Gray Tile & Remodeling

Founded 2001 • With Angi since March 2012

For over 20 years Gray Tile & Remodeling has been your go to source for quality, artisan tile work and remodeling. Looking for a turn-key ready kitchen completed top to bottom in 2 weeks or less? Does your outdated bathroom need a facelift? Our team will help you with the complete design, layout, material selection and are dedicated to your 100% satisfaction from start to finish. Call us today to schedule your free in-home estimate....

Howell Plumbing is proudly Alabama State Certified Master Plumber and Gas Fitter for 35+ years. Plumbing problems, trust me when I say that we have seen them all. Our experience began in 1988. Look no further for a solution to your gas, plumbing, or drainage/sewer problems. Howell Plumbing can do any job you need done, and for the right price. Why call anyone else? With advanced industry-leading tools and equipment, see how and why we stand beside our satisfaction guarantee with exceptional workmanship and customer care.

We install pine straw. We also do retaining walls, paver stone patios, hardscapes, any type of yard work, over growth clean ups, bush trimming, bob cat work, track hoe work, small land clearing, leaf clean ups, flower and bushes installed, trees installed, small trees removed, french drains installed, and any type of yard work you could want, The only thing we don't do is lawn maintenance we don't mow grass regular but i will do a one time clean up to get you ready for maintenance. We also have a licensed and insured.pressure washing company. We soft wash roofs and homes and do 200 degree hot water wash for concrete. We also restore decks and fences we have cleaned and stained a lot of them.

Washing kings Is a owner-operated business, local business, a trust worthy business that can get your property to look as good as new we understand that many people have been going through hard times due to the current situation that we are in therefore we offer a good service at a affordable price. Everyone deserves a clean home call today for a free estimate and as always remember happy throne equals happy king.

03/02/2021

Gray Tile & Remodeling did a fantastic job on my bathroom!! They were very professional and always kept communication open. They were there when they said they would be. I didn’t have to worry about a thing when I had to run an errand and they were still working. I will definitely hire them for any remodel needs I have. The workmanship was by far the best I have ever seen. They take pride in their...

Description of Work
Total bathroom remodel

Category custom cabinets,home remodeling

12/06/2020

Derek and crew were very timely and easy to work with. They redid a bath and tiled a shower and tub surround in the master bath. They finished on time.

Description of Work
Remodeling - Kitchen & Bathroom

11/25/2020

Project was completed as promised and the advice we needed concerning materials selection was welcome and resulted in a beautiful bathroom.

Description of Work
Remodeling - Kitchen & Bathroom

11/14/2020

Gray Tile & Remodeling did an outstanding job on our Master Bathroom remodel. Daniel who did the quote & handled the Quartz Countertops portion of the job was a top-notch professional. Derrick Gray and his Team were on time, super efficient and made our vision for the space come alive. Very pleased that we selected Gray Tile & Remodeling for the job!

Description of Work
Remodeling - Kitchen & Bathroom

Category ceramic tile,countertops,marble & granite,home remodeling

Thank you for trusting us with your project it was a pleasure working for your family have a blessed day Derrick

11/14/2020

Derrick and his team did a great job on our complete master bath remodel. They always showed up early or on time. There were no surprise costs and the job was done on time. The prices were great, especially compared to some other companies that contract out all their work. Most importantly to me, I found Gray Tile Remodeling trustworthy and had no worries about them being in my house.

Description of Work
Remodeling - Kitchen & Bathroom

Category home remodeling

Thank you so much for trusting us to complete your project. I was a pleasure to work with you and hope you enjoy your new custom master bathroom suite.

Tile & renovation of residential homes. Basement refinishing, flooring (any type) bathroom and kitchen remodels.