Overhead Door Company of Northeast Georgia™

Founded 1935 • With Angi since March 2014

190 Ben Burton Rd Ste E

Bogart, GA 30622

We take pride in our planned maintenance program with prompt, courteous, professional specialists who will ensure your garage door system is working properly, anywhere, any day, any time! All of our service technicians are employees of DH Pace of Athens and are trained to meet our very high quality standards. 24 hours emergency service available....

4.4

garage doors (13)door installation (2)

09/02/2020

1st appt for estimate they never showed or called me to tell me they wouldn't show. I decided to give 1 more chance. Didn't show second time. They thought I should be ok letting them do work on another guys estimate. No thanks.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Garage door/opener install

CATEGORY doors

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/07/2020

11/19/2019

Nathan was professional and his work is superb. I would highly recommend his services to others.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I needed my garage door opener replaced.

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/19/2019

We appreciate you sharing your experience. Thank you for your business.

07/26/2019

horribly, after 2 hours malfunction came back. I watched him closely and made the adjustments myself. now door works fine, no thanks to him

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
needed garage door adjustment

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/26/2019

Thank you for your feedback, we want to get in contact to learn more.

07/26/2019

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
needed garage door adjustment

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/26/2019

Thank you for your feedback, we want to get in contact to learn more.

05/30/2019

I couldn't have asked for anything more. I called for service one day, received an appointment for the next day. The 2 member team called ahead of time, arrived ahead of time, did everything I asked and were gone in 45 minutes. They were professional, friendly and helpful. I feel like I paid a fair price for the services rendered.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New springs, new remotes, new key pad, adjustments

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/30/2019

Thank you for your feedback, we appreciate your business.

12/20/2018

Great service and price very pleased

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Garage door replaced

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/07/2018

Thank you for your feedback.

11/09/2018

quick, in and out no wasted time very pleased with work done

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
replaced torsion spring on garage door

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/09/2018

Thank you for taking the time to post your positive experience with Overhead Door Company of Northeast Georgia. Call us anytime.

06/22/2017

The technician kept me informed as to his arrival time. Actually had a cancellation and asked could he come a little earlier which worked out great for me. He informed me 30 minutes away so I could be prepared for his arrival. He assessed the problem gave me a price and time to complete. He was very efficient in his movements and actually finished ahead of time with some tips on maintaining my sys...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
My garage door spring broke and it would not open

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/19/2017

We are happy that we were able to get your garage doors back in working order again! We appreciate your taking the time to post your positive experience with DH Pace.

07/29/2015

They were professional, called 20 minutes before arriving, introduced themselves and told me what they would do, how much it would cost and they did it.  Did not a have part for the electric eye, told me they would get one and be back first thing the next day and it would not cost me anymore.  First thing the next day, they were here put the part on the electric eye and were gone.  This is the sec...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Garage door had come out of the tracks and was jammed at a bad angle.  They were called and less than 2 hours later they were at my house.  John and Brian were very professional and fixed my door.  In addition they remounted the motor to the ceiling and it runs much quieter and works better than it has before.  Also repositioned the electric eyes so the sunlight would not stop the door from closing.

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/27/2015

09/17/2014

They did a fantastic job.  They were prompt and courteous.  I like them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They repaired the garage door and put a new arm on it.

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/03/2014

Service ALL brands of doors and operators for Commercial and Residential customers, Rolling Steel, Hollow metal, automatic entry doors, Fire door testing.

Windows