Gray Tile & Remodeling

Founded 2001 • With Angi since March 2012

For over 20 years Gray Tile & Remodeling has been your go to source for quality, artisan tile work and remodeling. Looking for a turn-key ready kitchen completed top to bottom in 2 weeks or less? Does your outdated bathroom need a facelift? Our team will help you with the complete design, layout, material selection and are dedicated to your 100% satisfaction from start to finish. Call us today to schedule your free in-home estimate....

A Service Provider's profile image

+37 more images

Remodeling - Kitchen & Bathroom Project

Remodeling - Kitchen & Bathroom Project

home remodeling
Remodeling - Kitchen & Bathroom

home remodeling (60)tile installation (31)plumbers (22)electrician (17)flooring (14)drywall (13)countertop installation (13)door installation (11)marble & granite (11)lighting (10)glass repair (10)woodworking (9)

03/02/2021

Julie B.

Gray Tile & Remodeling did a fantastic job on my bathroom!! They were very professional and always kept communication open. They were there when they said they would be. I didn’t have to worry about a thing when I had to run an errand and they were still working. I will definitely hire them for any remodel needs I have. The workmanship was by far the best I have ever seen. They take pride in their work and it shows!

Description of Work
Total bathroom remodel

Category custom cabinets, home remodeling

Work Completed On 02/22/2021

12/06/2020

John B.

Derek and crew were very timely and easy to work with. They redid a bath and tiled a shower and tub surround in the master bath. They finished on time.

Description of Work
Remodeling - Kitchen & Bathroom

Work Completed On 12/07/2020

11/25/2020

Scott C.

Project was completed as promised and the advice we needed concerning materials selection was welcome and resulted in a beautiful bathroom.

Description of Work
Remodeling - Kitchen & Bathroom

Work Completed On 11/25/2020

11/14/2020

Kayley O.

Derrick and his team did a great job on our complete master bath remodel. They always showed up early or on time. There were no surprise costs and the job was done on time. The prices were great, especially compared to some other companies that contract out all their work. Most importantly to me, I found Gray Tile Remodeling trustworthy and had no worries about them being in my house.

Description of Work
Remodeling - Kitchen & Bathroom

Work Completed On 11/22/2020

Thank you so much for trusting us to complete your project. I was a pleasure to work with you and hope you enjoy your new custom master bathroom suite.

11/14/2020

Aaron B.

Gray Tile & Remodeling did an outstanding job on our Master Bathroom remodel. Daniel who did the quote & handled the Quartz Countertops portion of the job was a top-notch professional. Derrick Gray and his Team were on time, super efficient and made our vision for the space come alive. Very pleased that we selected Gray Tile & Remodeling for the job!

Description of Work
Remodeling - Kitchen & Bathroom

Category ceramic tile, countertops, marble & granite, home remodeling

Work Completed On 11/15/2020

Thank you for trusting us with your project it was a pleasure working for your family have a blessed day Derrick

07/27/2020

felicia O.

Very unprofessional. The first time Mr. Gray came out..he looked at our house and we told him what we needed. He gave me a ball park estimate which is all I asked for at the time. I emailed him a detailed list of what I needed done and it took a while for him to respond. He finally sent a partner out to do measurements (who sounds extremely rude on the phone) but was a little more pleasant in person. He told me he would draw up what we wanted and get back to me with a price so we could get everything that we wanted settled. No response for WEEKS. I had to text him to find out why I had not heard from him. He came up with an Im sorry..I meant to reach out. He was over double the price of what he stated at the first meeting and his partner apparently told him what my budget was. By the way I didn't have a budget. He should have reached out as soon as he decided how much the cost would be and I should have been the one to decide if it was over my budget..not him. These guys just lost a really big project.. Good Luck if you hire these guys.

Description of Work
We needed an addition plus some remodeling.

Category custom cabinets, remodeling

Work Completed On 07/27/2020

If find your review unjust. We came out we looked at the project, and I was working on the bid. What you didn't like was the fact was that my first ball park estimate was between 50-60k. Then when John can to do the detail pictures and measurement the scope of the work was well over ( around 125K) what we had expected. My apologies on the slow response. I did promise a estimate and I did not send one. My plan was to follow up and review the scope of work. But yesterday your text was asking about the bid and at that point informed you about the cost. I never intended to upset you to the point of lashing out at our company. Estimates are free and we do our best to accommodate everyone. Your project was not a good fit for either of us and for that I apologize. It hard to believe that you can judged us in such an unfair manner.

04/08/2020

Barbara H.

GRAY TILE AND REMODELING DID A FANTASTIC JOB ON REMOVING OUR JAQUIZZIE TUB WHICH WE NEVER USED & REMODEL INTO A LARGER SHOWER & ADDED A CLOSET - FANTASTIC JOB - SOOO BEAUTIFUL & PAINTED WONDERFULLY-WOULD RECOMMEND TO ANYONE!!!!

Description of Work
Master bath shower remodel

Category remodeling, woodworking, home remodeling, interior painters

Work Completed On 04/08/2020

Thank You so much for taking the time to review us on your project results, It was a pleasure to work with y'all. Please call us if we can be of service to you again Derrick Gray

01/24/2020

Justin A.

Derrick and his entire crew were top notch. Each member was kind and courteous. Derrick walked me thru each step of the renovation always communicating efficiently along each step of the way. I was never left in the dark or not knowing “where he was” or the status of the job. He completed the job on time and on budget with zero surprise fees. His craftsmanship is unmatched and he even made suggestions along the way that improved the overall look of my bath. We are very satisfied with the work done by Gray Tile & Remodeling and would highly recommend them for your next project.

Description of Work
Complete bathroom renovation

Category ceramic tile, drywall, electrician, glass repair, lighting, plumbing, woodworking, marble & granite, home remodeling, interior painters, doors

Work Completed On 01/23/2020

01/20/2020

Jacob K.

Excellent attention to detail; a very considerate and professional group of people to work with.

Description of Work
Bathroom floor and wall tile, custom glass shower.

Category ceramic tile, glass repair, home remodeling

Work Completed On 12/11/2019

Review for Gray Tile & Remodeling - 220 Clower Dr, Bowdon, GA - 38338876

12/06/2019

Edward G.

This was a completely gutted bathroom remodel from the floors to the ceiling. Nothing was untouched. Derrick and his crew were excellent and very nice to work with. I had received many quotes from other contractors, but Derrick's was the only one that had itemized break downs for each item of labor and parts that would go into this remodel. He was very responsive to any questions or concerns that I had and was on site when he said he would be. Needless to say the remodel came out excellent. I really appreciate that months later when a blower hose had disconnected from the Jacuzzi bath tub (not tightened enough from the manufacture) within days he had someone on site to remove and replace tile so that I could reconnect the blower hose. Derrick backs up his work and again does a great job.

Description of Work
Complete Master Bath Remodel

Category ceramic tile, drywall, electrician, glass repair, lighting, plumbing, home remodeling, interior painters

Work Completed On 07/01/2019

Review for Gray Tile & Remodeling - 220 Clower Dr, Bowdon, GA - 38272930

Thank you so much, it was a pleasure work for you both. I hope you enjoy your new Master bath renovation Thank you Derrick

11/22/2019

Tara H.

i called Grays for an estimate on the kitchen remodel. We had the cabinets replaced, counter tops, flooring and appliances. They were all very professional, punctual and the job was finished on time. This was the best remodeling experience and we will use them again.

Description of Work
Kitchen remodel

Category custom cabinets, countertops, flooring contractor, home remodeling

Work Completed On 10/02/2019

Thank you for your glowing remarks. We here at Gray Tile & Remodeling take great pride in providing the best service and remodeling experience possible. Thank You Derrick Gray Owner

10/29/2019

April C.

There was a problem with proper installation of shower doors. According to worker that did the install, they cannot correct the issue. Proper due diligence was not done when the tile was placed in the shower, and now the doors hang crooked. I reached out asking for a solution, and have not received a response.

Description of Work
Tile floor in one bathroom and complete remodel of second bathroom

Work Completed On 09/25/2019

Thank you bringing this issue to my attention I did receive a report from my installer that the install was acceptable base on pre-existing I did receive your email but didn’t open it until Tuesday night, whereas I was out of town did not respond until this morning Wednesday. Im sure that we can earn back you “A” review you left when we finished. Also note we have been back now three time to work out the issue. Regretfully Derrick

09/29/2019

Tim & Kim M.

Derrick and his crew did a great job. He listened to what we wanted and he made it happen. I highly recommend Derrick to anyone who needs a bathroom remodeled.

Description of Work
master bathroom custom tile shower and tile tub surround

Category ceramic tile, drywall, plumbing, home remodeling, doors

Work Completed On 10/02/2019

Thank you for trusting us with you project Derrick

09/28/2019

april C.

Things went well. There was some problems as with any project, but all were resolved to satisfaction. I would hire them again.

Description of Work
master bathroom custom shower and hall bathroom flooring replaced

Work Completed On 09/28/2019

08/01/2019

Jerry W.

They finished on time & have completed punch list. The job was very professional & looks great.

Description of Work
Remodeled kitchen office clothes closet & added large bathroom.

Category custom cabinets, ceramic tile, countertops, drywall, electrician, flooring contractor, glass repair, lighting, plumbing, remodeling, woodworking, marble & granite, home remodeling, interior painters, doors, basement remodeling

Work Completed On 06/28/2019

04/21/2019

Tamryn M.

Derrick and his team did a great job on our master bathroom (full remodel) and guest bathroom (80% remodel). It was amazing how fast they worked, and they were done within half the time quoted by other contractors. I love that I knew exactly who was in my home everyday since they do most of the work themselves, and they did their best to keep my home as clean as possible during the renovation. Whenever we had issues (which were all minor) Derrick was quick to respond and resolve them. Derrick also has a lot of integrity, which is rare when it comes to contractors.

Description of Work
Master and guest bath remodel

Category ceramic tile, drywall, electrician, flooring contractor, glass repair, lighting, plumbing, home remodeling, interior painters

Work Completed On 04/12/2019

Review for Gray Tile & Remodeling - 220 Clower Dr, Bowdon, GA - 37840996

Thank you for trusting with you project, our team pride ourselves on providing top level finish’s to every project. I also know that perfection is not possible, but we are always willing to quickly fix any issues to the highest level possible. Thank You again, it was a pleasure working with you both and the results show in the fit & finish of you new bathrooms Derrick Gray Owner operator Gray Tile & Remodeling

03/11/2019

Donald P.

Derrick and Daniel were great to work with, helpful during the planning and professional throughout the process. I would not hesitate to recommend them!

Description of Work
2 bathrooms redone.

Work Completed On 02/01/2019

Review for Gray Tile & Remodeling - 220 Clower Dr, Bowdon, GA - 37756308

12/17/2018

Stacey R.

I would highly recommend these guys. They were thorough, professional, prompt and very accommodating! My kitchen is amazing!!!

Description of Work
Kitchen remodel

Category countertops, drywall, electrician, lighting, plumbing, marble & granite, home remodeling

Work Completed On 11/19/2018

Review for Gray Tile & Remodeling - 220 Clower Dr, Bowdon, GA - 37612846

11/30/2018

Yvette M.

We had contacted Derrick a number of months before the date in which we wanted the remodel to take place. We had interviewed several other contractors but we were very impressed with the amount of time they spent discussing our project as well as the detailed nature of their estimate. His entire crew was very nice and they cleaned up the job site very nicely at the end of each day. The most impressive was the amount of time in which it took them to complete the job. We were told by others to expect this type of remodel to go on for months. Derrick and his team were able to complete the job in just a few weeks and the quality of their work was excellent. I would HIGHLY recommend them and would use them again.

Description of Work
Remolded Kitchen, Master Bathroom & Guest Bathroom

Category countertops, drywall, electrician, remodeling, woodworking, home remodeling

Work Completed On 09/17/2018

Thank You [Member Name Removed], Its was our pleasure to complete your project. From all of our team we wish your family a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year, also enjoy your new kitchen and bathrooms Derrick

10/30/2018

Eloise T.

Great! All workers were kind, courteous and professional.

Description of Work
Basement renovation

Category countertops, drywall, electrician, flooring contractor, lighting, plumbing, remodeling, woodworking, marble & granite, home remodeling, doors, basement remodeling

Work Completed On 10/30/2018

Review for Gray Tile & Remodeling - 220 Clower Dr, Bowdon, GA - 37516662

10/30/2018

Chris B.

I was very satisfied with the quality of the work and the price. Best remodeling business in town!

Description of Work
Tile work and remodeling kitchen

Category ceramic tile, flooring contractor, hardwood floor, home remodeling

Work Completed On 10/29/2010

02/27/2018

James M.

We had our bathroom redone with a new shower, tub, and flooring. Derrick and his crew were very professional and did an amazing job. Every day they showed up on time and worked until the job was done. Derrick's communication is like no other! He called or texted me with every update but was also available every time I had a question or concern. I would highly recommend them!

Description of Work
Bathroom Remodel

Category ceramic tile, remodeling, home remodeling

Work Completed On 02/27/2018