Mountain Marble & Tile

Founded 1999 • With Angi since July 2012

3.7

specialize in custom countertops furniture made in granite and marble...

Future B & T Flooring

IM 24 YEARS EXPERIENCE FLOOR INSTALLATION. QUALITY WORK, REASONABLE PRICES, FREE ESTIMATES. SERVICES INCLUDES FLOOR REPAIRS, TEAROUTS, AND INSTALLATIONS. LVP, LVT, VCT, LAMINATE, NAIL AND GLUE DOWN HARDWOOD, BAMBOO, ENGINEERED HARDWOOD, TILE, BACKSPLASHES, SHOWER INSTALLATION (MUDBEDS, LINERS, ETC.) CERAMIC AND PORCELAIN, ALL OTHER TYPES OF TILE, TILE IN FIREPLACES, HOP UPS, GROUT REPAIRS. SUBFLOORING AND FLOOR JOISTS REPAIRS, FLOOR LEVELING, FOUNDATION REPAIRS. INSTALL PAVER BRICKS. ALL WORK IS 100% GUARANTEE, I TAKE ALOT OF PRIDE IN MY WORK. ALL WORK COMES WITH A 1 YEAR WARRANTY. I LOVE SEEING MY CUSTOMERS SMILE AT THE END OF THE DAY. I SIT DOWN AND EXPLAIN EVERYTHING TO MY CUSTOMERS AND TAKE TIME TO ANSWER ANY QUESTIONS THEY MIGHT HAVE.WE ARE A FAMILY RUN BUSINESS. WE HAVE ALL TOOLS NEEDED FOR ANY JOB. PICTURES OF OUR RECENT WORK IS ON OUR FACEBOOK PAGE BT FLOORING. CALL AND MAKE YOUR APPOINTMENT TODAY FOR YOUR FREE ESTIMATE.

12/04/2015

LARA P.

While the workmanship was excellent, American management was deplorable. We were put to major inconvenience by unprofessional lack of communication, and then were unexpectedly billed with hidden costs despite having been initially assured that there'd be none. If you do choose to go with this company recommend you watch the fine print of your contract and ask for VERY specific clarity with regard to what you're going to be expected to pay for! Further, when my husband and I went to the shop to contest the add-ons, the owner Steve became abusive. He was exceedingly interruptive, raised his voice, insulted us, and literally banned us from the business! I gave 2 stars in honor of the respectful and highly skilled craftsmen who made our countertops truly beautiful. If I were rating my family's experience with the owner, however, I would probably give this company -10 stars. It was almost funny how badly we were treated, just for insisting on fairness and honest fulfillment of verbal assurances!

Description of Work
Management sent craftsmen to our home to install custom granite in our kitchen. They worked diligently and respectfully in our home all day long until the job was done properly.

Category ceramic tile,countertops,marble & granite

10/12/2014

Hong Y.

People in Mountain Marble and Tile worked very efficiently. They are friendly and helpful.

Description of Work
Installed granite counter top, under mount sink, and back splash in kitchen. Installed one bathroom vanity and granite counter top. Installed floor tiles in kitchen and three bathrooms. Replaced three toilets.

Category ceramic tile,countertops,flooring contractor,marble & granite

02/24/2014

Andrea H.

We told the guy how we wanted the subway tiles to look. He did it the way he wanted instead. When we complained and asked for it to be redone, the owner yelled at us and took his crew and walked off the job.

Description of Work
installed floor and wall tile in bathroom.

01/11/2014

Debra M.

They did an excellent job and I love my new kitchen!

Description of Work
Mountain Marble and Tile sold and installed beautiful granite kitchen counter tops for me, as well as a new stainless steel sink.

Category countertops,marble & granite

01/30/2013

ALBERT L.

The work was explained ahead of time and completed as described. I am very satisfied with work. It took a couple days longer than I expected but the dedication to completing work was good. I would use again

Description of Work
repaired floor installed tile on floor and walls, and installed claw foot tub looks very good. expectations completely met

07/16/2012

ALBERT L.

VERY GOOD WORK . I AM VERY PLEASED.

Description of Work
REMOVED DAMAGED FLOOR UNDER SHOWER, REPAIRED FLOOR, INSTALLED NEW TILE ON FLOOR AND WALL, AND INSTALLED CLAW FOOT TUB

Category ceramic tile

design installation of stone and tile products

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover