Weaver Heating Air Conditioning

Founded 1972 • With Angi since March 2014

Ragsdale Heating, Air & Plumbing

Ragsdale Heating, Air & Plumbing

Family owned & operated. Additional contact names -Chris Ferguson, Lynn Blackburn, Jason Ragsdale, Art Ragsdale, Debbie Leboff, Tammy Driskell & Tricia Strickland. Additional Email - aor@ragsdaleair.com. Award winning.

12/03/2013

It went very well they where there with in 20 mins after the first call and worked with our time frame they did a really good job and we will use them again

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installed heat and air cleaned all duct work put in cold air return

09/04/2013

Serviced on an unit that was out. Put in Frion and repaired any items \

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
This is a local Cartersville COMPANY, when I had to put in my new system, the girls who work for me got quotes as I am handicapped and they do my office items. They got 3-4 other quotes and I used a Company one of my girls here knew and he had done a full system for her family and it was good for me so I used them. Weaver use to come to my old house when I needed service sometimes

04/02/2013

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
After submitting a previous review the owner of the company contacted me and apologized for a previous negative experience. He wanted an opportunity to make it right. He was very concerned about customer satisfaction and wanted the opportunity to remain a service provider for me and my family. A new appointment was scheduled and the technician arrived on time and performed excellent maintenance on my HVAC system. I will continue to use Weaver Heating and Air in the future.

03/18/2013

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Took an afternoon off from work for an appointment I made with the Weaver technician for a Winter tune up. He did not show up or call. When I called the office the dispatcher said she would have him call for a follow-up appointment. This is the middle of March and I have still not heard from them. All this after having spent $4,000 dollars with them for a new system last Summer. This is not the first time they have not kept their appointment with me. Very poor customer service.

08/24/2011

We called them and they came out the very same day. They did a great job. They are very nice and polite.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
In the middle of the night, our heat pump went out with an electronic problem.

Home automation.