Greenlee Plumbing Inc

Founded 2006 • With Angi since February 2009

Family owned & operated. 100% satisfaction is the one thing we strive for. Our technicians have over 10 years of experience in the field and are ready to serve you. Our techs are equipped with the latest and most up to date tools in the industry to make sure we do the job right in the first attempt. Call us. Additional address - 5086 Marsh Creek Ct, Braselton, GA 30517....

A Service Provider's profile image

+25 more images

plumbers (180)water heaters (46)drain pipe installation (18)drywall (15)drain cleaning (12)excavating (10)home remodeling (3)sewer cleaning (1)interior painting (1)

09/25/2022

Charlie C.

Great. Fast appointment. Showed up on time time, very professional and price was more than competitive.

Description of Work
Water heater replacement

Category plumbing, water heater repair

Work Completed On 09/25/2022

09/20/2022

Gregory G.

Very well - the workers were efficient and courteous.

Description of Work
Replace kitchen faucet, remove garbage disposal

Work Completed On 08/18/2022

09/17/2022

Larry E.

Very good. Technician was prompt and knowledgeable.

Description of Work
Faucet repair, main shut off valve recommendation

Work Completed On 09/17/2022

08/31/2022

Janine B.

I was very pleased with the work performed and the competitive price offered. Greg Phillips & his assistant were professional & courteous and tackled the job earlier than expected. I will definitely use them again!

Description of Work
Replace Water Heater

Category plumbing, water heater repair

Work Completed On 08/30/2022

08/12/2022

Craig M.

It went well. The Greenlee representative was professional and completed the work and explained everything before leaving.

Description of Work
PRV replaced

Work Completed On 08/08/2022

07/24/2022

lethonia M.

From the initial contact until the completion of the job, everything was professionally handled. Billy, the installer, was very hardworking, knowledgeable and efficient.

Description of Work
Replacement of hot water tank

Work Completed On 07/22/2022

07/19/2022

C L.

Very fast and professional service. Greg is amazing. Greenlee has been my go to company for several years. Never disappoints! Thank you guys!

Description of Work
Replaced toilet and faucet

Work Completed On 07/19/2022

07/11/2022

Lilia C.

Excellent, Mr Billy Henry arrived ahead of schedule. He quickly identified the ruptured waterline hose and turned the leak off at the source (washing machine) then he restored the water to the main house from the water cutoff located in the crawl space. He was very helpful and professional.

Description of Work
To determine cause of leak in laundry room.

Work Completed On 07/07/2022

06/26/2022

Donna P.

Brian was punctual, courteous and very professional! Not only did he do an excellent job on replacing my outdoor water lines but he also worked alone in 100 degree heat and never once complained! I highly recommend Greenlee Plumbing and will continue to use them in future repairs/projects!

Description of Work
Replacement of outdoor water line

Category excavators, plumbing

Work Completed On 06/21/2022

06/04/2022

Tracy S.

Greenlee did an amazing good fixing 26yr old water line that was over 700ft from meter to home. They also update all the control devices. They are my go-to plumbing service. If you want honest and professional services. This is your TEAM

Description of Work
Main outside water line installation

Category plumbing, drain pipe

Work Completed On 06/03/2022

06/02/2022

Lisa M.

Believe me, I read tons of reviews for different plumbing co. before hiring GREENLEE Plumbing. (Yes, I'm one of those). Great reviews for Greg and his team. I was able to schedule an appointment for the next day. LOVE THAT since I want everything now. :). The person that answered my call was very personable (all begins with that first phone call, in my opinion). She even provided me with a quote over the phone, which I REALLY appreciate. Most definitely reasonable pricing. Never want cheapest. Greg and his team showed up on time, both times. They installed my toilets quickly. Very knowledgeable. Greg provided great plumbing advice and feedback about the products they were installing, etc. I'm the homeowner that wants to know, asks Q. I've had lots of problems with toilets, including a toilet leak (after being told by ANOTHER plumber that I did NOT have a leak). Months later, discovered tons of black mold, subfloor had to be replaced in the bathroom. Rough. Greg came out a second time to install a vanity but it was also damaged. He did not charge me for coming out. Quite SHOCKING. This was by far the best service received. You just know Greg and his team are experienced, honest, knowledgeable and they REALLY CARE. I felt very comfortable knowing Greenlee knows what they're doing. If you need a plumber, DO NOT HESITATE TO CALL GREENLEE PLUMBING. You won't regret it! THEY WILL BE THE COMPANY YOU KEEP.

