FOUR SEASONS LAWN CARE

Founded 1997 • With Angi since September 2008

P.O. BOX 9583

Columbus, GA 31908

Voted “Best Lawn Service” in Columbus, Ga. by Ledger Enquirer's Readers’ Choice Awards 4 years in a row!...

10/03/2014

Sabine F.

Description of Work
I was given an estimate and even though it was a reasonable price, I have decided to go with a different company

06/21/2014

Erica T.

Description of Work
I use them for lawn services.

Category landscaping,lawn service,lawn treatment

03/09/2014

Taniea H.

The Guys were very professional and reasonable with price. They were very knowledgeable and was able to answer all of my questions. I am very satisfied with my new sprinkler system.

Description of Work
Sprinkler System installed.

Category irrigation systems

02/21/2014

Michael W.

Description of Work
Mowed, trimmed and edged. Biweekly.

07/11/2013

Rhonda S.

see above

Description of Work
Nothing. I phoned and set up an appointment for my grass to be cut. They did not come. I phoned a second time and was told that 2 of their employees quit but they would surely get me on 7-2-13. They did not come, did not call. No response to my request. I know that we were having a lot of rain and I was not a regular customer of their business; however, I thought they should at least call back and inform me that they would not be able to fit me in. This is a lack of professionalism. I had to call 3 more services before I could get someone, but they all talked to me and gave me specifics whether they could do it or not. 1 company called me back to see if I had got my grass cut, 1 asked me to call him back, and 1 service came out in the rain to cut my grass.

Category lawn service

We do apologize for the inconvenience and frustration that was endured with this situation. As mentioned in review, during the time of the appointment the weather became inclement and actually remained inclement for several days afterwards. Safety is always in mind when it comes to our employees. During times of bad weather, we have to call our crews out of field areas, into safe grounds. Our records show that a courtesy call was attempted to the Customer; however we are never satisfied whenever our customers are not satisfied, as a result after the storms cleared we contacted the customer again to offer 2 free full ground maintenance services, unfortunately our offer was declined. We have earned a reputation of being the" best lawn service" for several years, per the Columbus Ledger "Readers Choice Awards" including for 2013. We have built this foundation by putting our customers first and offering quality service. We acknowledge your review and it is with great hopes that we can certainly change your mind in the future.

06/06/2013

Erica T.

They did an excellent job. I didn't really have any expectations, because I didn't know what I wanted. Their work far exceeded any expectations that I could've had, and everything looks really great. They were extremely professional, and I'd highly reccommend them. I have an appointment with them again next week!

Description of Work
They came out and made a flower bed, planted flowers.

Category landscaping,lawn service,lawn treatment

06/04/2013

Taniea H.

He is very dependable, reliable and knows what he is doing. I get a lot of compliments from my neighbors on my yard! I wouldn't hire another lawn service.

Description of Work
He has performed many tasks for me over the years. The last time he came out was to edge and mow my lawn.

07/26/2011

Alice Kay M.

They did what they said they were going to do and were very professional. They did a good job on our yard.

Description of Work
We hired Four Seasons Lawn Care to do basic yard work around our house.

Category landscaping,lawn service

06/03/2010

mervelyn J.

It went fine. The price was a little high.

Description of Work
I used Four Seasons Lawn Care to trim the hedges and cut the yard. He cuts my yard on a regular basis.

06/03/2010

brenda M.

They do a good job for me.

Description of Work
I have a contract with them to cut my grass every two weeks.

River City Patio And Garden

River City Patio and Garden has served the Columbus area for over 15 years. Our focus is on creating your ideal landscape while providing outstanding customer service. We want your yard to be a place to enjoy whether playing, gardening or simply relaxing.

LandscapersLandscaper LLC

Landscapers Landscaper Property Maintenance necessary to maintain visual curb appeal. Heavy lot vegetation clearance and tree removal Natural stone driveway installation and maintenance French Drains and Sod installation Personal service since 2015

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express

MOWING, EDGING, TRIMMING, FLOWER BED CARE, HEDGE TRIMMING, FERTILIZATION, LANDSCAPING, LEAF PICK-UP, WEED-CONTROL, SODDING, WEEKLY & BI WEEKLY LAWN CARE, MULCHING/PINESTRAW, CLEAN-UPs.

N/A