Atlanta Insulation & Contracting Services Inc

Founded 1980 • With Angi since September 2007

2598 Jeremiah Industrial Way SW

Conyers, GA 30012

Locally owned & operated. Additional address - Po Box 881, Lithonia, GA 30058. Additional contact name - Darrell Lambert. See website for additional service areas. Cost is determined by the job....

06/26/2015

Jason G.

07/24/2014

Elizabeth D.

The technician was professional, courteous, and honest. We had previous storm damage which had pulled out insulation into our front yard. Also, our utility bills had doubled since this storm. After a thorough inspection, the technician found no insulation issues, and in fact assured us we had more insulation than most homes he sees . There was a corner of the house that was missing a small amount of insulation which he explained we could easily install ourselves. He recommended we call heating and air-conditioning people. There was no charge for the company service call.

Description of Work
The technician thoroughly inspected all attics for problems with insulation.

11/13/2013

John H.

Called and got over the phone estimate. Agreed and set appointment. They arrived on time. They did a fast and prompt job with excellent results. Actual cost was $350.00 less than quote assumed.

Description of Work
Blown in attic insulation.

12/11/2012

Sharyn C.

This is the second time Atlanta Insulation has come out to add additional insulation in the attic. They did such an excellent job the first time that when we decided to add more insulation in the attic, they would be the company we would call. They were quick to schedule a time to come out and give us an estimate and to set up a date for their services. The staff you talk to in the office on the phone are friendly and courteous. The indiviuals that come out to do the installation are some of the nicest people we've met. They are professional and take pride in the job they do. As a matter of fact, we are planning to increase the insulation rating of the rest of the attic and when we are ready, we will definitely use Atlanta Insulation and Contracting Services again.

Description of Work
Atlanta Insulation added blown insulation in the attic to bring it up to a R 38 rating over part of my home.

08/17/2012

richard C.

Great team (3) of guys showed up on time. They worked professionally.

Description of Work
Attic insulation.

03/22/2012

Sharyn C.

The overall job done was EXCELLENT! We had someone to come out and give us an estimate. Their estimate was about $200 to $300 cheaper than the other estimates we got (even Lowes and Home Depot were higher). They were able to schedule the job at time that was convenient for me. They gave us a call the day before to confirm the appointment and time. They arrived on time and began work promptly. The guys were very nice and answered any questions we had. If I have any more installation needs, they will be the company I 'd call. If any of my neighbors are in need of insulation, I would highly recommend them. As a matter of fact, my subdivision's HOA keeps a list of recommended companies for various services and I plan to submit their name as an extremely satisfied customer.

Description of Work
They installed 6 soffit baffles and blew insulation into the attic to bring it up to a R38 rating. The guys worked quickly and professionally. They made sure everything was to our satisfaction.

12/10/2011

Darline C.

Called ahead of time, was right on time, went to work right away, and cleaned up well. Wanted me to check out their work. Checked to see if I had any questions. Very professional.

Description of Work
Insulate attic to R-49 (20 inches approximate)

11/02/2011

Ernie P.

very well

Description of Work
They wre very punctual and did a very good job

10/17/2011

charles J.

They were on time and did exactly what they said. They were clean and they did a good job. Nobody stepped through the attic. I would highly recommend them. I had a couple of quotes and they were the cheapest. I will use them in the future.

Description of Work
I had Atlanta Insulation to install insulation in the attic.

07/23/2009

CONSTANCE H.

They were kind and courteous. Initially when the gentleman came, he asked a lot of questions, drew up a plan and gave me two estimates. Their workmanship was very good. They were professional and did a good job. I even called to thank them for their workmanship. I would most definitely hire them again.

Description of Work
I was having problems with squirrels in my attic and when that was taken care of I needed the insulation removed. I had my attic insulation removed and replaced and raised up to R38.

Hawx Pest Control

Hawx Pest Control in Atlanta, GA - Reliable pest control services for property owners. If you own a home or business in the Greater Atlanta area, you know that a pest infestation can be one of the biggest headaches you’ll ever have to deal with. The good thing is you’re not alone! The dedicated team of pest control professionals at Hawx Pest Control is here to help. Founded in 2013, Hawx Pest Control has since become an industry leader in hassle-free extermination and prevention services. We utilize the latest techniques and premium quality products like Bayer Solutions to provide our customers with the very best in pest control services throughout Atlanta.

Offers by Hawx Pest Control on Angi
    Power Home Remodeling

Looking for replacement windows, roofing, siding, doors, or attic insulation? As the nation’s largest full-service exterior home remodeler, we offer high-performance products and professional installations and a lifetime warranty. With 900+ lifetime Angi Super Service awards in our over 30 years business, we are committed to understanding your goals so we can transform the vision you have for your home into reality. For a free, no-obligation estimate, contact us today!

Gutter Creations Inc

Since 1996 Gutter Creations Inc. has been servicing the Metro Atlanta area offering the highest quality products and the most competitive pricing in the industry. We personally handle your improvement from start to finish.

Offers by Gutter Creations Inc on Angi
    MasterCard, Check, Visa, American Express
    Satisfaction

Residential and commercial insulation, spray fiberglass, foam insulation & boracellulose.