Crosby Roofing & Seamless Gutters LLC

Founded 1989 • With Angi since December 2013

4.4

3070 Damascus Rd. Suite D

Augusta, GA 30909

Crosby Roofing is a family owned and operated business and Georgia’s most dedicated roofing company. We have been professionally installing and repairing roofs in Georgia for more than 25 years. We focus on residential and commercial roofing GA and service all your roof repairs, re-roofing and new installation. Roofing your home may seem like a large undertaking. We would like to provide you with information and put you at ease with the process. We understand and respect our customer's concerns, and their need for privacy. We strive to not only install the highest quality roof with utmost craftsmanship, but to get it done in the shortest period of time possible. Thus minimize stress for the homeowner. To every job, we bring the man power and modern equipment needed to get the job done right, and get it done quickly....

10/08/2020

Ray W.

The person providing us with an estimate was on time and very conscientious in helping us to select the type of gutters and the best color to match the townhouse's exterior. The office staff we dealt with were very pleasant and professional as well. The installers arrived on time, went over all of the details of the job with me before they began, performed the work quickly and left the work site immaculate. In a time when low quality and high prices has become the norm, it was a pleasant surprise to work with a organization which was professional and provided quality work for a fair price. We are very pleased with the Augusta branch of Crosby Roofing and Seamless Gutters and I would not hesitate to recommend this company to either family or friends.`

Description of Work
Gutter and downspout installation on townhouse

Category gutter repair

06/26/2020

Myra S.

It was painless, Richard and Duncan are great guys, you can tell they care about their customers and their satisfaction. HIGHLY RECOMMEND. Roof looks great, very satisfied from beginning to end.

Description of Work
Shingle replacement

11/21/2019

Alan W.

This company put a metal roof on my house in August. It started leaking in October and as of 21 November is leaking in at least 3 locations. They have come out several times but have not yet fixed the roof that they put on my house. I had the roof inspected yesterday, and am attaching pictures of what the inspector found wrong. I provided the inspection report to the company over 24 hours ago (as of this writing) and they have not responded. Keep in mind that this roof is 3 months old. I have more pictures, but I'm limited to 10. I'll end this review (for now) by quoting their website: "There are plenty of people who say they can fix your roof, but you shouldn't let just anyone up there!"

Description of Work
New Metal Roof Installation

04/08/2019

Jasen G.

Showed up for the estimate and never heard from again. Repeatedly called the office and the guy doing the estimate. Zero response. Won't recommend or use them if they can't even bother to get an estimate to you.

Description of Work
Roof Repair and chimney flue work.

02/25/2017

Karen W.

10/17/2016

DJ G.

Services were completed as requested and anticipate all went well. We are active duty military and are not located in the same state as our home. We did everything over the phone. Crosby Roofing and Gutter repair were very professional and reliable.

Description of Work
Replaced some loose and missing shingles on our roof.

Category gutter repair,roofing

06/15/2016

Johnny H.

11/19/2015

S L R.

Following days of torrential rainfalls, our roof started leaking again (we'd had repairs done over a year ago..NOT by Crosby). We found Crosby Roofing in an online search and called and spoke with the congenial owner. He told us originally it might be two weeks before they'd be able to fit me in (this rainy weather is good for their business but bad for us). We scheduled an appointment for him to stop by and see the roof and discuss our options. He arrived on time. I emphasize this fact because he is one of the VERY few businessmen I've found that actually does what he promises. He climbed the ladder to survey the situation and took lots of pictures to show us. A simple patch job was NOT an option. The original roofer had done a terrible job twelve years ago and our current shingles were basically sliding off the roof. Richard gave us a price we could live with then gave us the really big bonus news that his crew was working on another job within walking distance of our home so they'd be able to do our roof within the next day or so. He told us they'd be here between 7:30 and 8 AM and damned if they didn't actually arrive on time ! The crew was professional and efficient and worked until it was too dark to actually see...and they finished everything, including the cleanup. Richard came by this morning to do a walk-around and to collect his fee. I'm absolutely thrilled with him and his company. I HIGHLY recommend this company.

Description of Work
Replaced the entire roof, chimney flashing and attic vents

01/12/2014

ricardo B.

Very satisfied Service provided : Full roof replacement performed November 2013 Service performed in Aiken SC Difficulty: Medium due to slope and height Time of completion: One day as promised Me and my wife are very satisfied with the services provided, Services provide were professional from start to finish. Quote was very detailed and really appreciate that Crosby's agent took the time to review and to answer/explain all the elements of the quote. He even provided a sampler of shingle's colors to make an informed decision. The quote was very detailed covering material type, estimated time of service, cleaning and even an upfront cost of additional material/labor cost in case there was damage not visible such as rotten wood. Crosby was the best quote of three local contractors who offered comparatively identical material and services and after doing my own research it was very competitive for the surrounding counties. Foreman called me with one week advance of agreed service date to confirm, and were very accommodating to reschedule as siding /painting repairs were behind due to weather. The day of the service the roofing team showed up on time, I appreciate they gave me an hour ahead call to be ready, they initiated work immediately upon arrival and completed work in just seven hours despite been a very cold day ,the team only took two small breaks. I will like to add they were very respectful to my property to myself and neighbors. Job was uneventful other than some rotten plywood that was replaced and some poor flashing (fireplace) that they kindly replaced with no additional cost. After work was performed Crosby gave me an after service visit to make sure we were satisfied. Which we were. As mentioned we are very satisfied and have not had any problems with roof despite we experienced two severe storms after the roof is completed. Only reason I do not give them a perfect rating is that a couple of emails ( request invoice for final payment) to their office were not answered for almost 12 days, very likely due to the Christmas holidays. PS: please feel to contact me if you have a question of my experience with this vendor at ricardobrisenoa@gmail.com

Description of Work
New Roof

02/18/2013

Cynthia F.

Great job on the roof but they lack a little in the cleanliness department. Overall I am still happy with Crosby and would recommend them anytime.

Description of Work
Did well on the roofing. When they installed ridge venting over my attic they left saw dust and wood chips all over everything. Had I known they would be doing that I would have covered some my things to protect them from all the debris. Their clean up could have been better. Apart from those two minor complaints, they did well. My roof looks great and they knocked it all out Iin one day.

Daniels Gutters

Cantey Foundation Specialists

Cantey Foundation Specialists is a trusted foundation repair company providing residential foundation repair, crawl space repair, wood rot replacement, and concrete slab leveling throughout South Carolina and Augusta, Georgia area. Our focus is to provide homeowners with permanent, affordable solutions for their damaged foundation. As a locally owned and operated company, we give our clients the personalized service they deserve when it comes to maintaining a secure foundation and a safe home.

Humbled Roofing & Restoration

We provide our clients with the best roofing services and materials available. We are committed to our clients' needs and satisfaction and want to show you how we separate ourselves from other contractors with the level of service and attention we give to our customers

American Express, Discover, MasterCard, Visa, Check, Financing Available

Roofing, Gutters, Vinyl Siding, Leaf Guard Installation, Gutter Cleaning, Attic Ventilation, Debris Removal, Storm Shutters, Soffit & Fascia.