Southern Tree

Founded 1997 • With Angi since November 2011

4.4

FREE estimates for tree removal, and trimming land clearing, and storm damage....

We provide commercial and residential tree care services and debris hauling to Augusta, Evans, Martinez, Grovetown, Appling, Thomson, and surrounding areas. Eben Gray and his staff are licensed and fully insured tree care professionals who guarantee your satisfaction with all of our tree care services. Please browse our site for more information about who we are and what we can do for you. Call Eben to schedule an appointment for your FREE estimate!

Augusta Southern Tree Removal is your premiere resource for all tree removal and stump grinding needs. As a locally owned and operated company, we have the knowledge and proven expertise to tackle your tree service issues with the same care we would take on our own property. We look forward to hearing from you soon!

Craig’s Tree Service is a professional arborist and has been grinding stubborn stumps and removing fallen trees and their debris across the Central Savannah River Area since the 1940's. We take pride in arriving promptly for each job, providing quick service and performing a job well done each and every time. We are a locally owned and operated total tree service company providing expert services, including, but not limited to: stump grinding, tree cutting services, tree removal services, pruning, and thinning.

03/06/2012

Description of Work
I needed two trees cut down and Southern Tree was one company I received a bid from. They had the best price at the time so we scheduled an appointment for them to show up at 830 one morning. By 11am that day I had not heard from them and they had not shown up. When I called, I did not get an answer and left a message asking where they were. With no response, I called another company who gave me a better price. Southern Tree actually showed up as I was getting a quote and when I told him we were going with the new company because they didn't call and reschedule and the price was $100 less, he just turned around and walked away. Had he offered to match it, I would have let them do the work.

02/24/2012

See above facts

Description of Work
I had bids on taking down some trees. Southern Tree was one that did respond quickly and gave a good bid. But after I decided to give the bid to another service, I called all the tree services that did not win the bid to let them know of my decision. When Southern Tree learned that they did not win, he requested to know what the other bids were. I did not think it was fair to share the other bids, and when they heard that, they hung up on me. Very unprofessional. I will not call them back again.

11/22/2011

Southern Tree has done a lot of work in the Woodbridge neighborhood. We caught them down the block a few months back and asked them to cut 1 dead pine treee. They did it that afternoon. Called them again on Monday to come back and remove three more pines that have died since the last tree they dropped. All from the dreaded pine beatle. They came out Monday afternoon and quoted on the job and we se...

Description of Work
Cut down three dead pine trees and removed all waste. Also trimmed branches on several other trees.

Category tree service

Tree removal, and trimming, land clearing, and storm damage.