JERRY HORVATH HEATING & A/C LLC

Founded 1998 • With Angi since December 2003

ONE EMPLOYEE, USES SUBCONTRACTORS FOR LARGE JOBS, CHARGES FLAT RATE, 24 HOUR EMERGENCY SERVICE AT NO ADDITIONAL CHARGE, NO TRAVEL CHARGES., ONE EMPLOYEE, USES SUBCONTRACTORS FOR LARGE JOBS, CHARGES FLAT RATE, 24 HOUR EMERGENCY SERVICE AT NO ADDITIONAL CHARGE, NO TRAVEL CHARGES....

Clout Home Services

Clout is a premier provider of Heating and Cooling services. Our priority is to provide a modern, safe and predictable homeowner experience from booking to project sign-off. All backed by a No-Risk 100% Satisfaction Guarantee. We have recruited and trained the TOP technicians in Atlanta. Our technicians have an average of 15 years experience and are experts on leading edge whole home comfort systems. We are also experts in Indoor Air Quality, Solar Energy and Home Automation. Let us show you how to connect your entire home to provide your family a clean, safe and smart home.

All Seasons Heating and Air

As a full service HVAC provider, All Seasons Heating and Air has been assisting the local Gainesville community consistently and effectively throughout the years. At the heart of our unmatched service is a core team that deeply understands the concepts involved in heating, cooling, and ventilation. With All Seasons Heating and Air, you have an able partner to make sure your property is functional and efficient.

TE Certified Electrical, Plumbing, Heating & Cooling

TE Certified Electrical, Plumbing, Heating and Cooling is a customer focused residential service company. We fix & replace electrical, plumbing, and HVAC systems for Greater Atlanta homeowners. Our goal is to make your home as safe and comfortable as possible with the least amount of effort on your part. TE provides high-end service for homeowners who want a better experience. TE is highly ranked by every review site or association in Atlanta and is chosen as "Atlanta's Best Home Service Provider" every year. We also provide plumbing services along with heating and air replacements and repairs.

Offers by TE Certified Electrical, Plumbing, Heating & Cooling on Angi

06/16/2021

We have used Jerry for over 20 years as have many of our neighbors. He has been coming to our house for maintenance 2 times a year, helped us the few times we had problems and has replaced both of our systems. We feel Jerry has always be fair with us. He knows his stuff for sure!

Description of Work
Twice yearly service, repair and replacement

05/28/2017

Jerry figured out the problem and fixed it. My AC and furnace are 18 years old so I know I will need new units soon. Jerry has been to my house several times to fix different problems with my AC. Every time he left I was extremely happy with the job and the price. I feel confident that he fixes only what is broken and charges accordingly. Every time he leaves I tell myself I need to write a review...

Description of Work
AC wasn't working properly

12/08/2016

Extremely responsive - came out day after I called. Fair assessment; did not drive up the price on a new unit. Totally transparent about everything, it was great. Super nice people.

Description of Work
New AC quote

03/11/2015

Yes. Cleared-out a small piece of carbon and heat resumed normal operation.

Description of Work
Minor repair to heating system. He refused to charge. I have relied on this company for 8 years. I don't even entertain quotes from anyone else. I trust them implicitly and recommend to all. All of my referrals have the same positive reaction. Jerry has talked me out of buying equipment and didn't really need yet. He and his staff are very honest. Prices are very reasonable especially for a professional like Jerry.

07/28/2014

I called Jeff this morning, and explained the problem I was having with one of my AC units. Based on the description I gave by phone, he already knew what could be the problem and even gave an estimate. The technician came, on time, found the part that was broken and fixed very quickly. I'm very satisfied with the entire experience. Would recommend to anyone.

Description of Work
Fixed AC unit.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

HVAC SERVICE, REPAIR AND INSTALLATION.