A Girl and Her Tractor

Founded 2005 • With Angi since July 2008

I like to play in the dirt, and I’ve made a successful career of it. My business, a Girl and her Tractor, is the result of my lifelong love affair with heavy equipment, working outdoors and working hard until the job’s done right. Travel charges may apply....

G.P. Hardscape

Established in 1987, GP Hardscape Pavers, Inc. in Cumming, GA is a family owned Atlanta Hardscape business. I’m Eddie Galvao and I started working installing pavers and retaining walls in the Sunshine State more than 20 years ago. Back then, I was mostly a middle man contractor for other larger companies, but felt the need for something bigger. So I moved on to being a paver contractor in Cumming, Georgia and started my own company, GP Hardscape, Inc.

Georgia Outdoor Services & Junk Hauling

**Call us today for a FREE ESTIMATE!** We are a full service outdoor company that is experienced and insured. We have been a family owned business since 1999. We deal with large and small jobs at a reasonable price. We offer emergency services for fallen trees, broken limbs or anything that may come up that needs to be handled quickly and professionally. We also offer junk hauling services as well as roll-off containers (dumpsters) for both residential as well as commercial.

Lawnmen Services

Landscaping is my passion and has been for over 15 years. We offer more than competitive rates without sacrificing quality of work. We Specialize in -lawn maintenance -plant installs -Irrigation repair -mulch and pine straw -sod installation and grading. -

12/10/2012

I saw the review for this company and decided to use them, it was the worst decision Ive made in a while I called Adria 3 times and spoke to her about doing some work for the county. if she didnt want to assist me she should have said so but instead told me she would call me back several times but did not. I wasted several days waiting on her to call back thinking that the reviews on her company c...

Description of Work
Excavating and Demo of residential homes in Dekalb County

Category excavators

When someone's father is in the hospital with a life-threatening heart problem, others typically allow some leeway while the emergency is being tended to. I appreciate the feedback.

02/11/2012

It went very well. Adrya was responsive, worked with us to stay in the range we wanted to spend and did a good job.

Description of Work
Gravel in the driveway

Category pavers, gravel

10/12/2011

I was very happy with her work, her professionalism, and her timeliness. I've even recommended her to my mom. Thanks Adria for an awesome job! We may have to call you back to stone that retaining wall :)

Description of Work
Adria filled in a sinkhole in my back yard and leveled a small hill. Several months later I noticed a drainage problem that was causing an issue further down in the yard, so I called her back. She was very responsive, came back out and took a look at the new problem and gave me an estimate. She started and finished the work I paid her to do and she gave us an added bonus of carving out a retaining wall from a bothersome hill. She also laid down grass seeds. After the service, I noticed the yard had a few more rocks than I'd like after she leveled the second time (I live at the base of Stone Mountain). I called her back and she was happy to come back out at no charge and get it to a level of satisfaction that I could be happy with.

Category excavators,landscaping

10/11/2011

I called Adrya and described the project. She came out, took a look, and gave me a quote. I agreed to the price, and she came out on Saturday morning to do the work. She excavated the area to make room for the wall, and she smoothed out another part of my lot where I want to put down paving stones. Everything went very smoothly.

Description of Work
Adrya excavated an area in front of my house to make room for a retaining wall, and she also smoothed out an area where I want to put down paving stones.

Category excavators,landscaping

08/27/2011

I've used them before. She did a pretty good job and handled getting all the extra gravel that was needed and laying it down.

Description of Work
I used A Girl And Her Tractor to fix our gravel driveway after a big flood had screwed it up.

Category excavators,pavers, gravel

04/24/2011

Had an overgrown right of way. It was horrible. Contacted AGAHT and Adria was prompt, communicative, hard working and honest. The brush was removed, the ground tilled and prepped perfectly. Prce was very fair. I would hire her again in a heartbeat if I had any additional work.

Description of Work
Removed overgrown wild shrubs and growth. Rototilled and leveled the soil.

Category excavator","landscaper","hardscaper

07/14/2010

She was great. Showed up on time, worked like crazy and did a great job. She was unstoppable.

Description of Work
Re-graded the back yard, cut to even slope, cut in swells, layered fill and prepped for sod.

Category excavator

02/23/2010

Adria was extremely professional, great to work with, and did an incredible job. My husband hates hiring people to do work around the house, because few times will they do things as good or better than he would have done himself. She is certainly the exception.

Description of Work
We approached Adria with concerns about our back yard. We had a concrete slab removed and it was highly uneven and created sigificant water drainage issues. The task was to remove approximately 40 cubic yards of earth from the high side, and grade the yard so that water drains away from the foundation. To begin, several inches of rich top soil on the low side of the yard was scraped and stockpiled out of the way. Then, the excavated dirt was dozed to the low side of the yard and graded to match existing topography. The stockpiled topsoil was spread over the entire backyard to provide grass with needed nutrients. She finished by smoothing, lightly compacting, and removing medium & large rocks and other debris. Winter rye was planted and covered with a layer of wheat straw.

Category excavator","car inspection

10/17/2009

The recent severe rainstorms left ruts about a foot wide and 2 feet deep down our gravel driveway, plus dumped a large part of the gravel in a large pile at the bottom of the hill. A girl and her tractor gave us good advice about a better type of stone to use, made arrangements to have it delivered by another vendor, negotiated the price for the stone downward with that vendor, spread the stone evenly, and left us with a beautiful gravel driveway. She also mowed large areas along each side of the driveway with her bushhog. We were very pleased with her work and look forward to using her for other projects in the future. We have previously had similar work done. The project this time was bigger (due to the storm damage) and she provided more extensive services than other service providers have provided for the same fee.

Description of Work
Two truckloads of stone spread over driveway that is about 100 yards long; driveway extensively re-graded. Strip of land about 10 yards wide on each side of driveway bush-hogged.

Category excavator","hardscaper

07/20/2009

Awesome job overall, and when I complete my additional retaining walls in the near future I will have her come back and do more work for me. I have recommended her to several friends and neighbors who also need grading work.

Description of Work
We had a backyard that was a disaster with heavy erosion in a steep hillside area that sloped to a creek area. I built a retaining wall and called a girl and her tractor to backfill the retaining wall and do terracing of the hillside to enable me to have several flat areas to garden/plant and avoid further erosion. She did great work, was honest and hardworking, and went way beyond what I expected in completing the job.

Category excavator

Stump extraction, land clearing, lawn tilling, garden tilling, lawn grading & smoothing, driveway grading & renewal, spreading fill dirt.

Limb pickup, mowing, leaf raking

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, PayPal