Please call for more details.

Into the Blue Pool and Spa

Founded 2019 • With Angi since April 2019

126 Highview Dr

Augusta, GA 30907

Here at Into The Blue Pool and Spa, we sustain our business on quality and integrity. With over 15 years of experience we are experts in the pool maintenance and pool construction trade and are committed to quality from the beginning to the end of your project. We always work alongside each client
DavRemodel project
DavRemodel

pool cleaning

202030907

06/07/2022

Stacy A.

I could write for ever. His wife is nice but Daniel is rude . When we were trying to talk with her, he took the phone away from her and started yelling at us. All he has is a brush guy. I am not pay 265. A month for someone to brush the sides if my pool. That is something I can do myself.

Description of Work
Full pool service

03/18/2022

Mary Kathryn D.

Do NOT USE “ Into the blue” pool and spa !! I repeat DO NOT use these people !! Save yourself a major headache!!! Worst experience. They overcharged extremely, Lied about the amount of product that they used, ( We have cameras so I can verify that) always said they were coming and wouldn’t show up, left our hose on in the pool before they installed our light so then we had to dump half our water out, and they were just not easy to deal with! I tried to resolve the problem but they weren’t willing to compromise. After all this happened, I researched them more and found other negative reviews on line in which others had similar issues. And if they respond to this review and say this isn’t true, they are lying again. I’m very disappointed with these people. I tried to work it out with them so they could make it right but they would not. This is the first review that I can ever remember doing but I feel the need to warn others so that they won’t go through what we have been through.

Description of Work
replace a pool liner

Category pool cleaners

Mrs [Member Name Removed], I wanted to thank you for sharing your thoughts and feedback with us. I’m sorry that you feel that you were treated in a way that was less than you deserve. I have been in touch with you during the process of both liners. I personally feel that we went above and beyond to help you. From my understanding, you ask us to redo the bottom of the shallow end of the pool. You said do what it takes to do it correct. That’s what we did, you never had one thing negative to say until you didn’t want to pay for the work. We even adjusted your bill to try to make you happy. If we were such an awful company, why would you have us install a second liner? So again, I’m sorry about that you feel that way, however we go above and beyond to please every customer. We treat others like we want to be treated.

09/17/2021

Caron H.

It was refreshing to find a contractor that has such strong moral values. I would recommend them to anyone. I would give them 10 stars if i could.

Description of Work
Gasket on top of Haywood salt water pump Vari-Flo XL Valve needs to lightened - leaking. Need new pressure gauge

08/31/2021

Gary H.

Very Awesome and Satisfied

Description of Work
N/A

08/21/2021

Mark A.

It was good. They showed up on time. They did what they were supposed to do.

Description of Work
They redid the filter on my pool for me.

08/11/2021

Tim S.

Everything thing went very well Daniel the owner. Explained the whole process with me and my wife. They replaced my liner in a pool that sat for 7 year. Once the liner came in they had the pool empty and had the new liner in no time. They had us swimming in 3 day after they finished. He even came out and started up my system after I got it fill to make sure everything was running right. They are the best priced in the area. They are quick and keep me in the loop about everything.

Description of Work
pool remodel

Category pool cleaners, swimming pools

08/10/2021

Kristy C.

Very professional customer service. My pool looks amazing. Thank you for such a good job and I highly recommend your services!

Description of Work
New Vinyl liner

Category pool cleaners

I'm glad we were able to help you. We appreciate your business and would be extremely grateful if for you taking the time to tell us how we are doing. If you need anything please call.

10/12/2020

Ann D.

I hired them to remodel my pool. They never finished the job. The subcontractor walked off the job and now I’m left with broken up concrete, a pool with no liner and a big pile of debris! Paid half up front and so now I’m out 12500.00 with so much more damage that has occurred because of how they left it! SAD

Description of Work
Hired for pool remodel

Category pool cleaners, swimming pools

02/18/2020

Janice R.

It was great and the workers were very good.

Description of Work
They closed up my pool.

Lee D.

It went very nice. They were pleasant to work with. The process was right.

Description of Work
They were working on a pump.

Category pool cleaners

“Reading this review made my day!” “Thank you for taking the time to leave us such a nice review.” “We are incredibly grateful that you took the time out to leave us this note.” We miss yall hope all is well .

June T.

It went very well. They did a good job. They were dependable. $200 a month.

Description of Work
They cleaned my pool.

Category pool cleaners

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this amazing review.” We really enjoy working for you.

Amy O.

Great. They were very nice. But sometimes they are hard to reach.

Description of Work
They care for my pool. They were detecting leaks and was able to find it.

Category pool cleaners

Thank you for writing. I appreciate your feedback and your perspective.” Do you ... Thank you for your message. I appreciate you sharing your ... We will do our best to improve contacting you. I will also send you a after hours phone number.

Women Owned & OperatedWomen Owned & Operated
    LGBTQ+ FriendlyLGBTQ+ Friendly
    24/7 Service Offered24/7 Service Offered
    Eco FriendlyEco Friendly

Cleaning, Maintenance Liner replacement New Construction/Installation New Pumps Motors Auto fill repair Automation & controls repair Filter repair General repairs Heater diagnostic & repair Plumbing repair Pool & spa light repair Pool cover repair Pump repairs & installation Salt system repair Inground Pool Pool Builders