Description of Work
3 new toilets replaced

Work Completed On 05/27/2022

05/08/2022

Steve B.

Great service came out same day, texted when they were on the way, repaired in a timely manner, cleaned up after themselves and price was what was quoted. Would use again and I will be referring friend's and family. I can honestly say I have found a company I will be calling again.

Description of Work
Replaced outside water faucet

Category drywall, plumbing, drain pipe

Work Completed On 05/05/2022

05/08/2022

Phyllis P.

Great! He arrived promptly and fixed the problem with the water heater. I used them two years ago to replumb our entire house and was more than pleased. Highly recommend.

Description of Work
Water heater wasn’t working

Category drywall, plumbing, water heater repair

Work Completed On 05/08/2022

04/25/2022

KATHY L.

Everything was done correctly and on time.

Description of Work
leak in plumbing

Work Completed On 04/19/2022

04/16/2022

Jeffrey C.

They notify you when they are in route and kept me updated about the job. Good Company with good people.

Description of Work
I have used Greenlee for three repairs, tub, water heater, and water line from street. Different techs for different jobs, but all were professional and personable.

Work Completed On 04/14/2022

04/07/2022

Clayton N.

Upstairs master bath toilet was actually grouted into the tile floor. GL would not remove for liability issues. I had to hire an outside contractor to cut the toilet out and move so that GL could snake the system and resolve leakage issue. They did reinstall toilet afterword, but would not warranty because of the way toilet was sitting below Tile grade. Seems the previous owner grouted toilet into the tile and left it like that. Repair was completed satisfactorily. I have used GL many times on my Rental Property. (Hot Water Heater, various leaks, garbage disposal, etc.) I would recommend for General Plumbing work.

Description of Work
Upstairs Toilet leaking into down stairs area

Category plumbing, sewer cleaning, drain cleaning

Work Completed On 04/04/2022

03/31/2022

BILL H.

all good and hiring to install new equip

Description of Work
leak fix, eval pressure

Work Completed On 03/29/2022

03/18/2022

Lauren H.

Greenlee plumbing was professional and got the job done great! Price was a little high for the service, but you get what you pay for. Was extremely happy with results and they did it in a timely manner

Description of Work
Drain clog

Category drain cleaning

Work Completed On 03/18/2022

02/28/2022

Brenda O.

Excellent - I am pleased to provide a positive response to my recent service call with Greenlee Plumbing! Diagnosed the issue and found the loud sound coming from the toilet was due to a failed fill valve – replaced the fill valve and flapper and found no other sounds or failures at time of service. I was able to get an appointment quickly for my issue. Billy, our plumber was very responsive and professional and diagnosed the problem quickly. I will definitely use Greenlee Plumbing again for any future plumbing issues. Brenda O'Connor

Description of Work
Diagnose and fix problem with loud noise coming from toilets when flushing

Work Completed On 02/25/2022

02/14/2022

Ann I.

repaired leaking bathroom shower after a few months leaking again also hired for another project and didn't show up for appointment

Description of Work
repair leaking shower

Work Completed On 04/26/2021

02/10/2022

Leslie B.

They did a great job!! The first crew arrived on time, and replaced everything on Day 1. On day 2 the second group arrive and repaired all Sheetrock and did an amazing job matching all the different colors of paint in my house. Both crews cleaned up after themselves. I will definitely call again for plumbing issues.

Description of Work
Polybutylene pipes were replaced

Category drywall, plumbing, interior painters

Work Completed On 02/01/2022

Review for Greenlee Plumbing Inc - 5086 Marsh Creek CT, Braselton, GA - 39624230

02/04/2022

Peter L.

Plumber came the day after I called and found and fixed the leak quickly. This is the fourth time I've used Greenlee and will call them again if I need any plumbing work done in the future.

Description of Work
Find and repair leak on hot water line to bathtub.

Work Completed On 02/03/2022

12/22/2021

Sharon D.

Crew was prompt and professional; customer service was excellent. Glad I found Greenlee.

Description of Work
Repipe of copper