AC Roofmasters & Contract Services

Founded 1985 • With Angi since April 2012

4.2

AC roof masters is an induvidually owned and operated business by alan chastain who has 27 years experience in the construction industry. We handle insurance claims for the customer, if needed. The company offers free storm damage inspection and free estimates. All work is completed by ac roof masters, no subcontracors....

Jeff O'Donald has 25+ years of experience as an owner operated painting company servicing the Dalton area. My expertise covers kitchen cabinets, furniture, interior/exterior painting, and residential/commercial painting. We apply lacquers, oil bases, acrylic/latex paints, stains, and primers. I pride my self by doing high-quality work while being the one of the neatest painters around. I give free estimates and have great references.

4 Season Seamless Gutter installers are professionally trained and insured -Gutter Installs -Leaf Guard -Fascia and Soffit Repair 4 Seasons Seamless Guttering is fully committed to providing our customers with honesty, and more importantly, respect *Our gutters are backed by our 2 year warranty Our estimators will provide an accurate and detailed quote for the customer

The best decision you'll ever make! All American Gutter Protection is an innovative gutter protection company that is established and manufactured in the USA, who prides themselves on the highest quality product, installation, customer service and satisfaction. Specializing in seamless aluminum gutters and a stainless steel micro filter gutter guard, All American Gutter Protection is the number one choice when it comes to all gutter needs. All American Gutter Protection uses only authorized, trained technicians and a lifetime performance warranty.

03/20/2014

Great!!

Description of Work
New roof & repair

01/28/2014

Very communicative and responsive. I could not be there for repairs and to see what they did so they sent photos. Seems they did a very good job, according to my husband, as he climbed up on the roof to investigate after it was completed.

Description of Work
Rebuilt chimney chase and replaced a small amount of roof decking around chimney and re-shingled that area.

08/06/2013

It was difficult to get working on the job due to all the rain we have had but when they were able to come they were here at daybreak which was a plus - get in & get it done - loved that. They were very neat & clean & at the end of the day there was no trash anywhere! Another plus. They did a great job on the roof & it looks great! We have a chimney and they decided, without talking to us, to put ...

Description of Work
our roof was 26 years old & had some shingles falling off. We also had some soft spots when you walked on the roof indicating there were some rotten spots. Due to the pitch of our roof we did not have any leaks, I was expecting them any time. So we decided it was time to get a new roof. I got this company's name from Angie's list. They took off the old & put the new roof on.

06/27/2013

The owner was nice and courteous and worked around our schedule and needs. The workers were polite and professional. Alan gave us 2 options on the job and was flexible when we changed our mind after work had been started.

Description of Work
Removed existing roof and reinstalled correctly to fix leaks.

05/30/2013

First of all he just showed up and said he lost my phone number or he would have called first. I didn't think much of that, no one is perfect after all but my wife stated that was a bad sign. He was a pleasant person and seemed to know his business well and I had high hopes that everything was going to be taken care of in a professional manner. I had some shingles blown off my roof at least a doze...

Description of Work
He came out spent an hour inspecting my roof, we discussed all the repairs I needed. A price was set and a time frame for completion was agreed on.

Residential and commercial all types of roofing and roof repairs, vinyl siding, windows, guttering and gutter guards, additions & porches.