Lite Electric

Founded 2009 • With Angi since March 2013

3205 Easy Street

Augusta, GA 30904

Lite Electric is a full Service Electrical Company with 6 trucks to service your electrical needs. We strive to be "Your Electrician"...

04/11/2022

Lucille M.

Very well,was very polite and patience about my situation.It was an emergency call, they was here within 30 minutes. They really made my day a good one.(Thanks You Guys!!)

Description of Work
Fan installation

09/27/2018

Eric J.

They worked hard and overcame some unexpected issues. Good job overall.

Description of Work
Added 2 circuits to my garage

Category electrician

Thank you for the review. We appreciate you taking the time to review is. We hope to be "Your Electrician" Thanks again.

05/31/2018

LTC Robert S.

After taking the chandelier down, the electrician attempted to lay it on it's side on the dining room table without examining it's structure or asking for assistance. The candle cups starting falling off and one was broken. He assumed the tear drops were "plastic" and insisted he had never broken anything before. The owner called us on several occasions and assumed responsibility for the damage, stating that was not how their employees had been trained. They attempted (as did we) to find a replacement part and offered to have all 8 candle cups hand blown to match but the part or a glass maker could not be found who could do this. We were not charged for the service due to the damage done.

Description of Work
Our Czechoslovakian crystal chandelier needed to be re-wired and lowered to fit our high ceilings

Category electrician

Ohhh... . LTC. [Member Name Removed] and Ms [Member Name Removed] I are sorry we have not spoke since the end of March. Richard and I have not forgotten about your stunningly, beautiful chandelier. I have posted the pictures of her everywhere. I have also tried to paste them on this answer as well. Hoping to find the candle covers, bobeche, or candle cup. If anyone reading this review can help us find the part we would be extremely grateful. Richard and I shall again apologize and say we hope to surprise you one day with the completion of your chandelier. Thank you for your service.

04/02/2018

Suzanne B.

Excellent service by a professional team! Called on a Saturday (the weekend before Masters starts) morning and spoke directly with the owner, Richard. I explained the urgency of the situation as I expected renters in 24 hours. He was very courteous and reassuring. His team arrived within two hours and diagnosised and completed the work within a hour. The cost of service was comparative to other businesses I had contacted, but the quality of service and the professionalism of the staff made this company seem worth the price! I highly recommend This company and plan to use their services in the future to upgrade my home electrical. Will and Lindsay were great!

Description of Work
Receptacle replacement

Category electrician

Thank you for your time and review! We hope to be "Your Electrician" for a long time to come.

10/08/2017

Robert B.

Service was great! They were prompt and professional all the way. I called early in the morning and they were able to come that afternoon. The electrician didn't have a part for the ceiling fan and went to the store and got the part easily, willing do go that extra step and upon completion of the job, I got a thank you letter in the mail with a magnet and key chain. Definitely going above and beyond for customer satisfaction.

Description of Work
Electrical Switch and Ceiling Fan Switch

Category electrician

Kindness, We appreciate your review and time. Thank you! We hope to be "Your Electrician" for a long time to come. :)

06/14/2017

Jason H.

They came out on the same day I called and were very professional.

Description of Work
Replaced and fixed GFCI switch and connection.

Category electrician

Thank you Mr. [Member Name Removed]. We hope to be "Your Electrician" for a long time to come.

03/13/2017

Paul C.

Work was completed in Florida at one of my residences. I plan on using them again in the future.

Description of Work
.He changed out some electrical sockets for me, changed out smoke detectors. It took about 2 hours to complete.

Category electrician

Thank you very much for the Review. We hope to be "Your Electrician" for a long time to come. Happy Masters Week

08/20/2016

Matthew K.

They accommodated my schedule, they were prompt, professional and did a good job for a reasonable price. Followed up with a thank you note a few days later.

Description of Work
Correct load imbalance on power (causing a high electric bill), "troubleshoot HVAC breaker (humming), very loads on circuits, look for unknown power draw/drain, general electric system .review

Category electrician

Thank yo for trusting us at Lite Electric with your home. :)

06/23/2016

Richard E.

The guys were polite , on time and quick. The price was reasonable and I will use them again without hesitation.

Description of Work
Moved a dryer line in my attic so that I could have another contractor replace my current attic stairs with an upgraded set.

Category electrician

Thank you very much for taking the time to rate us and trusting us with your home. :)

09/13/2015

Jeffery A.

Works well, no problems. The installation box looks good.

Description of Work
Installed outlet on outside wall.

Category electrician

[Member name removed], Thank you so much for taking the time to review our company. We are pleased and thankful to be "Your Electricians"

A & H Electric Company LLC

We here at A & H Electric Company, LLC, take pride in our work, and always pay attention to the minor details. Our customers know they can rely on us no matter what the project may be. We always go the extra mile to ensure the job gets done correctly the first time around. Our knowledge and experience is unmatched in our field. Call us today for your next electrical project!

B Electric

I am not only the owner of the company but I perform all of your electrical services/needs.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express

Alarms and security systems, appliances, troubleshooting, wiring and rewiring, Outlet switches and upgrades, ceiling attic exhaust fans, cable tv wiring. TV mounting, Adding Circuits, Outdoor kitchens, Generators