A&A Asphalt Paving & Sealcoating

Founded 1987 • With Angi since July 2013

We have been serving the Atlanta Metro area for over 20 years. We have 2 full paving crews and 1 sealcoating crew. We own all of our trucks and equipment. Additional contact names - Carol Blankenship & David Wine....

Doctor Concrete ATL LLC

Doctor Concrete ATL LLC

We specialize in driveways, concrete slabs, patios, decorative concrete such as stamped concrete, color concrete or exposed aggregated concrete , we got the experience you need in your projects ! We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered and call or click to schedule a free estimate today.

02/18/2016

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We had a little problem --- they responded and solved. I would used them again, I would recommend. Mr McMurry was great(kept me calm thru the problems)

12/29/2015

Everything from initial contact to the completion of the job went smoothly.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repaved a 6,000 square foot parking lot

10/28/2015

I reached out for quote on fixing a botched driveway repair job that we had attempted as a DIY. I shared a sense of urgency for getting an estimate, as the repair was needed to complete the sale of the property and provided all information (address, etc) as requested. After an exchange of information from both me and my husband, the contractor committed to stopping by the property first thing the ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Provided a quote for fixing a driveway paint job at a recently vacated property.

CATEGORY concrete repair,concrete driveways,driveway pavers

06/29/2015

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Exceeded expectations, consulting process was worth the time (free estimate), outcome fantastic. Left area clean, neat and as expected. Would use these guys again. Chris is Super!

04/30/2015

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Excellent work

CATEGORY concrete driveways

Residential and commercial paving, paving - tar, chip, asphalt and concrete, asphalt maintenance, decorative stamping, sealcoating, stripping, dust control & traffic calming.

We do not sell products.