Brian's Installations LLC

Founded 2000 • With Angi since August 2010

Brian's Installations is an experienced general contractor you can trust. We have built a solid reputation in the community for our outstanding attention to detail and superior customer service. Additional E-mail - info@brainsinstallationsllc.com...

Premier Appliance Of Augusta

Premier Appliance Of Augusta

For professionalism, excellence, and timeliness in every service turn to Premier Appliance for the finest appliance repair in Augusta, GA. We only do Appliance Repairs and are do not Install Appliances. Since opening our doors, we've been committed to delivering the highest quality service and paying close attention to working efficiently while communicating clearly and concisely with every client. Our mission is simple — to provide high-quality service in a timely manner. Our team caters to each project's specific needs to ensure excellence in all that we do. For more information or general inquiries about our appliance repair services in Augusta, GA, feel free to get in touch with us today for your appliance diagnostic service and remember diagnostic fees are waived when you hire us. Certified by manufactures Viking, Electrolux, Sub Zero, Frigidaire, Bosch, Scotsman, Thermador, and More. $25 Off all repairs for Military and First Responders.

Offers by Premier Appliance Of Augusta on Angi

09/02/2014

The provider was chosen because he had an overall good rating. However, there were many reports of no show with regards to the provider.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
The provider did not do anything because he was a no show for the appointment.

CATEGORY remodeling

I tried to contact customer due to being help on a prior job. Want to reschedule. Never heard vack from customer. I do apologize for any inconvenience.

06/10/2014

Never used this guy for repair as he couldn't return a call or find a moment to take down my information.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I contacted him on three separate occasions for a price estimate on a door casing. He would tell me that he didn't have his calendar on him to schedule an estimate and would call me back. I waited three days and called him again and he said that he was on a job and needed to call me back. That again happened the third time. If he didn't want the business, he could have just said so.

CATEGORY remodeling

05/15/2014

My experience with Brian's Installations LLC went very good. He was very courteous and very willing to help. He is knowledgeable. His prices are fair.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
He did my countertops.

CATEGORY countertops

04/18/2014

It was good and I didn't have any problem with them. They were not as expensive as the other folks in the area. They were nice.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I used Brian's Installations to check my air conditioner. They replaced a couple of parts.

CATEGORY heating & air conditioning/hvac

03/14/2014

a small piece of cardboard jammed into a cabinet to hold a shelf in place rather than a wood piece.  When we called him to repair this shelf he did.  I could never recommend Brian's Installations after this experience.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We contracted with Brian to refinish existing cabinets and install new cabinets and countertops in the kitchen.  We also talked with him about putting in new flooring if all went well with the cabinets.  Unfortunately, it was not a good experience for us at all.  When he brought in the new corner cabinet, it was at least a foot taller than all the cabinets in the kitchen and just didn't look right at all.  Only after arguing with my elderly mother did he agree to rebuild the cabinet correctly.  He also bolted an antique pie safe directly to the wall without any permission from us.  I couldn't believe it. Now this piece of furniture has holes in the back of it.  I will say that they did do a nice job painting the cabinets.  However, we were surprised to find

CATEGORY countertops,remodeling,woodworking

I am in shock to hear this. Let me see hear. The cabinet that they said was to big was marked on the wall and discussed with them up front. they also signed the contract with the specific dimensions. Once we brought it in the [removed member name]mother,([removed member name]), became very verbal. so we discussed that that was what was agreed on the contract. Expalined to her that we would fix it ...

Residential & commercial general remodeling, tiling, wood flooring, kitchen & bathroom remodeling, cabinet & counter-top installation, carpentry, mantels & trim, wood floor installation & repair.