We are sanitizing from top too bottom.

We will sanitize the workspace and all areas touched
We offer estimates and quotes using video calling
We accept remote payment

Marie's Cleaning Services

Founded 1997 • With Angi since November 2011

4.1

427 Fate Conn Rd

Canton, GA 30114

**Ask about our COVID-19 essential service discount** Hello, my name is Marie Miller and I have run a successful business since 1997, we offer a variety of services from one time cleans to scheduled and moving cleanings as well as construction cleaning. We also provide organization, a wide

07/26/2020

Judy C.

Great. On time professional and courteous

Description of Work
House Cleaning

03/28/2020

Charles F S.

Great! Her work associate did a conscientious and thorough job.

Description of Work
Office cleaning

Category house cleaning

Thanks so much for all your business .we look forward to many more years too work with you.

03/23/2020

Barbara Kay M.

Marie's Cleaning has been cleaning my house for nearly 20 years. The staff changes - but - the quality stays the same - A! Marie's concern and follow-up is welcome.

Description of Work
Clean house

Category house cleaning

Thanks very much for all your business threw the changes as years go on.look forward too many more.

Tom T.

Awesome work! Marie has cleaned out and sanitized a number of homes for our Real Estate business. She is prompt and cleans in areas most cleaning services will not. Great job and leaves a home spotless and sanitized!

Description of Work
Marie has cleaned out and sanitized a number of homes for us.

Category blind cleaning, house cleaning, floor cleaning

Thanks for you business .We look forward too working with you in future.

Zoe M.

Great job my house never been this clean

Description of Work
House cleaning

Category house cleaning

Thanks for your business.

Yolonda A.

Marie’s cleaning service did an excellent job. They were prompt and thorough. I plan to have them clean again.

Description of Work
Housecleaning for three bedroom home.

Category house cleaning

Thanks for review .Its a pleasure doing business with you.

03/17/2020

Ann C.

Great! The crew cleaned the floors and baseboards too,

Description of Work
Housecleaning

Category house cleaning, floor cleaning

Thanks so much for review.

03/10/2020

4432761002381488 L.

Marie's cleaning crew is polite and thorough. Easy to work with and I love coming home to a clean home. They really get the grease off in the kitchen and the soap residue out of the shower. Using Marie's Cleaning has been a good decision for me.

Description of Work
Home Cleaning

Category house cleaning

Thanks so much for your business.we look forward working with you in future.

03/10/2020

Sloane W.

Great. Everyone is hard working and it always smells great in our house afterwards. Just wish there was consistency of who came each time so that it wasn’t a new crew everytime.

Description of Work
Two bedroom house cleaned.

Category house cleaning

Thanks so much for you review we will our best too fit your request.

07/11/2017

Dana M.

Took 3 days, the pics show the end result-I stopped pay on the check instead of calling me she texted me -she would not try to negotiate-she filed a lien-I answered-she LIED in court and the judge was apparently biased-I had witnesses, pictures and truth-Marie told Absolute Lies, no witnesses-NOTHING-, but she won on her LIES-said my "only complaint was A hair" in the floor-LOL-BUYER BE WARE!!!! THEFT STILL UNDER INVESTIGATION!

Description of Work
1 Deep cleaning for potential weekly service

02/27/2017

Brittany L.

I was referred to Marie's Cleaning Service by a close friend and I honestly didn't know what to expect since I've never had my house cleaned before. I was completely amazed! Customer service was so helpful with all questions I had. Marie was quick to respond and respectful to any and all concerns I had. I felt very comfortable with the lady who cleaned my house and she did a thorough and amazing job! She did not hesitate to respect any small demands I had with a wonderful and professional attitude. I absolutely will use Marie's Cleaning Service any time I need cleaning done again.

Description of Work
Juggling between taking my daughter around and working a full-time job, I have little time to focus on cleaning my house especially the way I have been wanting to! I needed one good deep cleaning because raising a toddler sure gets the house messy!

08/30/2016

Robert & Yvette G.

They were good. I didn't pay anything more. There were just certain things that they wouldn't do or didn't do. They wouldn't clean anything that's high, like they wouldn't clean the fans and things like that. If I had a decent coupon, I would use them again.

Description of Work
I purchased a big deal from them. It was $99 for six hours of housecleaning.

08/01/2016

gary S.

