Cowart Tree Experts Inc

Founded 1987 • With Angi since June 2003

Weather you’re a retailer, contractor or landscaper, our company has the capabilities to deliver products in bulk or pallets of our bagged products to any location. We can deliver material from a tractor trailer load to a tandem dump truck for tight areas. Buying our products in bulk is the most cost efficient for your company. We also have the ability to deliver products to your customers if an order exceeds your capability for delivery....

American Tree Service is a owner operated family owned business for 20 years. Specializing in Hazardous Tree Removal and storm clean up. Stump Grinding is also provided. Fully licensed and insured. Free Estimates.

We’ve been proudly serving the North Georgia area for over 5 years now and have an extensive catalog of satisfied customers to show for it. Our mission remains the same as it did when we were just starting out: to offer people exceptional, well-manicured yards that they can enjoy year-round. My Partner and I started this business in 2015 to combine our passion for the outdoors with our creative side. We come to you today as a 100% family-owned business and pride ourselves on exceptional customer relationships – just as we always have. Everything we do is guided by the vision of our customers. You tell us what you’d like your yard to look like and we’ll get it done for you. No questions asked. Our team of landscaping professionals is ready to transform your yard when you are!

04/16/2018

Great! Aside from the tree being gone, there was hardly any evidence that anyone had been there.

Description of Work
Needed an oak tree removed that was too close to and leaning towards the house.

01/18/2018

Rain was forecast for the day, I didn't think they would come. The trucks arrived while I was walking my dog and I was shocked! It took about 2 hours! They were very diligent. Love this company! A few days later the tree grinder came and that was it! Painless and a great job! Thank you Cowart and Kelly for going above and beyond. Great work and very, very professional!

Description of Work
Cowart removed seven trees from the front and side of my home. They also removed limbs hanging in the driveway area; cleaned it up so that the trees were aesthetically more appealing.

01/17/2018

Kelly was immmediately responsive to my needs to have a tree removed, 2 large rootballs ground and 2 stumps ground. I called 11 tree companies, received 5 visits, 3 bids. Kelly was the 1st one to visit. Tree people were very well trained, experienced, uniformed and very safety conscious. Even when the final 8' of the tree trunk came down they had it cushioned by 2 other trunks on the ground to avo...

Description of Work
Removed 1 large oak tree, grind 2 large rootballs and 2 stumps.

10/02/2017

Perfect. Cowart has a professional and experienced team. Has the required equipment and expertise. On-time. Flexible. Would use again.

Description of Work
Clear 130' for fence installation.

10/02/2017

Went perfectly. Professional and safe.

Description of Work
Clear line of trees for fence install.

Category tree service

Pruning, thinning & shaping. Tree removal. Deeproot fertilization. Root stimulation. Insect & disease control. Stump grinding. Drought stress treatments.

Satisfaction guaranteed