Ammons Fence Awnings

Founded 1996 • With Angi since May 2012

3.7

Additional DBA - Ammons Unlimited Inc. Additional fax - (912) 261-1056. Family owned & operated....

Orpousons

Impact Enclosures

We are a company based out of Jacksonville that prides ourselves on customer service. 99% of business comes from referral and reviews found on the internet.

05/07/2020

The owner is racist.

Description of Work
None right now

Category awnings

06/16/2017

Good job. Done ahead of schedule.

Description of Work
New fence.

04/19/2015

Using Ammons for our fence replacement was an overall wonderful experience. Compared to several other contractors we have either gotten estimates from or actually used for work at our home Ammons was top notch (which is rare in this area for some reason). Mr. Daniel Ammons came out for out initial meeting, was on time, and had great suggestions for our objectives, raising the fence about a foot an...

Description of Work
Tore down about 230' of old rotten wood 6' fence and replaced with 6 foot pickets board on board on top of a kickboard.

Category awnings,fencing

02/26/2015

I am going with another fence company.

Description of Work
Missed appt. No show to fix previously done work . Quality of previous work is poor. I had to call to remind him he had me on the schedule, and still didn't show as of week later. Don't use this guy.

07/03/2014

I believe they are on Angie's List. It was pretty high. He missed the appointment and he never returned my phone calls either.

Description of Work
I had Ammons come out and they gave me an estimate.

Category fencing

Custom aluminum and canvas awnings, handrail, fencing, welding & iron works.