front yard.

Category landscaping, leaf removal, pavers, gravel, drain pipe

Thank you Ms. [Member Name Removed]. We appreciate you taking the time to let us know how everything went with your project. We'll see you soon on your future projects.

09/23/2018

Alyce M.

The owner, Matthew spent many patient hours with us, walking us through what we needed and set expectations about the process, as we had multiple problems in the driveway and garage area. Matthew and his crew supported the overall vision of the way we wanted this to look. Their keen attention to detail and the techniques that were used were exactly what we expected, because the blend of existing and new looks fantastic. We look forward to more projects with Crescent Ridge Landscapes and highly recommend them for you projects as well!

Description of Work
Partial Driveway repair, side walk going into an existing access ramp, major grading of bedding areas and a 4 foot retaining wall

Category concrete repair, landscaping, hardscaping

Thank you for the review. We look forward to helping you again in the future.

07/08/2018

Mark S.

The work was done well, reasonably priced and very timely. It was an excellent experience, and I couldn't have asked for anything more.

Description of Work
Cleanup of landscaping for large commercial office park

Category landscaping, lawn service

Thank you greatly for your business! We look forward to helping you again in the near future.

07/04/2018

Tawanda A.

The job went extremely well! I️t rained for several weeks which made scheduling and finishing the project very difficult, but I’m “over the moon” pleased with the final product. Matthew and his crew were great to work with. They were always responsive and professional. I️ hired Matthew and his crew to maintain the lawn after the work was completed and today they came to do the first lawn maintenance work, and my yard looks fantastic! If you’re thinking about hiring Matthew, stop deliberating and do it—you won’t regret it!

Description of Work
Total overhaul of my yard including Installation of sod, new shrubs and flowers.

Category landscaping

Thank you for taking the time to let us know how your experience went. We greatly appreciate your confidence in choosing us for your project, your patience throughout the project and your continued patronage by allowing us to maintain your landscape from here on out. We take pride in our work and we're thankful to have customers like you. Our team realizes that without our customers we're only a name. We look forward to helping you out for many years to come. Thank you again here from all of us at Crescent Ridge Landscapes, LLC.

06/12/2018

Nannette N.

I really appreciated working with Matthew Underwood (owner) of Crescent Ridge Landscapes. He was very responsive and got out to our house very quickly after I called him to check out the problem and give us an estimate. Then they (a team of about 4, including the owner) were quick to come back (a day or 2 later) to actually fix it. We thought we had no water pressure going to the backyard sprinklers because of some horrible leak or something, but he was certain from his quick investigation that 4 of our sprinkler heads just needed to be replaced and our problem would be solved...and he was right. We didn't get other estimates because he was so easy to work with, but the fee seemed to be reasonable for the work done. We will use them again.

Description of Work
Broken Sprinkler Heads Replaced

Category irrigation systems

06/11/2018

Mike S.

Did so well we decided to hire for year-round service. Our yard is the envy of the neighborhood!

Description of Work
Lawn Maintenance

05/17/2018

Adrienne E.

Responsive. Punctual. Estimate for work completion was accurate. Work was done as stated. Pleased

Description of Work
Retaining wall/landscape

Category landscaping, mulch

Thank you for your choosing us and for the review!

05/14/2018

Buck W.

they arrived on time, performed the work, offered suggestions I accepted and completed the work within an hour. I would definitely hire them again on the next occasion.

Description of Work
Pine straw replacement

Category landscaping

Thank you for taking the time to review our service. We hope to continue doing business together for many years to come.

04/27/2018

Michael B.

I am very pleased with the work done and would use again, if needed. would recommend to friends.

Description of Work
yard leveling

Category landscaping

Thank you for the review.

04/18/2018

Justin I.

I could not be happier with Crescent Ridge! That did a phenomenal job! I was recommending them before they had even finished with my yard because I was so impressed. We are putting our house on the market soon and they made it look picture perfect. They cleaned all the leaves in my back and side yard, trimmed the bushes, mowed, edged, blew everything off, and put out pine straw. They also hauled away a huge pile of tree limbs we had been accumulating. If I had known what a difference their work would make I would have done it much sooner!

Description of Work
Spring sprucing to get market ready

Category landscaping, lawn service, leaf removal

Thank you for taking the time to review our services. We appreciate you choosing us!

04/13/2018

Mike S.

Wonderful! This was our second year using them. Awesome like before. Got Extra....

