DependaCoat LLC

Founded 2007 • With Angi since April 2012

DependaCoat, LLC, is a privately-owned professional contracting. Serving the needs of homeowners and companies throughout the Southeast. DependaCoat is a proud Armorex Architectural Coating Solutions Provider. We specialize in complete systems that are unique in the marketplace and long-term in design. The best part is our products carry a satisfaction guarantee that will ensure years of protection and in no way compromise your property’s Architectural style and look. Privately-owned. Additional contact name - Jonathan Vick. Additional phone numbers - (706) 294-9234, (706) 799-9318. Additional email- jonathan@dependacoat.com Greenville/Spartanburg areas: Please call (904) 239-6732 Athlens/NE Atlanta areas: Please call (706)-550-1485...

Fosters Construction

For over 35 years, our company has provided expert stucco and stone work services to residential and commercial property owners in the area. We are proud to say that we have more than 400 installations to our credit. That’s a lot of happy customers. Product knowledge, training, uniform installation standards, continuous safety training and a determined commitment to 100% customer satisfaction are the hallmarks of our service. With us you’ll have peace of mind knowing your home or business is in expert hands. Alternate Office number: 706-751-0427. https://fosterstuccoandstone.com/

Guardian Power Washing

We specialize in pressure washing and soft washing services, gutter cleaning, roof cleaning, deck maintenance, and more! We can pressure wash and soft wash exteriors of homes or businesses, driveways, walkways, sidewalks, fences, decks, parking lots, etc. Our mission at Guardian Power Washing is to utilize our life-long local knowledge and work hard every day to provide our customers with exceptional service. We strive to become the number one power washing company that people turn to in protecting and increasing the value of your most important asset. Check out all the services we offer below and call -- or-- click to schedule a free estimate today!

All Brite House Wash Inc

We have the experience and the expertise. We only do power washing related services, and we will be here for years to come. We stand behind our work and are only a phone call away. Additional DBA - All-Brite House Wash.

06/11/2020

We have nothing but great things to say about this company! Jonathan made the entire process easy from start to finish. We had our home painted and we were very pleased with the service! The workers were very courteous and checked with us throughout the process. They were very thorough with their work and paid close attention to detail to help us achieve a beautiful transformation! We could not ha...

Description of Work
Exterior house painting

Category contractors,pressure washing,house painters

Thank you so much ! We are happy that you are pleased with our services! Thank you for letting us take care of your home!

04/30/2018

Good. Completed as promised. Answered any questions promptly.

Description of Work
Exterior wood replaced where needed and whole outside painted. Replaced a large window.

Category replacement windows,pressure washing,woodworking,house painters

12/13/2017

Employess were prompt, professional, very courteous and conscientious. Hard workers. Management was responsive and always ready to help in any way possible. I highly recommend this company and its employees.

Description of Work
Outside painting, repair to gingerbread trim and posts and repair work, including replacement of some, to cedar shakes.

Category woodworking,house painters

12/01/2017

From the very beginning, meeting with Jonathon, until the end, the job went very smoothly and just as discussed. The workers were prompt, on-time, and worked very hard to finish the job. We were extremely impressed with the amount of prep work that the was done, which let me know the job would be of the highest quality. The end product is great, as our house looks brand new. We especially liked th...

Description of Work
Repairs to dormers and other exterior woodwork were necessary before painting the exterior of our home.

Category pressure washing,woodworking,house painters,roof cleaning

09/25/2017

After many different stains over the years I decided to have Dependacoat paint the deck with their guaranteed warranty for paint adhesion and long wear. They sanded and primed deck and painted with special product. During warranty time any repair was quickly looked at and fixed. They have one of the most courteous owners, Jonathan Vick. He goes even beyond normal requirements for customer satisfac...

Description of Work
Painting of large deck and stair and rails.

Category decks,house painters

07/26/2017

Excellent Service from beginning to end.

