Georgia Roof, LLC

Founded 2014 •

General Remodeling

We have the experience and dedication to bring your dreams to reality! We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. Call or click to schedule a free estimate today!...

SumlinCo

Been in business for a little over 2 years, but with over 30 years of experience. We specialize in all forms of home construction. From remodels and renovations to new construction and additions. Over the years, we've done just about every kind of project. If you need it done, we can do it. The vision is simple. Turn your dreams and wishes into reality. With a solid work ethic and a mission to serve our clients with 100% satisfaction, the next big project could be yours. In the world today, there is a lot of uncertainty. That uncertainty stops with us. Our clear communication and prompt attitude keeps you in the know and free from surprise. All estimates are free and professional.

signature renovations group INC

We are not a huge Company, which means we can offer you something others can’t. "Tailor-made Services", We are dedicated to serving our customers needs and our goal is always 100% customer satisfaction. We perform the work with commitment to quality and integrity. We will always do that little bit extra to ensure that your remodeling services consistently meets the highest standards on time and within your budget. Never hesitate to give us a call; we always put our best foot forward to help you. Fully Insured Personal attention to every detail of the construction process. Dedication to a higher level of service.

Offers by signature renovations group INC on Angi
Thomas Built Construction Management

Thomas Built is a full range Contractor we are a State License contractor and we do all phases of residential and multi family construction. We also do much of our own work such as our own mill work and custom built cabinets.

05/18/2020

Stephen F.

I have used Georgia Roof on several roofing projects and have always been pleased with the price and service. I would recommend them without hesitation.

Description of Work
Roofing

05/05/2020

Angela L.

Everything went fantastic. I love them a lot. They were very professional. They explained everything in what we asked for and I would recommend them to all. Brian was very fantastic he explained everything to me.

Description of Work
They installed new roof.

05/05/2020

Toye Akinsanya A.

They did a wonderful job. They were prompt and fast. Everything was done very well and they were great to work with. I would highly recommend them to others.

Description of Work
They replaced my roof.

Toye, [Member Name Removed] sincere "thanks" to you for your kind words and choosing us as your contractor! Stay well, and I hope we get to work with you again!

05/04/2020

Cheyenne G.

They were polite and professional. They cleaned up their mess and they got the job done.

Description of Work
They replaced my roof.

05/04/2020

Hugo Z.

They did an outstanding job. They were on time. They walk me exactly in the processed. They knew what their doing.

Description of Work
They replaced the shingles and fixed the roof.

Full Service Roofing Company