Description of Work
Pine Straw purchase and installation

Category landscaping

We're thankful for your repeat business. Thank you for the review.

03/15/2018

Craig C.

Showed up as scheduled and did a GREAT job. Pine straw was clean(without a lot of sticks and pinecones unlike that from HD or Lowe's). Worked fast and it looks very nice. The three man crew cleaned up before leaving.

Description of Work
Had pine straw delivered and installed.

Category landscaping, mulch

03/05/2018

Kenny W.

Crescent Ridge answered my service inquiries promptly, which is a strong indicator of professionally. As for the work, the crew was punctual and worked diligently spreading the pinestraw neatly around the trees and around the house. They knew exactly what to do with little, if any, input from me. I was very impressed with their work and the price was reasonable. I would not hesitate to hire Crescent Ridge again.

Description of Work
Pinestraw delivery and spreading

Category landscaping

Thank you. We look forward to helping you in the future when our services are needed again.

02/27/2018

shelia F.

Very pleased with their service. I would highly recommend them

Description of Work
installation of pine straw

Category landscaping

We appreciate you choosing us for your landscape. Thank you for taking the time to review our service.

11/30/2017

Paula J.

Exceeded my expectations. I am amazed and so happy with this project. My back yard has undergone a transformation and looks like it belongs behind a million dollar home! Matthew Underwood, owner of Crescent Ridge Landscapes, came out personally to prepare the quote and provide ideas. Instantly I could tell of his expertise and professionalism. He reassured me that all my ideas were within his scope of skills and that he could complete every task. It was great dealing with one team for every step of this project. Matthew along with his team were very professional and courteous. They worked diligently every day until dark and cleaned up my site every evening. It was excited to look out each day at what had been accomplished. I was always surprised that what I saw was better than what I had imagined. Matthew kept assuring me not to stress and he absolutely took care of every detail. I will definitely recommend his company to my neighbors, family and friends. I'll be happy to be a referral--just look at the pictures attached. Also my neighbor joined in on this project and had his retaining wall replaced at the same time for a continuous perfect retaining wall between our properties. How great is that.

Description of Work
Replaced a rotting railroad tie retaining wall. Also extended that wall to wrap around the left side of my house. In addition, I had three trees removed to make way for the new wall. Then I added steps and a handrail too. Finally I had additional drains added to ensure proper water flow. Last but not least I also had my sidewalk repaired from a crushed black perforated drain pipe and had a new solid pipe inserted that can withstand the weight of concrete.

Category concrete repair, landscaping, lawn service, tree service, hardscaping

Thank you for the review and of course the opportunity to work on your project. We are pleased to know you love the final result. Enjoy your new backyard!

09/25/2017

Rebekah B.

Awesome job. They came when they said they would come, starting from the first initial estimate appointment through the entire project. It took about a week to receive the estimate but after that everything went really fast and really smoothly and the properties look great.

Description of Work
Complete redo of landscaping for 2 properties. Getting rid of grass and replacing with a less maintenance landscape.

09/17/2017

Tameka G.

Great Job but it was a little pricey.

Description of Work
Cutting my lawn and trimming hedges.

Category lawn service

Thank you for taking the time to review our services. It was a pleasure meeting you and providing you with an estimate for your landscape installation. We thank you for allowing us to do an initial clean-up on your property by the way. Unfortunately, due to the fact that your home is over an hour away from us, we couldn't provide you with a lower rate for regular lawn services. We wish you the best in finding another service provider closer in your area.

06/29/2017

Benjamin S.

Received a quote for $150 a treatment. I thought this was a mistake so I called back to find out what scope of work the quote was for. I never received a call back. All Turf gave me a quote for $37 a treatment, and was more than happy to call me back to start service. Call your customers back, otherwise the quality of work you do will mean very little.

Description of Work
Lawn Fertilization/Weed Control

Category landscaping, lawn treatment

We apparently didn't get your call if you left a message. If you received a quote via email you can respond directly with any questions.

06/17/2017

Richard W.

The work was done in a timely manner, in the scheduled time, and the result was better than we anticipated. They obviously are well schooled in such work. Matthew was present during the whole project and kept us informed of what they were doing. Although their cost was a bit higher than competitors, the finished product is well worth the difference.

Description of Work
We had a raised bed across the front of the house with a retaining wall of logs filled with holly bushes. The holly bushes were to be removed and the log retaining wall replaced with stone blocks.

Category hardscaping

Thank you Mr. Weimar for the review. We appreciate you and your business always.