Certapro Painters® of Northeast Georgia

Founded 1992 • With Angi since March 2012

CertaPro Painters® of Northeast Georgia provides interior and exterior painting services for residential and commercial customers. We strive to provide certainty to our customers through detailed proposals and good communication. Our job site supervisors speak English and actively supervise their crews. Please call 770-554-9275 to set up your free estimate!...

Pristine Power Washing

Pristine Power Washing

We are a power washing business that provides all sorts of heavy duty residential and commercial services to our customers.

01/15/2019

The painters we're punctual, and respectful. They painted all the ceilings in my home, and 2 large walls. When touching up a wall that I painted, they discovered the color didn't match. They consulted with me, and ended up painting more than expected. In spite of that, all of this work was done in one day! The owner and the painters we're very professional. I highly recommend them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Interior painting

CATEGORY drywall,interior painters

07/20/2018

He did a fantastic job and would recommend him out to others.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Painted house

CATEGORY house painters

07/07/2018

With the exception of some inclement weather for a week or so, the project was finished in a timely manner. The crew did a great job at replacing some siding and trim work that was damaged. My house looks good as new. I would definitely recommend CertaPro of NEGA.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Exterior house painted.

CATEGORY pressure washing,woodworking,house painters

Thank you. We enjoyed working with you.

02/08/2018

all work was done and completed on time and the work was excellent

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
painting interior room including trim and ceiling

CATEGORY drywall,woodworking,interior painters

Thank you, Mr. [Member Name Removed], We appreciated the opportunity and look forward to meeting your needs in the future.

05/11/2016

The job was scheduled for two days and ended up taking 4. Actually, 4 1/2 when a forgotten area was painted. No one warned me about all the dust and our open floor plan was saturated with fine grit. We could have covered more things up and put other things away had we only known. The crew would arrive around 10 am every morning and leave around 3 pm to beat traffic. I guess that's how the 2 day jo...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Interior painting

CATEGORY interior painters

I apologize for your bad experience. I purchased the business at the beginning of 2018 so I cannot provide an explanation of what may have happened to cause the delays. We do our best to communicate well throughout the project so hopefully my customers have had a better experience.

Interior & Exterior Painting