JERRY HORVATH HEATING & A/C LLC

Founded 1998 • With Angi since December 2003

5885 CUMMING HWY STE 108 -243

Buford, GA 30518

ONE EMPLOYEE, USES SUBCONTRACTORS FOR LARGE JOBS, CHARGES FLAT RATE, 24 HOUR EMERGENCY SERVICE AT NO ADDITIONAL CHARGE, NO TRAVEL CHARGES., ONE EMPLOYEE, USES SUBCONTRACTORS FOR LARGE JOBS, CHARGES FLAT RATE, 24 HOUR EMERGENCY SERVICE AT NO ADDITIONAL CHARGE, NO TRAVEL CHARGES....

06/16/2021

DEBORAH M.

We have used Jerry for over 20 years as have many of our neighbors. He has been coming to our house for maintenance 2 times a year, helped us the few times we had problems and has replaced both of our systems. We feel Jerry has always be fair with us. He knows his stuff for sure!

Description of Work
Twice yearly service, repair and replacement

05/28/2017

Jill K.

Jerry figured out the problem and fixed it. My AC and furnace are 18 years old so I know I will need new units soon. Jerry has been to my house several times to fix different problems with my AC. Every time he left I was extremely happy with the job and the price. I feel confident that he fixes only what is broken and charges accordingly. Every time he leaves I tell myself I need to write a review for him because he provides excellent service and charges fairly ( the last service call was just $135 total, $95 for the call and then just a little more for the part). I feel confident in his abilities and that he doesn't overcharge. I highly recommend Horvath AC and Heating.

Description of Work
AC wasn't working properly

12/08/2016

Ashley D.

Extremely responsive - came out day after I called. Fair assessment; did not drive up the price on a new unit. Totally transparent about everything, it was great. Super nice people.

Description of Work
New AC quote

03/11/2015

Anthony L.

Yes. Cleared-out a small piece of carbon and heat resumed normal operation.

Description of Work
Minor repair to heating system. He refused to charge. I have relied on this company for 8 years. I don't even entertain quotes from anyone else. I trust them implicitly and recommend to all. All of my referrals have the same positive reaction. Jerry has talked me out of buying equipment and didn't really need yet. He and his staff are very honest. Prices are very reasonable especially for a professional like Jerry.

07/28/2014

Marcelo L.

I called Jeff this morning, and explained the problem I was having with one of my AC units. Based on the description I gave by phone, he already knew what could be the problem and even gave an estimate. The technician came, on time, found the part that was broken and fixed very quickly. I'm very satisfied with the entire experience. Would recommend to anyone.

Description of Work
Fixed AC unit.

06/24/2014

Karin W.

We have two air conditioner units. One for the basement which was questionable and the other for main home level which was not working. He arrived 25 minutes early and went to the unit that was not working. He repaired that one and then we mentioned the basement unit which he promptly moved to that unit. He checked it over and found everything was actually okay. Total time less than an hour. A very pleasant individual. We plan to use him in the future as his price was very reasonable for what he did. The price for the part was over 60% of the total cost.

Description of Work
Repaired 1st condenser by replacing part, and at our request, checked the 2nd condenser for pressure and Freon.

08/20/2013

Sue B.

It went very well. He is a nice person, comes and works hard and leaves and cleans up behind himself. also reasonable cost.

Description of Work
He replaced my condensor and coil.

09/07/2012

Anthony L.

Have used Jerry for over 5 years, I don't even consider anyone else. He's talked me out of buying a new unit several times with minimum investment in maintaining my exiting units. Honest, knowledgeable and professional.

Description of Work
Regularly maintennace, service calls, attic fan installation

01/02/2009

Kirk C.

Showed up when scheduled and completed the work as promised.

Description of Work
Replace AC coil.

10/26/2007

Richard B.

The appointment was made days in advance. We secured a slot of time that was open for Jerry or our wait might have been longer. He showed up at the appointment time and was efficient in his work. He also made some chit-chat but was business like in recommending new units for the house. I agree that I am long overdue for new units but the reason they have lasted over 21 years is the twice-a-year maintenance that I have always tried to do. He gave me a ballpark estimate of the replacement units of $4,000 to $5,000. No pressure to buy. The next day we got a thank-you card. Highly disciplined like he conducts all his work.

Description of Work
This was a routine pre-heating season check-up on two units, one upstairs and one in the basement. Jerry changed the filters, cleaned up the burners, changed out one malfunctioning pilot light thermocouple and cycled the thermostat through one check of operating. I thought it was a very thorough job. It did not include a check of freon or the cool cycle of the units.

05/18/2007

PETER H.

I have used Jerry for many years and I am still pleased with his work. He has done so many different things for me it is hard to say exactly what the cost for this particular job was. They are however, very competitive. They are very personable and they always do a great job. I have no complaints with him or the company at all.

Description of Work
Jerry had to replace two different units in my 1800 square foot home. They replaced an old heating unit and an old air conditioning unit. They had to move one of them from the basement to the third floor.

12/07/2003

JAMES F.

JERRY DOES GOOD WORK, SHOWS UP WHEN HE SAYS HE WILL AND IS A PLEASURE TO DEAL WITH.

Description of Work
SEASONAL MAINTENANCE SERVICE ON AIR CONDITIONING AND HEATING SYSTEM.

Summerbreeze Htg & Air Inc

We are a residential hvac service business serving the Atlanta area.

Je Mechanical Heating & Air

We provide quality service for Heating, Ventilation, and Air Conditioning (HVAC) equipment, meeting and surpassing the needs of our clients while taking care of our environment. All, executed by highly qualified technicians in the Greater Atlanta area.

Casteel Heating, Cooling, Plumbing & Electrical

**2018, 2017, 2016,2015, 2014, & 2013 SUPER SERVICE AWARD WINNER!** During the past 30 years, Casteel Heating and Cooling has been one of the most respected names in metro Atlanta for heating and air conditioning. Since then we have grown and added a Plumbing and Electrical division with some of the industries best technicians! We are now offering experts in hydro jetting to clear even the worst clogged drains in your commercial or residential property. With over 30,000 5 star and A+reviews, the #1 Plumber in Atlanta as voted by Atlanta Home Improvement Magazine, and having been awarded Top 25 Small Business of the year -7 times in a row, Casteel is your only call to have your home repairs completed in a timely and budget friendly manner by the best! When we say "We'll take Amazing Care of You," we guarantee it! Your Amazing Care continues to our craftsmanship, technician know how, and even to the job clean up. Your home will be left as if we were never there. Knowing that you are a satisfied customer is our top priority and each survey is personally seen and responded to. As one of the top Heating, Cooling, Plumbing and Electrical companies in the metro Atlanta area, Casteel is your one and only call for your home service needs.

Offers by Casteel Heating, Cooling, Plumbing & Electrical on Angi

HVAC SERVICE, REPAIR AND INSTALLATION.