Into the Blue Pool and Spa

Eco FriendlyEco Friendly

10:00 AM - 10:00 AM

126 Highview Dr

Augusta, GA 30907

Please call for more details.

pool cleaning202030907
Pool Remodel

Here at Into The Blue Pool and Spa, we sustain our business on quality and integrity. With over 15 years of experience we are experts in the pool maintenance and pool construction trade and are committed to quality from the beginning to the end of your project. We always work alongside each client to ensure the highest quality results and full customer satisfaction. We look forward to earning your business. Contact us any time with questions you may have....
DavRemodel project

pool cleaning

202030907

pool cleaning (10)Pool Installers (2)

09/17/2021

Caron H.

It was refreshing to find a contractor that has such strong moral values. I would recommend them to anyone. I would give them 10 stars if i could.

Description of Work
Gasket on top of Haywood salt water pump Vari-Flo XL Valve needs to lightened - leaking. Need new pressure gauge

Work Completed On 09/13/2021

08/31/2021

Gary H.

Very Awesome and Satisfied

Description of Work
N/A

Work Completed On 08/31/2021

08/21/2021

Mark A.

It was good. They showed up on time. They did what they were supposed to do.

Description of Work
They redid the filter on my pool for me.

Work Completed On 07/31/2021

08/11/2021

Tim S.

Everything thing went very well Daniel the owner. Explained the whole process with me and my wife. They replaced my liner in a pool that sat for 7 year. Once the liner came in they had the pool empty and had the new liner in no time. They had us swimming in 3 day after they finished. He even came out and started up my system after I got it fill to make sure everything was running right. They are the best priced in the area. They are quick and keep me in the loop about everything.

Description of Work
pool remodel

Category pool cleaners,swimming pools

Work Completed On 08/11/2020

Review for Into the Blue Pool and Spa - 126 Highview Dr, Augusta, GA - 39436306

08/10/2021

Kristy C.

Very professional customer service. My pool looks amazing. Thank you for such a good job and I highly recommend your services!

Description of Work
New Vinyl liner

Work Completed On 08/10/2021

I'm glad we were able to help you. We appreciate your business and would be extremely grateful if for you taking the time to tell us how we are doing. If you need anything please call.

10/12/2020

Ann D.

I hired them to remodel my pool. They never finished the job. The subcontractor walked off the job and now I’m left with broken up concrete, a pool with no liner and a big pile of debris! Paid half up front and so now I’m out 12500.00 with so much more damage that has occurred because of how they left it! SAD

Description of Work
Hired for pool remodel

Category pool cleaners,swimming pools

Work Completed On 08/05/2020

Review for Into the Blue Pool and Spa - 126 Highview Dr, Augusta, GA - 38942514

02/18/2020

Janice R.

It was great and the workers were very good.

Description of Work
They closed up my pool.

Work Completed On 11/22/2019

June T.

It went very well. They did a good job. They were dependable. $200 a month.

Description of Work
They cleaned my pool.

Work Completed On 02/03/2020

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this amazing review.” We really enjoy working for you.

Amy O.

Great. They were very nice. But sometimes they are hard to reach.

Description of Work
They care for my pool. They were detecting leaks and was able to find it.

Work Completed On 01/30/2020

Thank you for writing. I appreciate your feedback and your perspective.” Do you ... Thank you for your message. I appreciate you sharing your ... We will do our best to improve contacting you. I will also send you a after hours phone number.

Lee D.

It went very nice. They were pleasant to work with. The process was right.

Description of Work
They were working on a pump.

Work Completed On 02/05/2020

“Reading this review made my day!” “Thank you for taking the time to leave us such a nice review.” “We are incredibly grateful that you took the time out to leave us this note.” We miss yall hope all is well .

Cleaning, Maintenance Liner replacement New Construction/Installation New Pumps Motors Auto fill repair Automation & controls repair Filter repair General repairs Heater diagnostic & repair Plumbing repair Pool & spa light repair Pool cover repair Pump repairs & installation Salt system repair Inground Pool Pool Builders