Our office is open from 9-5 Monday through Friday. And our technician's our also available to take your call 24/7.

We complete exterior work only (No need to enter home)
We accept remote payment

FORTAY Roofing & Construction

Founded 2018 • With Angi since November 2019

3.8

PO Box 503

Bostwick, GA 30623

03/21/2022

DAVID C.

My experience with Fortay Roofing and Construction has been nothing but extraordinary. I live in PA and have a property in NC that was damaged from the recent hurricane. From the time my property manager put me in contact with one of the owners to the time the roof was complete, they beyond exceptional. One thing that I value is promptness and clear communication. They emailed me an estimate and contract, I was allowed to choose the shingles I wanted. When the work was presumed finished, there was a pretty good rain in Jacksonville and it was discovered that there was a leak. Mind you, this had nothing to do with the quality of their work, but with the way the carport attached to the house. They had someone onsite within two hours. They called me and gave me a very detailed description of what needed to be done. The work was completed as soon as the rain ceased. If you need an organization that is trust worthy, professional and proficient, Fortay Roofing and Construction is who you must choose. Thank you Fortay for the hard work and true professionalism. John Fontana

Description of Work
ROOF REMOVE AND REPLACE

07/02/2021

Mary W.

I have called many times and texted the sales lady, one of the workers and the owner. They replaced my roof on a 7200sqft home. I have multiple leaks and I can't get anyone on the phone and noone has come to fix the problem. I'm sure each time it rains the damage get worse. Obviously they do not care about the job they do and they definitely do not care about their customers.

Description of Work
New roof was put on poorly

Category roofing, garage builders

06/08/2020

Angela R.

I was pleased with the work once they started, delayed starting the work or I should say I was told 3 different times they were coming, but did not comie. Work done fast with a couple of mishaps.

Description of Work
Roofing

thank you for the review we apologize for the delays it's hard to pinpoint a exact date with roofing because of weather again thanks for the review and the work

06/05/2020

Sandra C.

Trey explained the findings & what need to be done. Jeff done a great job patching the roof & garage. Trey was able to match the shingles as close as possible, great job! Trey called, stayed in contact with me, very professional, this was a plus. Pictures were taken before & after, Trey will email those to me. Trey & Jeff cleaned up afterward. Well done guys! Fortay Roofing & Construction from Madison, Ga.

Description of Work
Roofing

B.I.G. Painting

Quality and Professionalism that is second to none - With B.I.G. Painting you can rest assured that the job will get done the right way the first time. We aim to provide our customers with the best quality and customer service possible for their painting project. With every job, we come out at your convenience to take measurements and gather the details of everything you need done. We provide an official estimate on-site with a timeframe and price. You can count on our company for professional workmanship that will add to your home's value. We are a local, veteran-owned company that services East-Atlanta area. We are uniformed and fully insured, and we keep a clean and safe job site. Every project has a multi-point quality inspection before the final walkthrough with you to ensure that every nook and cranny is up to standard. Every job has a lead painter and a Production Manager so you always have multiple points of contact. We look forward to working with you!

2022 Super Service Award

Offers Coupon

CertaPro Painters® of Athens GA

You’ve probably seen us in your neighborhood painting exteriors and you may have seen our neighborhood CertaPro Painters signs. Now that it’s time to paint the house let us have the opportunity to do just that. We’ve got the reviews and references to show we are the Proven and Trusted Experts in Painting™. Our trained exterior house painters are looking forward to meeting you. Independently owned & operated. Additional DBA - CertaPro Painters Ltd. Also serving portions of Jackson, Walton, & Banks Counties.

Encompass Contracting LLC

Offering the best in both exterior and interior residential remodeling and repairs, our trained team brings together form, function, and budget to deliver your home renovation dreams. Proud to be a small company, we are able to give you all the benefits that come with it – our prices are reasonable and we only deliver you quality, personalized service. Licensed and insured business. We offer free estimates. All major credit cards accepted.

2022 Super Service Award