Crescent Ridge Landscapes LLC

Founded 2001 • With Angi since December 2010

We complete exterior work only (No need to enter home)
We will sanitize the workspace and all areas touched
We offer estimates and quotes using video calling
We accept remote payment

We provide professional design, installation, and maintenance of all phases of landscaping, irrigation, pavers, retaining walls, and landscape lighting. We follow the philosophy that each landscape is unique and provide each client with a personalized plan to fit the landscapes' specific needs. We enjoy what we do, constantly striving for excellence and warranty our work from the ground up. Our mission is to enhance the beauty and value of every client's property, while exceeding their expectations every step of the way. ...

Landscape Lighting Systems

We are outdoor landscape lighting professionals. We respect our customers privacy, and pride ourselves on complete satisfaction. We do it right the first time, after all it's all about "lighting done right". We carry the required "State Low Voltage Contractors License" and are fully insured. Transferable warranties on all systems. Over 10 years professional design and installation experience.

Offers by Landscape Lighting Systems on Angi
Boaz Real Estate Development

Boaz is a general contractor that specializes in: - Kitchen and Bath remodeling - Interior & Exterior Painting - Concrete Driveways - Retaining Walls - Decks - Roofing

LJIA Masonry LLC

LJIA Masonry is a full service custom masonry contractor based out of Woodstock with 16 years of experience in Residential and Commercial Stone and brick projects. The company takes pride in offering top level of quality services to all of its customers based on performance. We are dedicated to complete customer satisfaction with close attention to detail and pride of accomplishment Quality and production is our company’s focal point on every project we do to make sure our customer is satisfied

05/12/2020

didn't happen. he was aggrogant over the phone and double-talking over the phone.

Description of Work
Grading, Retainer wall, & sod

Category hardscaping

I'[Member Name Removed] sorry you had an unpleasant experience over the phone. I believe you may have us confused with another company. I checked my records but I have no record of speaking with a [Member Name Removed] If you would like to schedule an appointment for your project you can do so by phone, online or through our website at www.CrescentRidgeLandscapes.com.

04/29/2020

Great. We used this company before on our old house and knew when we built our new house we would use them again. They were professional and their work ethic is outstanding. We have gotten so many compliments on our beautiful landscape. We highly recommend this company.

Description of Work
Landscaping

Category landscaping,pavers, gravel,hardscaping

Thank you for the review.

09/02/2019

I hired Cresent Ridge Landscapes back in May 2019 to complete a renovation of my backyard, which was a large project. I needed to build a retaining wall I can’t say enough good things about Matthew and his crew. They’re extremely professional and truly want to perform a job that they are proud of. Matthew was available to me most times during the day and night, and was accommodating of my random p...

Description of Work
Backyard Renovation

Category landscaping,lawn service,irrigation systems,mulch,drain pipe,hardscaping

Thank you for choosing us for your project. We hope you enjoy your new backyard!

05/18/2019

Matthew (the owner) and his employees are absolutely the best! Matthew responded to our online request for a quote very quickly and came out that same day to meet us and view our property. He gave us a fair quote for what we wanted to be done and started on our job in a very reasonable time frame. We will most certainly contract with Crescent Ridge Landscapes LLC for all our future landscaping nee...

Description of Work
Landscaping-clearing brush, leveling yard & laying out grass seeds & straw

Category landscaping

04/25/2019

Matt made helpful suggestions which improved the final design. Now we can enjoy our beautiful backyard. Thank you Matt for your hard work.

Description of Work
Backyard landscaping

Category landscaping

Thank you for choosing us to do your project!

02/14/2019

Matthew & crew did a stellar job. They mulched everything, removed debris and trash, took down two dead trees without damaging anything, they arrived as scheduled and worked until it was done. Took 4 days. It was a big job. They improved the drainage by leveling out a ditch, this was their idea and I appreciated the attention to a detail I had not noticed. Two pictures show the job after the first day only. Two pictures are of the area before the work began.

Description of Work
Clearing out brush, remove English ivy from trees, remove a couple of dead trees

Category landscaper","lawn service","mulch delivery service","tree service company

01/19/2019

Hired Crescent ridge to build a creek bed from a underground spring flowing through my back yard causing standing water and erosion. There was a corrugated pipe the water would flow into that would get clogged with silt and cause water not to flow and trench would fill with water in heavy rain. Water would overflow and stand in my yard for weeks at a time. They dug and cleaned out the trench about 100ft for water flow lined with fabric and river rock. Then they dug up old corrugated pipe that kept getting clogged and partly collapsed that water from trench flowed to. They installed 100ft of pvc piping for smooth water flow and connected to drainage out front for water to drain. Matthew and his crew were very professional. Everything was organized. They first prepared area to be worked prior to starting. Then they started installation causing no hiccups. They also cleared another area behind my fence full of years of broken limbs, piles of leaves and other debris. They leveled area using soil dug from trench and placed straw. After digging the 100ft to place the pvc they covered it back with the soil leveled it then seeded and placed straw. They also used started fertilizer. Now I have a beautiful river rock creek bed where water can flow to pipe and not flood and erode my yard. Oh they also used water hose to wash away any dirt from my driveway. Crescent Ridge landscape was hired over others because of their A+ Rating with the better business and their Secretary of State year after year complance. Their estimate was very detailed line by line cost of each material and labor. Price compared to other quotes were competitive. Well worth the job. Now I can sleep and say let it rain. Thanks Matthew and crew job well done.

Description of Work
Build creek bed for underground spring running in back yard. Remove and replace 100ft corrugated drain pipe for water to flow to drainage pipe in front yard.

Category landscaper","leaf removal service","paver installer","drain pipe installer

09/23/2018

The owner, Matthew spent many patient hours with us, walking us through what we needed and set expectations about the process, as we had multiple problems in the driveway and garage area. Matthew and his crew supported the overall vision of the way we wanted this to look. Their keen attention to detail and the techniques that were used were exactly what we expected, because the blend of existing and new looks fantastic. We look forward to more projects with Crescent Ridge Landscapes and highly recommend them for you projects as well!

Description of Work
Partial Driveway repair, side walk going into an existing access ramp, major grading of bedding areas and a 4 foot retaining wall

Category concrete repair contractor","landscaper","hardscaper

07/08/2018

The work was done well, reasonably priced and very timely. It was an excellent experience, and I couldn't have asked for anything more.

Description of Work
Cleanup of landscaping for large commercial office park

Category landscaper","lawn service

07/04/2018

The job went extremely well! I️t rained for several weeks which made scheduling and finishing the project very difficult, but I’m “over the moon” pleased with the final product. Matthew and his crew were great to work with. They were always responsive and professional. I️ hired Matthew and his crew to maintain the lawn after the work was completed and today they came to do the first lawn maintenance work, and my yard looks fantastic! If you’re thinking about hiring Matthew, stop deliberating and do it—you won’t regret it!

Description of Work
Total overhaul of my yard including Installation of sod, new shrubs and flowers.

Category landscaper

Bobcat Work & Grading, Tree Removal and Land Clearing, Concrete and Stone Work. Landscape Maintenance, Pinestraw & Mulch Installation, Retaining Walls & Patio Pavers, Sod Installation, Tree, Shrub & Flower Installation, & Lighting

Please Inquire