Fitzgerald Sprinkler Repair Inc

Founded 1991 • With Angi since March 2012

Fitzgerald Sprinkler Repair, Inc. specializes in the installation and repair of lawn irrigation systems. Fitzgerald has been providing irrigation installation and repair services to the low country for over 21 years and excels in diagnostic services and troubleshooting of existing irrigation systems....

Adrians Landscaping & Ground Maintenance

Professional Services at Profound Prices Servicing Residential and Commercial Properties -Pine Straw & Mulch -Grass Trimming -Weed Control -Pressure Washing -Debris Removal With over 15 years of landscaping experience my business offers premium pine-straw bales to bring your yard to its finest. I offer both short and long needle pine-straw I look forward to expanding my clientele by servicing your properties. If you require any of my offered services feel free to contact me at 478-206- 9384and I look forward to providing you with the ultimate experience of professional lawn service..

04/07/2016

03/24/2016

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I needed work on my sprinkler system, heads needed changed, valve replaced. He was at another job before coming to my house but he made it and completed the work.

03/10/2016

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Excellent service. Courteous, fair price.

11/17/2015

Fitzgerald's came out within one hour when I was having a sprinkler emergency. Very prompt and knowledgable service, answered all my questions and taught me a few things. When I needed him a second time for a separate issue, he was very realistic in letting me know how long it would take for him to get to my house. Great service overall.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Fixed a stuck valve.

CATEGORY lawn service,irrigation systems

09/16/2015

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repaired my sprinkler heads. He did a very good job and was very knowledgeable.

CATEGORY lawn service,irrigation systems

Sprinkler Repair and Installations, diagnostic and troubleshooting.