Creative Concrete & Landscape

Founded 2002 • With Angi since March 2011

Our team of highly trained and hard working professionals have your best interests at heart. We stay in contact with you throuhout the entire project so you can be a part of it....

River City Patio And Garden

River City Patio and Garden has served the Columbus area for over 15 years. Our focus is on creating your ideal landscape while providing outstanding customer service. We want your yard to be a place to enjoy whether playing, gardening or simply relaxing.

05/07/2015

Olivia M.

Description of Work
I was so disappointed that I did not use this company. I had called and made an appointment for a work consultation and ended up calling the number listed here. I got someone who didn't know who I was or seemed really distracted. I re-made the appointment and he told me it was suppose to rain that day and not to get my hopes up for them to come out to the house for a simple consultation. Of course it rained and no one showed up. Either they lost my number, didn't care about even seeing a potential job or they didn't need the job or money. I'll take my business somewhere else.

Category hardscaping

06/24/2013

Hugh D.

Description of Work
OB Pettit, Owner, was to resurface and stain my sidewalks for $3,000.00. I thought it was a good deal as I had another quote for $4,500.00 and he had one positive review on Angie's list. Sometimes cheaper is not better! He used a product fom Mapei which I found out from the company rep was to be used indoors and not suitable for staining. He slopped some of this stuff on my sidewalks and it looked terrible! After many "I'm goin to fix it's" I lost confidence in his ability and asked for my deposit back. Since he had already purchase the stain, I agreed to take it and a $400.00 refund and part ways. He may be OK with staining concrete but he definitely doesn't know how to resurface concrete. Acc

Category stamped concrete

02/10/2013

Michael & Melissa C.

I am very happy with the retaining wall. The blocks that he uses are much better than what you will find at Lowes or Home Depot. They were very easy to work with and got the job done in a timely fashion. I am very satisfied with the end product.

Description of Work
Retaining Wall

Category hardscaping

02/02/2012

Todd L.

Installation has gone very well with the work being done in an extremely professional manner. He has kept us involved and informed the entire time. The extent if the work has kept them on-site for a full month and they have kept us updated on their acitivities and next steps. Having seen the entire job go in I must say that I have been impressed with the effort and quality that has been put into the job. We are extremely pleased with the outcome.

Description of Work
Installed approximately 75 feet of brick retaining wall and 1000 sq feet of paver hardscaping.

Category hardscaping,stamped concrete

Creative Concrete & Landscape

Founded 2002 • With Angi since March 2011

794 1st Ave

Columbus, GA 31901

Concrete Contractor, Retaining Walls, Decorative Concrete, Paver Patio and Walkways, Landscape Contractor