Lusk Pools & Leisure Products

Founded 1983 • With Angi since September 2007

FAMILY OWNED & OPERATED SINCE 1983. ADDITIONAL DBA'S: LUSK POOLS INC & LUSK LEISURE. ADDITIONAL EMAIL SALES@LUSKPOOLS.COM. FINANCING AVAILABLE....

pool and spa service and repair

Professional service with a personal touch. Over 25 years of professional experience in the pool/spa services.

We are a full painting and home improvement company. How Riverside Painting is handling the COVID-19 Pandemic: - Here at Riverside Painting your health and safety is our number one priority! We are Following all of the Government protocols and recommendations along with the CDC and WHO to maintain a safe distance. - We are Cleaning and sanitizing all of our equipment as well as our crew wearing gloves and masks at all times. Please let us know how we can better serve you. *We have a MINIMUM of $860.00 for any work that we do, Company Policy.*

08/19/2017

It was great. It went great. Here a year later, it is great so it shows that they did a good job. If I needed a new pool, I would absolutely them again. We were really happy.

Description of Work
We had a pool put in.

Category swimming pools

06/27/2017

Great experience! I enjoyed participating in all the design decisions. Delivered on time and on budget.

Description of Work
Inground gunnite pool installation

Category pool cleaners,swimming pools

10/01/2016

Category pool cleaners,swimming pools

08/05/2015

Description of Work
Everything was outstanding.

Category pool cleaners

09/20/2013

The service was fast and efficient, and I appreciate the fact that they do not and quot;up-selland quot; you into products that are not necessary. (Obviously, the sales people do encourage you to buy buying larger volumes, etc of the things needed, but that is their job....plus it does save the customer money as well.) I also will share an experience I had at the store: I have always been pleased ...

Description of Work
The representative tested my water for no charge, and then she recommended the correct chemicals to fix any problems.

Category pool cleaners

ABOVE GROUND & IN-GROUND SWIMMING POOL INSTALLATION, SPAS, MAINTENANCE & REPAIRS, POOL RENOVATIONS, LINER REPLACEMENTS, AUTOMATIC CLEANER INSTALLATION, POOL DECKING, WATER TESTING, PAINTING, LIGHTS & ELECTRICAL, POOL TILE REMOVAL/INSTALLATION, LEAK DETECTION & REPAIR, WEEKLY, BI-WEEKLY & MONTHLY MAINTENANCE PLANS, WINTER COVER MAINTENANCE, POOL OPENINGS & CLOSINGS, FILTER SAND CHANGE, PARTS, CHEMICALS.

SPA REPAIRS