A Gunn Company

Founded 2001 • With Angi since April 2013

3817 Clanton Road

Augusta, GA 30906

We do custom bars, tile backsplash, tile walls & flooring, install windows & doors, wood fencing also have all your home improvement needs. We take all forms of payments...

12/14/2015

Harold H.

Description of Work
Service performed

Category handyman service

05/25/2013

Elizabeth R.

I recently purchased a home with an addition to the back. The addition's face wall ran vinyl siding all the way to the ground, sitting on wood. Needless to say the wood was old and rotten. I did have proper cinder block support under the addition, however. Mr. Alan and his brother Darryl, as well as another associate came to my house and pulled the vinyl off about 5 feet up. They then removed all of the rotten wood sitting on the ground. They cut the wood up to about the 5 foot mark. Next they laid a footing and built a cinder block wall up as should have been done originally when the addition was built. They stuccoed the outside of the wall for me. Three vents were included as per code. Mr. Alan also informed me had seen some termite activity in the old wood so that I could call my termite company to come check it out. The three men finished the job in 6 hours, no lunch break. Mr. Alan came the next day to pick up the old wood and haul away. Overall, I couldn't be happier with the work completed. A Gunn Company is 100% professional, reliable and highly skilled. I plan on hiring them to replace some older wood under the original house. As a side note, I paid $500 up front, and the $1500 upon completion of the job, per Mr. Alan's request. I felt very comfortable with this arrangement. I highly recommend this company to others.

Description of Work
Mr. Alan removed the improperly built exterior vinyl wall to my addition and replaced with cinder block and a stucco covering.

Category handyman service, masonry

Spencer Meyn Construction

My name is Spencer Meyn im 32 I've been in the construction trade since I was a teenager. I recently moved to the city of Hartwell from Atlanta. I can perform nearly any remodeling tasks including. Kitchen and bathroom remodels, decks, lights and other electrical fixtures, plumbing, light electrical, framing and more. Look forward to working woth you on your projects!

Hammock's Heating & Air and Maintenance

Small business starting out. Coming in strong and slashing competitors prices. I've been in the industry over 10 years. I work on everything from hvac to mounting tv's to replacing ceiling fans. Water heaters, disposals. Small company consisting of 3 Brothers that can do anything and wouldn't hurt a fly. Hard working and very passionate about our business

THE ROMAN GROUP, LLC

Kitchen and Bathroom Renovation from start to finish. We work with Investors, Retail, Designers and more. No job is big or small. We offer high quality service and design for a great price. Don't sacrifice your dream kitchen and bathroom. We have been working in the industry over 5 years. We have helped several retail owners reach their dream kitchen and investors get the highest returns on their investment.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, PayPal