We are taking additional precautions to protect our customers.

Paramount Plumbing Heating Cooling, LLC

Founded 1998 • With Angi since February 2013

4197 Tuggle Rd

Buford, GA 30519

Family owned and operated plumbing company serving Gwinnett and surrounding areas for over 15years. Don;t overpay with the larger companies. 5 star rated on Google and Home Advisor...

03/29/2022

thomas G.

They installed the heater and instructed us on how to use it. Their price is reasonable. Moreover, they're very professional.

Description of Work
Replaced the water heater

12/14/2021

Randy B.

Shane and co-worker Jason were very nice and professional. Shane was very thorough in his work, explaining and showing what had been done. Very reasonable on price. It was something I would have done on my own, if it had been copper lines. Will be having Shane back for additional work.

Description of Work
Install Water Heater Expansion Tank and replace Pressure Regulator

02/02/2021

David J.

Very efficient and professional! I was in an emergency situation and got a very fair price and response time. Definitely recommend these guys!

Description of Work
Water Heater replacement

Category water heater repair

Thank you very much for the review. I really appreciate it. Let me know if I can help out with any future projects.

12/18/2020

Elaine N.

It was excellent..

Description of Work
Plumbing

Category plumbing

Thank you very much for the review. Let me know if I can help with any other projects in the future. Thanks again.

12/11/2020

Karen T.

We used them from the past 6 years and we're always been happy with their work. They treated us fairly, they were honest, and trustworthy.

Description of Work
They worked on my heating and A/C unit, and done plumbing work for me

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac,plumbing

Thank you very much for the review. I really appreciate it

12/11/2020

Jon D.

It was working so much better. He's very professional, very responsive, go above and beyond for my service, and all the work were spot on. I highly recommend him.

Description of Work
They swapped my water heater a couple of years ago. They came out and pulled out all the plumbing downstairs and replumbed it recently.

Category plumbing

Thank you very much for the review. I really appreciate it.

12/10/2020

Tram V.

They were very good and I am very satisfied with their work. Their price was good, they were on time, good quality work and I would highly recommend this company

Description of Work
They fixed my air-conditioning system

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

Thank you very much for the review. I really appreciate it. Let me know if I can help with any projects in the future.

12/07/2020

Alan W.

Went well. Definitely would recommend to my friends.

Description of Work
Water Heaters/Water Main

Category plumbing,water heater repair

Thank you for the review. Let me know if I can help with any other projects in the future

09/02/2020

Jamaine E.

I reached out to Shane 6 am EST. He arrived at my house on the same day at 2 pm and I had running hot water by 4 pm. Meanwhile the home warranty service I initially submitted the claim to service my water heater is still pending. I submitted my claim with the home warranty on 8/25/2020 and today is 9/2/2020. The contractor is waiting for the home warranty company to ship the needed part to repair the water heater. Now, the home warranty company lost a customer and Shane has another testimony of true customer service and returning business. Thank you Shane for everything.

Description of Work
removal of existing and installation of new, gas water heater

Category plumbing,water heater repair

Georgia Waterline Services

Georgia waterline services is a waterline replacement/repair company that handles all other plumbing needs. Ask us about our Veteran and First responder

Premier Comfort Services

We professionally install, service, maintain, and repair heating and air systems. We are a Carrier factory authorized dealer.

Plumber Pro Service & Drain

Call for same day / next day service most days! We have techs that live in your neighborhood from McDonough, Gainesville, Gwinnett to Lithonia, Athens, Commerce, and even down near the Eatonton & Greensboro area too! Great & Easy Financing options to make jobs affordable! If you are reading about us, then we do serve your area and have Local techs that live near you! We are a residential & Commercial plumbing service company covering many counties that is centered around you, our customer! We offer same day service (when possible), up-front pricing and **free estimates. **(Free estimates are limited to being able to walk up and put our eyes on something when no diagnostic, leak search, or consult is needed. Charges will apply when a call requires more then a quick look). We are locally owned and operated. We strive for and earn many 5 star reviews from our great customers. We love making smiles! We take pride in helping folks every day with their plumbing and providing a very high level of quality customer service. Our goal every time is to do our best in every way possible to leave with a happy customer as the end result! We have won the ABH readers choice award for the last 4 years in a row by keeping our customers as priority #1. We offer financing and great coupon discounts that can help make jobs more affordable.

MP209988
    Georgia
    Georgia: General
    11/30/2022
    Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, Financing Available

We offer water heater, garbage disposal, toilet, tub/shower valve installs.

We do notoffer septic services, as well as, drain cleaning.