Description of Work
Power Wash two story home

Category pressure washer

02/20/2017

All work had to be done from a ladder. In addition, several places on the soffit and fascia had sufficient weather damage that it needed to have the wood replaced, which they did prior to painting. They masked expertly so the finished product was meticulously detailed. They ensured that every window was operable after the job was done. It required 2 guys a whole week to do the complete job. Previously, I've had to have this painting done every 5 to 7 years. I'm normally a do-it-yourself-er, but I'm getting too old to be working from a ladder. So while these guys aren't cheap, it is now a project that will never again come up on my screen. I could have used vinyl or aluminum, but I wasn't ready to downgrade the look to "trailer-quality". I like the richness of the wood framing.

Description of Work
I live in a 2-story house. I hired them to paint the second story windows (10 of them), the soffit and fascia, and the cupula.

Category woodworker","house painter

02/15/2017

Dependaroof was hired to repair leaks in the existing roof at a cost of 15,000.00. There is evidence that the roof was coated but the original leaks still exist causing damage to the interior of the house. This company has been called about the same problem approximately eight times and the problem has not been resolved. We are terribly disappointed that we are delayed in getting this house move in ready for our homeless Veterans.

Description of Work
Dependaroof was hired to repair a leaking roof on 948 D'Antignac Street (housing for Veterans)

Category house painter

10/06/2016

I was out of the country when the package arrived. It was accepted by a secretary at the office. She basically just signed and paid no attention to the condition of the package which the driver put in the back room of the office. When I first viewed the package it was evident there was damage - several indications of rough handling and most telling, there was paint on the outside of the package which had leaked through one of the seams. I called UPS before continuing and was informed by them to take extensive pictures of the package prior to opening and during the opening process. I did so. The package was specifically designed to ship gallon cans with partitions between on the interior and additional cushioning on the outer walls. The package displayed several obvious notices including - "fragile", "liquid", "handle with care". Two of the cans had paint exposed around the seals and paint had spilled into the package as well as having escaped to the outside. I provided the pictures to UPS, provided a copy of same to Mr. Francis along with the above information. I was told by UPS that they would resolve the issue with Mr. Francis. In the meantime, Mr. Francis sent two additional gallons of paint at his own expense to replace the two that were damaged. I was again out of the country for a couple of weeks and upon returning contacted Mr. Francis regarding resolution of his claim. I was shocked to learn that UPS denied his claim and paid nothing. I offered to share his cost of providing the two additional cans of paint. He very graciously refused my offer. I would definitely recommend DependaCoat LLC for its product I would offer greater support for Mr. Francis and his commitment to service and fair dealing, which was unfortunately the exact opposite of the position of UPS. While it is not infrequent that merchants are fair and provide good service, it is rare in my experience to deal with someone who goes above and beyond to make certain that he/she has not only provided a quality product, but borne the brunt of losses caused by no fault of their own so that the customer is made whole. Mr. Francis epitomizes that commitment.

Description of Work
Paul Francis, Sr. at DependaCoat LLC sold me four gallons of specialized paint which is not carried by most paint stores and outlets. He offered a very fair price with shipping and handling. The merchandise was shipped immediately via United Parcel Service..

Category house painter

09/07/2016

My experience with Depend-a-coat, specifically Jonathan Vick was the best experiences that I have ever had with a contractor. He was extremely knowledgeable about the product and did an excellent job explaining what was entailed start to finish. They were able to start earlier than we originally expected which was great. The guys working on our house wore identifiable shirts with the company logo each day. They were very professional and polite. They cleaned up at the end of each day and the work was complete in just over a week. The work was so very detailed that I could not have asked for better work. I am very particular and anyone that knows me would testify as such, so this is truly high praise. I was not turned off by the price. I thought that it was fair for what I was getting (a lifetime warranty on their work, no more pressure washing mold off the house and creating faded or discolored areas where the pressure washer had been, all the ugly cracks in my stucco was gone and I could not detect where they had to fill it in). The color matched perfectly and I have raved to everyone just how great this experience was. I never had a hard time getting Jonathan on the phone and I have called him in the evening well past regular business hours. My husband and I are beyond pleased with the work and the customer service that we received before, during and after the work was completed. Marsha F.

Description of Work
Armorex Architectural Coating to our stucco home and our sunroom.

Category siding contractor","pressure washer","stucco contractor","house painter

Roof Cleaning, Roofing. Siding. Stucco. Windows