Aqua Fun INC.

Founded 1993 • With Angi since January 2014

4.3

We offer multiple Finance Company options. Until April 15, 2014, we are offering $300.00 off of an EasyTouch Salt System with a Signed Pool Contract. The Draw Schedule on Pool Contracts is based on Work Performance. We Carry General Liability Insurance and Worker's Compensation....

AquaGuard Foundation Solutions

AquaGuard Foundation Solutions, founded in 1995, is a subsidiary of Groundworks, a family of companies that offers superior, proven solutions for your foundation repair, structural repair, crawl space encapsulation, dehumidification, and concrete leveling needs. AquaGuard is a recognized accredited member of the Better Business Bureau and devotes its years of experience, industry knowledge and specialized training to help customers protect their homes or commercial buildings from water damage, gutters, concrete sinking, and foundation failure.

Offers by AquaGuard Foundation Solutions on Angi
Ground Consolidation Services

Ground Consolidation Services (GCS) is part of the Alchemy-Spetec family of concrete repair solutions. The President of Alchemy-Spetec, has been at the forefront of the concrete repair industry for over 30 years.He developed breakthrough polyurethane foam technology in his twenties and has helped to grow the market ever since. Co-Owner Koramic Construction Chemicals (a division of the Koramic Group) has factories in Belgium, France, Switzerland and Turkey. The Koramic Group is a privately owned company with more than 6000 employees in 15 countries. What separates GCS from the competition is our use of the Deep Look GPR system to reveal the full extent of problems underneath your slab or structure. The Deep Look wireless ground penetrating radar system uses a patent pending unique triple frequency antenna design to create the most accurate image possible of the area beneath your valuable structures.

Offers by Ground Consolidation Services on Angi
Poly Lift USA Georgia

Poly Lift USA Georgia: concrete - leveling & mudjacking

06/13/2020

David W.

I hired aqua fun to install a in ground fiberglass pool in early February 2020. After multiple emails, texts, and phone calls the owner Andy Cook won’t warranty his workmanship. I have tried to be be patient and understanding but He has missed multiple appointments and after missing today’s appointment tells me I’m a lier and I’ve never mentioned all the issues. So I reminded him by sending him screenshots of the conversations. He has been paid in full and won’t warranty the issues. Scratches in fiberglass from installers hammering 2x4 wood to support pool walls while back filling. Footprints in finished concrete from installers . Uneven concrete color which I was told on April 22 to give it 2-3 weeks and it would even out which it hasn’t. And today I was told I was a liar and a drunk by the owner. I thought that was funny because I don’t even drink.Lol!! I’m a local business owner and work in the construction field and have recommend his company to many new home builders. I will never recommend using Aqua Fun to any new clients of mine.

Description of Work
New pool install

Category swimming pools

02/28/2018

ADAM P.

I still dont have my pool finished and it was started in June. The quality of work that we received was not good, not even average, WAY below average. The "drain" that they put in between the concrete is un level and looks horrible, the water does not drain, just sits there. The grading was never finished even though we were told someone would be out to finish it. the pool liner is sagging, the "seamless" liner has all the seams visible. the concrete pad they placed the equipment on was cracked. these are a few of the issues. I am looking for a local pool company to come out and finish the work that needs to be done because Andy (THE OWNER) of the company told me to keep the $700 that we owe him and that he did not want to hear from us again. Andy is the most rude and unprofessional business owner that I have met. I have asked Andy several times if he would come out and take a look at issues I had with the work, Andy has said that he will not come out and fix any issues I have. when I told him that the guys that had mixing cement had cracked our patio, his reply..... "read the contract, we are not responsible for damage to driveways and patios" when I said they cracked it when they had a big electric cement mixer on there.... READ THE CONTRACT. I'll stop here for now.

Description of Work
vinyl pool

Category pool cleaners,swimming pools

03/27/2017

Kent H.

Always do a great job.

Description of Work
Opening and closing pool. Some pool repairs.

06/19/2014

Christa M R.

They came out on time and did what they were suppose to do. They just did their job. They don't try to oversell you stuff.

Description of Work
put a new liner and new soap dispenser in the pool.

06/19/2014

Patricia W.

We decided not to install a pool. However our experience with AquaFun is worth writing a review. Of the 3 companies we had come out Andy was by far the most informative, knowledgable, and accommodating. We knew within moments that if we proceeded, this was the guy we wanted to work with. Andy, thanks for your time. We decided a pool just isn't right for us right now. But if and when that ever changes we will only be making gone phone call...the AquaFun.

Description of Work
Andy is great

Category pool cleaners,swimming pools

06/18/2014

Edward D.

They are very responsive and they call you back. It was good. They came out, tell what I needed to do to fix the problem.

Description of Work
I used Aqua Fun Inc. They are out last year. I had my pool cleaned up. It was fine.

04/02/2014

Tim D.

The work turned out fine. The price was reasonable.

Description of Work
I used Aqua Fun Inc for building a pool for me.

Category swimming pools

01/27/2014

James W.

Very prompt, answered my many questions, used professional subcontractors, and stayed within budget.

Description of Work
Repaired my gunite pool (kidney shaped) by removing old plaster off all sides and bottom of pool and replacing with new. Fixed problems with skimmers, mud jacked parts of perimeter concrete decking that were settling, and replaced electrical timers for pool pump and polaris pump.

Category electrician,plastering,pool cleaners,mudjacking,swimming pools

01/24/2014

BEVERLY F.

The service has been terrific. They are very dependable and they are reasonable with the cost. I would highly recommend them. We used them for seven years and we recently sold that house.

Description of Work
They cleaned my pool. They serviced the pool with chemicals as well.

01/23/2014

Casey H.

They have been absolutely wonderful. They were great to work with. They were very responsive and they even came over the Thanksgiving holiday. They have been very helpful. They do normally communicate with any delays. I would definitely recommend them.

Description of Work
They have done pool repairs as well as maintenance. They do service monthly. The cost above is for all of the repairs and for the maintenance it is somewhere around $60.00 a month.

Aqua Fun INC.

Founded 1993 • With Angi since January 2014

4.3

302 Gilmer Ct

Canton, GA 30115

In-Ground Vinyl, Gunite and Fiberglass Pools Liner Replacements Safety Cover Installation Complete Pool Service on Pumps/Filters, Heaters, Salt Systems, etc Pentair Warranty Station Maintenance Service to include water testing Complete Pool Renovation to include Deck Work Retainer Walls Pool Houses from Basic to Extravagant

Above Ground Pool Installation or Service of any Kind