Marie's is a cruel hoax. A little vacuuming and wiping of kitchen counters and appliance faces was about all we got. Blinds were supposed to be dusted, they were not so much as opened. Instead these people worked in the dark. You can't clean what you can't see, and they supposed we'd never look. Tubs and showers never got wet, they simply moved the curtains around...which is more than they did for the bathroom rugs. Tile floors were not mopped, toilets received a dose of blue cleaner and were left unflushed. Daughter sweated profusely and left puddles of it on the wood floors. Her mother seemed more concerned in doing a good job, but was far to frail to do so. We were more concerned with her falling down the stairs, and our liability in that event. We didn't need a white glove to check for dusting, none was performed. Same story on inside windows, sills, furniture, etc. Their vacuum cleaner sat in our driveway the whole time they were here. It had not been emptied from a previous job and was simply too filthy to be allowed in our home. They used our Shark Rotator and Navigator for the little vacuuming they actually did. Frankly, we were relieved when they departed, and wouldn't have known they were even here had it not been for the foul smell of a wet rag left on the hallway's wood floor. We felt blessed that nothing was stolen, broken, or destroyed. I guess that's the best part of the experience. For those of you believing you get what you pay for...think again. Marie charges more than any comparable local service. She did agree to personally visit and inspect the site, but then backed out and offered to do the job again at no charge. We would never have her people in our home again, and requested a refund. She declined. We are suing. Maybe she'll show up in court...maybe not. Regardless, this review is on the record. We can only hope that it saves someone else from her total lack of concern for the satisfaction of her customers and welfare of her workers. 9/7/2016: This is an update to my previous review, as is only fair to all concerned. No additional work was performed or will be. My overall rating below is ONLY for Connie (Marie's new manager) and her exceptional efforts and enthusiasm. For those of you who have lost faith in the power of one person to make a difference in this world, please take heart. Having been unfavorably reviewed here on Angie's, AND served notice by the Cherokee County Sheriff on 8/10/16, Marie made an unexpected move...she hired a truly inspired manager for her company. Connie (I do have permission to use her name) has taken on the herculean task of cleaning up a mess not of her own making...including our lawsuit for a partial refund on our 5/24 "deep clean". She orchestrated a written apology from Marie as well as a check for 80% of our total payment PLUS our court filing fees, in exchange for our dismissal of the suit (8/29/16) and the update you are now reading. None of this would have happened without Connie's skills and business ethics. Marie, if you're reading this, Connie is gift from God. Treat her well, pay her more than what she asks for. She is exceedingly rare and worthy beyond your comprehension.

Description of Work
Promised was a complete top to bottom house cleaning; eight hours of careful work by two trained employees. Delivered was 5 hours by one poorly trained employee and her partially disabled mother.

06/27/2016

John S.

Two workers performed only about 50% of the work they were engaged to do and then lied to 86/87 year olds re what they done, claiming all had been done. When our parents realized they had been deceived they phoned the management and arranged a return appointment for the work to be completed. The workers never showed up. When our parents asked for a refund they were refused. When we (children) contacted the owner and made know our serious concerns the owner promised to mail a partial $85 refund immediately. That was 3.5 weeks ago as of 6/27/16. The owner, Marie, has continued to say the "check's in the mail" since - obviously continuing the deceit.

Description of Work
The "so-called Deep Cleaning"

03/26/2016

Pamela C.

Two team members came and worked steadily throughout their stay. I felt comfortable having them in my home. There were no issues.

Description of Work
Assisted with dusting, floor cleaning, and general cleaning of kitchen and bathrooms.

01/04/2016

Carolyn F.

I don't have time for details, they did a great job, just did not pay that much for he service

Description of Work
cleaned my townhouse very well, but when I called to check on regularly priced services as possibly setting up an acct, it took a while to respond and several calls.it has been so long that I cannot remember the pricing, but I do remember it seemed outrageous so I declined.

07/24/2015

Cynthia D.

For me, a house cleaner is there to do the tasks that I can no longer do due to my age .Marie customizes your services according to your needs. I can do my own general dusting--but there are some areas that are difficult for me to access because a ladder is needed. The cleaning person was punctual, polite, and paid a great deal of attention to detail. She also really cleaned (e.g. used bleach plus water to clean and disinfect bathroom surfaces and floors as is done in hospitals). I have tried other cleaning service providers on Angie's, but Marie's Cleaning Service was the best one. What did I like best about this service provider? 1. A representative met with me and did a complete walk-through with me of my home. 2. A written estimate was given for the tasks that I wanted performed (weekly, biweekly, every three weeks, and once a month). 3. The employee who came to my home wore a uniform (mark of professionalism) and was bonded. 4. The owner called me and asked for feedback.

Description of Work
Cleaned all ceiling fans, cleaned three and one-half bathrooms, mopped all hardwood floors, mopped all tile floors, deep vacuumed wall-to-wall carpeting, and performed dusting of the top ledge of a built in bookcase that is only accessible by ladder. My home is 3000 square feet.

Category house cleaning

Thank you for taking the time to write a thorough review. We are always glad to hear that someone is happy with the service. We also appreciate your business. Thank you.

07/16/2015

Jonathan G.

Young couple came to clean, but were not very fast and did not get much done in 3 hours. I've seen better cleaning services.

Description of Work
3 Hour promotional cleaning deal.

07/01/2015

Christopher P.

Was a deal-- $99 for $250 of cleaning. They were VERY nice, a husband and wife cleaning team, worked slowly and carefully, and asked 2x before they left if there was anything else I wanted done. Would definitely use them again.

Description of Work
Cleaned two floors of house, two people for 2 hours, specific jobs.

