The Mosquito Authority of Metro ATL

Founded 2006 • With Angi since June 2011

Our Mosquito Control Barrier Spray Program utilizes an EPA approved solution that our trained applicators apply to trees, shrubs and foliage surrounding your outdoor living areas. With this program you are able to reclaim and enjoy your backyard free of mosquitoes. Additional DBA - Outdoor Freedom LLC. Additional email - mickey@bugsbite.com....

Hawx Pest Control

Hawx Pest Control in Atlanta, GA - Reliable pest control services for property owners. If you own a home or business in the Greater Atlanta area, you know that a pest infestation can be one of the biggest headaches you’ll ever have to deal with. The good thing is you’re not alone! The dedicated team of pest control professionals at Hawx Pest Control is here to help. Founded in 2013, Hawx Pest Control has since become an industry leader in hassle-free extermination and prevention services. We utilize the latest techniques and premium quality products like Bayer Solutions to provide our customers with the very best in pest control services throughout Atlanta.

Offers by Hawx Pest Control on Angi
MayDay Pest Control

Additional emails - angel@maydaypestservices.com. 15 employees. No subs. Cost is determined by the job. No travel charges. No service fees. Additional contacts - Judy. 5 WARRANTY ON ALL FULL EXCLUSION SERVICES, BEST IN THE BUSINESS.

Offers by MayDay Pest Control on Angi
Last Call Pest Services

Last Call Pest Services is a family owned and operated business with years of experience in the pest control industry. Our licensed and certified technicians take pride in providing our customers with the highest quality service and customer care. If you are signed up for quarterly service and have any pest problems in between your regularly scheduled treatments, Last Call will re-treat your home for FREE to resolve the issue. One-time customers receive one re-treat free of charge, if needed. Last Call services Residential & Commercial customers in the Metro Atlanta and surrounding areas. Make Last Call Your First and Only Call! (404) 903-2673 We provide free inspections.

Offers by Last Call Pest Services on Angi

11/27/2017

Danny K.

Service was helpful. Will use again.

Description of Work
Treating of front and backyard to reduce mosquito population.

01/21/2015

Mary Jane H.

Description of Work
They are fantastic! We have a heavily wooded lot with a stream/pond/marshy area in the back. We were skeptical, but the mosquitos prevented me from ever sitting on our decks even during the day. They came out and it was magic! Was every single mosquito gone...come on..that's not reasonable, but 99.9% were! And if we felt we needed an extra treatment because we saw a few mosquitos, just a quick call or email and they would come back within 24 hours..no charge! Even with the extra wet year we had last year, we were able to sit outside, even at dusk when they are at their worst, with very few, often no, bites. We love Mosquito Authority!!!!!!

08/08/2013

Cara B.

Excellent service provider! The owner returned our call promptly and then came out to our house the same day -- Sunday -- actually within just an hour or two of our call. The mosquitoes disappeared almost immediately. We were told if we did see any mosquitoes just give them a call and they'd be right out to re-treat. Fortunately, that hasn't been necessary. The first treatment was half-price. Their chemicals are eco-friendly, which we were pleased to see. Our next door neighbor has two bee hives and the bees seem to be unaffected by the treatment. We went ahead and signed up for on-going service throughout the mosquito season. We couldn't be happier.

Description of Work
Fogged the yard for mosquitoes.

10/02/2012

Sasha W.

They are a good company and I like them. They are very friendly. If you have any problems they will come back and spray again. It works which is the best part.

Description of Work
They do mosquito treatments on our yard. I use them for the entire season.

10/02/2012

DAN S.

The service went very, very well. They are very punctual and their spraying seems to work. The spray is not harmful to my pets which is important. I am very pleased.

Description of Work
They spray for mosquitoes every three weeks.

04/25/2012

SID P.

They come out every three to four weeks. Besides the fact that their treatment works, I think they're very flexible. They work with their client to make sure things are done by the way their client wants.

Description of Work
They do mosquito treatment on the outside of the house.

09/01/2011

Peggy M.

NEVER HEARD FROM THEM. GUESS THEY DID NOT NEED THE BUSINESS

Description of Work
NEVER RECIEVED A RESPONSE FROM THEM!!

06/04/2011

Michael H.

I have a half-acre, heavily-wooded lot near a creek. My yard has been completely infested by mosquitoes, to the point where people would get swarmed with them as soon as they walked out the door. I noticed a sign for the Mosquito Authority and called. They offered to perform an initial treatment for free and then continue the treatment every three weeks for $79-$89/visit if I wanted it. I agreed. The next day, they came out and sprayed. The difference was incredible. That evening, I came home and saw at most one or two mosquitoes (when normally I would have seen hundreds). I am now able to use my yard in the evening without dousing myself with bug spray.

Description of Work
The Mosquito Authority sprayed my yard to kill mosquitoes.

Category pest control

Mosquito treatment, habitat around home, special event & misting systems.

Critter finder.