Will Spurlock Electrical Contractor Inc

Founded 1991 • With Angi since June 2005

Will Spurlock Electrical Contractors have been serving Atlanta and Northeast Georgia since 1991. Originally founded by Will and Susan Spurlock, Will Spurlock Electric has expanded from 3 employees in 1991 to more than 50 electricians today. Our business operates over 20 trucks a day to assist new and existing clients in our service area! We are proud to offer electrical expertise to both residential and commercial customers. Our services range from electrical inspections to trouble shooting and repairs to fixture installations. Whether it’s installing a ceiling fan or updating electrical panels, Will Spurlock Electrical contractors have the knowledge and experience to provide for our clients’ electrical needs. We are full service, customer service oriented electrical contractors. You will receive the highest quality assistance with Will Spurlock Electric. Let us “light your future!” Contact Will Spurlock for more information about the residential, industrial and commercial electrical services that we offer....

Georgia Outdoor Lighting

Specializing in outdoor lighting! We always guarantee your satisfaction and won’t leave until the job is done right. We take pride in ourselves and on the quality work we provide, while always delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered, then call --or-- click to schedule a free estimate today!

TE Certified Electrical, Plumbing, Heating & Cooling

TE Certified Electrical, Plumbing, Heating and Cooling is a customer focused residential service company. We fix & replace electrical, plumbing, and HVAC systems for Greater Atlanta homeowners. Our goal is to make your home as safe and comfortable as possible with the least amount of effort on your part. TE provides high-end service for homeowners who want a better experience. TE is highly ranked by every review site or association in Atlanta and is chosen as "Atlanta's Best Home Service Provider" every year. We also provide plumbing services along with heating and air replacements and repairs.

Offers by TE Certified Electrical, Plumbing, Heating & Cooling on Angi
We Are The Light

We Are The Light is the Carolinas trusted outdoor lighting company. Illuminating your home or office with outdoor LED lighting is one of the best ways to both enhance and secure your home or business. Each home and office is unique and so should the approach to enhance your property. With our no cost evaluation we will do a comprehensive review of your property while considering many aspects from hardscape and softscape lighting, architectural accents and of course security. Combined with state of the art low voltage LED fixtures and the depth of our lighting design team, we will elevate your property to a new place that will cause your property to come to life each and every evening.

01/18/2016

The called a half hour before they arrived. They arrived on time and the work took about 90 minutes to complete. Excellent professionalism, they cleaned up after them selves. I would use them again in future renovations.

Description of Work
Installed (2) 20 amp circuits in my garage. Four outlets in total.

12/30/2015

Prompt response to call. Professional approach to isolating the issue.

Description of Work
Had issues with a electrical breaker that kept cutting off when a light switch was thrown. Helped to isolate the issue and ultimately to fix the problem.

04/02/2015

He proceeded to call me back cursing me out calling me a dumb f""k, cheap a"", stupid a"". Told me he has 6 lawyers who would sue me if I ever said any of this online. He kept on screaming profanities every time I tried to speak a word. Absolutely unbelievable level of crazy. Beware!!!

Description of Work
Called and asked owner Will Spurlock to work with me on my personal 15,000 sq ft home. I wanted to utilize my trim carpenters to hang the 248 can lights and discuss pulling wire to save tens of thousands of dollars. Very reasonable. He was instantly rude and offensive so I hung up.

Category electrician,lighting

Very interesting review here [member name removed], but not at all how I recall it going. Your have never been and will never be customer of mine. Your requested a quote for work on your very large home, you asked me to do something that is illegal in the state of Georgia. I declined your request and you instantly became rude and belligerent, and yes hung up on me. I called you back to express to ...

03/23/2015

It went great. They were quick to respond and very professional. They were on time and everything went smoothly. They did an excellent job. The price they charged was exactly what they told me to expect and was very reasonable.

Description of Work
They disconnected a floor outlet I no longer needed.

01/08/2015

Everthing went smoothly. They were on time and had all the necessary parts and equipment to make the repairs. There were no over cost or additonal services that needed to be repaired. I had originally asked about another service that had been reccommended but he said I did not need that and he hated to charge me for something I did not need. I felt he was honest and reliable. I would definitely us...

Description of Work
The light in my attic was not working and the outlet to that area was loose. They replaced the outlet and put in a switch. I now have lights in my attic for the entire area. They also replaced a bad GFCI outet in my garage.

Category electrician

Thank you, [member name removed]. We look forward to working with you again in the future.

Electrical - New Construction & Remodeling, Service Repair, Troubleshooting, Outdoor Lighting, Service Changes & Upgrades, Pool Wiring, Appliance Cords, Ceiling Fans, Lighting, & Phone & TV Wiring.

Check, Visa, MasterCard