Category house cleaning

Thank you for taking the time to complete the review. We are always pleased to hear how well the crews were able to complete the job for you. We appreciate your business.

06/29/2015

Kathy C.

They were okay. They did a good job. It was one girl and she really worked hard. One thing I didn't care for was they did the floors, they wiped them with rags instead of mopping them and I didn't like that. They didn't use any bleach, no bleach at all. The price was good. I think the other work was good.

Category house cleaning

All of our crews are supposed to do floors on hands and knees. Many customers do not like the harsh smell of bleach, so we use it if requested. We appreciate your business. Feel free to call us if you ever have any questions. Thank you for your business.

06/15/2015

LINDA M.

Marie contacted me twice to offer a free cleaning by a new cleaning team. I accepted her offer to resolve our differences. The new team did a very good job and I am back on a regular schedule with Marie's. I'm looking forward to the my cleaning team's next visit.

Description of Work
Corrected the situation in the previous review.

Category house cleaning

I am glad that we were able to work everything out. Thank you for taking the time to complete the review.

05/18/2015

Dr Peter J G.

Well for a first time cleaning. Have only had one service so far. Will be returning in 2 weeks.

Category house cleaning

Thank you for the review.

04/16/2015

JEFFREY K.

They had their work cut out for them as the house had not had a decent cleaning in 18 months. We also have pets that are not neat (old dogs and large birds) When they finished it looked like a different place. I was very pleased with the quality of their work. I would have continued to use them. I asked for a quote for bi-weely service and they did not get back with me. Maybe the house was too messy. Ultimately I wend and found someone else to do the bi-weekly service.

Description of Work
They spent 6 grueling hours cleaning up the mess that I call my home.

Category house cleaning

Thank you for the review. You are unfortunately not in our normal service area, and should have been advised of that. We are glad that we were able to help you with the Angie's List deal, and appreciate your business.

04/11/2015

Alison R.

Kelly was awesome! When I need another cleaning I will definitely request her! Originally we had 2 girls, one left and Kelly worked her tail off to finish the job! We were impressed with the job she did, but also impressed that she dug in and did the work of 2 people. She was professional and courteous. She was fantastic!

Description of Work
Deep house cleanin

Category house cleaning

Thank you so much for the review. Kelly will be pleased to hear the praise. We appreciate your business.

03/16/2015

Beth H.

Overall it went great. Two techs came out and brought all their own products. They asked me what I wanted to focus on and I told them- deep cleaning. So they went to town on my two story home. The upstairs was extremely dusty and they thoroughly tackled it. So much in fact, it took longer than the specified time, but I was happy to have them longer at no extra charge if that meant my house being more clean. They were very sweet to my dogs in the house and they really cared about my feed back to their work. They also left little trash bags in my trashcans which I like when cleaners do that. Next time, I would ask them to also shine up the baseboards. The add said they get down and scrub the floors on their hands and knees, which they didn't do for me, but maybe I was supposed to ask. One heads up that they don't have uniforms or anything and look a little rough around the edges, but I don't judge a book by its cover.

Description of Work
Dusted, cleaned bathrooms, vacuumed, cleaned surfaces

Category house cleaning

Thank you for your business. We appreciate the girls. We are glad that you were able to look past their looks, and judge them by their work. Thank you for the review.

Prime Time Pressure Washing

Opening back in 2019, Prime Time Pressure Washing was started by owner, Desmond Alexander. Desmond has a small and efficient team that pride themselves on their attention to detail and work ethic. We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won't leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Call or click for your FREE estimate today! Services include home exterior cleaning, as well as surrounding areas if needed.. (i.e. driveways, patios, deck etc) FREE ESTIMATES!! NO JOB TOO BIG OR SMALL!! COMPETITIVE PRICING!!

2022 Super Service Award

Turnaround Pressure LLC

Professional pressure washing service based out of Kennesaw, offering a premier experience with quality work and professional customer service. We specialize in pressure washing and soft washing services for exteriors of homes or businesses, sidewalks, driveways, decks, porches, patios, fences, roof cleaning, truck trailers, parking lots, and more! Check out all the services we offer below and call -or- click to schedule a free estimate today!

2022 Super Service Award

A Plus Power Cleaning

We have pressure washed 1000's of local homes and currently have repeat business with LionsGate Movie Company, Coca-Cola, Hartsfield-Jackson Airport, BMW dealerships, The Hilton, Ashland Construction, Jones LaSalle Management, various shopping centers, home-owners associations, and a long list of other prominent repeat commercial and residential customers. We are fully licensed and insured and guarantee a top quality job. Commercial for emgency 24

Visa, MasterCard, Check
    10 Percent

Hello, my name is Marie Miller and I have run a successful business since 1997, we offer a variety of services from one time cleans to scheduled and moving cleanings as well as construction cleaning. We also provide organization, a wide variation of home repair, and remodeling services. Please don't hesitate to contact us for a free in-home estimate at 770-597-2073, thank you.

N/A