Indoor Solutions Inc

Founded 2005 • With Angi since July 2010

Indoor Solutions Inc. is Columbus, Georgia's number one HVAC installation and service specialist....

Energy Savers is a member in good standing of the Chamber of Commerce, ACCA, CAAG. We are BPI certified and most of our technicians are NATE and EPA certified. We offer 24 hour emergency service for Priority Service Plan customers. We have 48 team members and 25 trucks serving the Columbus, Phenix City, Opelika and Auburn communities. Additional phone - (334) 298-2012, (334) 749-9300.

Maintaining your heating, ventilation and cooling system is important when you live in a place like Georgia. Moore Heating & Air can help your HVAC unit function reliably and efficiently. Our heating and cooling specialists have more than 22 years of experience. We can provide an effective repair solution for any HVAC system on the fritz. We can also provide ongoing maintenance or new installations! Get in touch with Moore Heating & Air for a free service estimate.

HVAC - normal working hours are 8-5; however, we do provide emergency services Do not send messages, calls only!

08/09/2014

The cost of the work was part of the original installation contract we have with them. They send you reminders for service checks.

Description of Work
We use Indoor Solutions for heating and A/C. They did a service check the last time they came out.

02/19/2014

Description of Work
Fixed heat and air.

04/19/2013

Honest. Honest. Honest. One fixed price. Lower than others by about 20%. From start to finish, his workers were respectful. I have a 4 week old and 18m old and they worked without inconveniencing us even one time. Quick 2 day work. At the end, they surprised me with a free gift of 3 large boxes of filters! There was a small leak from previous piping that was loose 2 days after they finished the jo...

Description of Work
New whole house ducting. Replaced furnace. I am a picky customer with an 80hour a week job. I rarely write good reviews and the only ones I write are complaint reviews. Here is the awesome part....they did not once ask me to do this. I wanted to take the time to write this because I have been amazed by this company and Brad who works for them. He was introduced to me by a mutual friend. Brad came with an ipad to my home and I thought...oh no...i am paying for that "high tech analysis." He was honest, boy he advised me right. I wanted to enclose a porch and asked him whether I needed a new unit or will the ducting be able to manage the HVAC needs of the porch. He did a through analysis. Spent 2 hours and 3 trips for a free estimate. Was available on the phone at ANY hour (11pm?). Encouraged me to research online, helped me research online. Insane!!!

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

Air duct cleaning, generators, heating oil, insulation, heating & AC.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, Financing Available