Brian's Installations LLC

Founded 2000 • With Angi since August 2010

Brian's Installations is an experienced general contractor you can trust. We have built a solid reputation in the community for our outstanding attention to detail and superior customer service. Additional E-mail - info@brainsinstallationsllc.com...

A & H Electric Company LLC

We here at A & H Electric Company, LLC, take pride in our work, and always pay attention to the minor details. Our customers know they can rely on us no matter what the project may be. We always go the extra mile to ensure the job gets done correctly the first time around. Our knowledge and experience is unmatched in our field. Call us today for your next electrical project!

Voltz Electrical Service

At Voltz Electrical Service, we believe in quality on time every time. We specialize in residential and commercial troubleshooting, service and repair. Voltz has been a trusted contractor in the CSRA for over 20 years. We welcome all your electrical problems - no job is too small! We are licensed, bonded and insured in both Georgia and South Carolina. Call us today!

Jan Coleman Painting

I've been painting for 25 years. I am 60 years old. Myself and my helpers are not alcoholics or drug users. I am a Christian women. I give free quotes also.

09/02/2014

The provider was chosen because he had an overall good rating. However, there were many reports of no show with regards to the provider.

Description of Work
The provider did not do anything because he was a no show for the appointment.

Category remodeling

I tried to contact customer due to being help on a prior job. Want to reschedule. Never heard vack from customer. I do apologize for any inconvenience.

06/10/2014

Never used this guy for repair as he couldn't return a call or find a moment to take down my information.

Description of Work
I contacted him on three separate occasions for a price estimate on a door casing. He would tell me that he didn't have his calendar on him to schedule an estimate and would call me back. I waited three days and called him again and he said that he was on a job and needed to call me back. That again happened the third time. If he didn't want the business, he could have just said so.

Category remodeling

05/15/2014

My experience with Brian's Installations LLC went very good. He was very courteous and very willing to help. He is knowledgeable. His prices are fair.

Description of Work
He did my countertops.

Category countertops

04/18/2014

It was good and I didn't have any problem with them. They were not as expensive as the other folks in the area. They were nice.

Description of Work
I used Brian's Installations to check my air conditioner. They replaced a couple of parts.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

03/14/2014

a small piece of cardboard jammed into a cabinet to hold a shelf in place rather than a wood piece. When we called him to repair this shelf he did. I could never recommend Brian's Installations after this experience.

Description of Work
We contracted with Brian to refinish existing cabinets and install new cabinets and countertops in the kitchen. We also talked with him about putting in new flooring if all went well with the cabinets. Unfortunately, it was not a good experience for us at all. When he brought in the new corner cabinet, it was at least a foot taller than all the cabinets in the kitchen and just didn't look right at all. Only after arguing with my elderly mother did he agree to rebuild the cabinet correctly. He also bolted an antique pie safe directly to the wall without any permission from us. I couldn't believe it. Now this piece of furniture has holes in the back of it. I will say that they did do a nice job painting the cabinets. However, we were surprised to find

Category countertops,remodeling,woodworking

I am in shock to hear this. Let me see hear. The cabinet that they said was to big was marked on the wall and discussed with them up front. they also signed the contract with the specific dimensions. Once we brought it in the [removed member name]mother,([removed member name]), became very verbal. so we discussed that that was what was agreed on the contract. Expalined to her that we would fix it ...

Residential & commercial general remodeling, tiling, wood flooring, kitchen & bathroom remodeling, cabinet & counter-top installation, carpentry, mantels & trim, wood floor installation & repair.