We will sanitize the workspace and all areas touched
We accept remote payment

Service First Pros

Founded 2017 • With Angi since August 2017

1393 Duncan Ln

Auburn, GA 30011

Service First Pros is a customer service first company that specializes in heating & air-conditioning. When you need heating & cooling help in Northeast Georgia and surrounding areas let Service First Pros make your needs a priority. The skilled team of HVAC experts are true professionals who are excellent at what they do and always ensure top quality service, workmanship, and care. They will work with you and your family, scheduling services around your schedule and treating your property as if it were our own. With over a decade of industry experience, the team understands that putting you at the forefront of everything we do is important. After all, our family at Service First Pros is committed to helping yours. Call the company today to schedule your service! We offer 24/7 emergency repairs....

06/02/2022

Garrett B.

Zack was great. Put in an emergency request on AL at 1815 and by 1816 someone called and talked me through getting set up as a customer. Price was reasonable and Zack was at my house within the hour.

Description of Work
Repaired AC capacitor

05/11/2022

Michelle O.

Service First Pros tech was great. One of my AC Units was not working properly and I had the wrong air filter in my two units. A blower cleaning was needed. We have use Service First Pros exclusively for the past five years. We have no worries about our HVAC systems at all knowing they are a phone call away.

Description of Work
HVAC Maintenance and Tuneup

04/12/2022

Sean S.

Great! Deen was awesome the nicest tech I ever had. We recently switched services and found service first pros. Called them for a general check. Showed me pics of all my HVAC and furnace systems and educated me on best equipment to utilize for max energy efficiency. I will use Deen for all my future services!!

Description of Work
HVAC service check

04/08/2022

Tina C.

Perfect as always. Marcus and Chuck went above and beyond expectations.

Description of Work
Duct work and additional air returns.

03/03/2022

MIMI S H.

Arrived as promised and meticulously installed new compressor, evacuated system and replaced refrigerant. Ran systems (heating and cooling) for sufficient length of time to make sure everything was working properly. I have my maintenance with them and highly recommend them. They go above and beyond.

Description of Work
Replaced A/C compressor.

01/25/2022

Sonja J.

So Chuck Norris, yes Chuck Norris came to my home and did an amazing job. He was very personable and professional. Not only did he help me with my HVAC system, he also gave great advise on other adjustments to my home. He spoke directly with my home warranty people, he was able to answer all their questions and was patient enough to wait for a call back (twice) to ensure that I would get the max amount for my claim. He also gave great options for financing and was able to call his manager directly to work a payment plan out for me. I was in good hands with Mr. Chuck Norris. Thanks again, I would definitely use this service again and again. Sonja J Lawrenceville, GA

Description of Work
A ductless system

09/17/2021

Jonathan M.

Had to reschedule after some issues first time out but besides that everything went well.

Description of Work
Routine HVAC check for maintenance.

08/30/2021

Daniel S.

Great considering the circumstances. Chuck came, took his time, checked everything and made sure I understood what was wrong and why. Liked him a lot, he was easy to talk to and I instantly knew that I could trust him.

Description of Work
Air conditioner wasn't working.

06/29/2021

Jessica H.

Deen was awesome to work with! He diagnosed the issue quickly and was able to fix within a couple of hours and now my AC seems to be running like a charm. He was super personable and professional and I would highly recommend both him and Service First.

Description of Work
AC Repair & Service

06/09/2021

Stephanie D.

They were prompt, friendly and efficient!

Description of Work
Replaced basement HVAC

06/08/2021

Kymberly _.

My upstairs unit went out during the 1st week of June and I was real nervous finding the right honest person to help me. I was referred to another company on my downstairs unit and they ended up replacing my furnace. The job done was horrible and the service was worse. Luckily I found Service 1st Pros and their reviews were raving. I was impressed with my next day scheduled visit. Chase was my service expert, he was professional, friendly and knowledgeable. He assessed the issue quite quickly. Great news it was a quick easy fix at a great price. As a new raving customer, I will continue to use and refer Service 1st Pros. Thank you Josh and Hillary for building that wow experience with your team.

Description of Work
AIr Conditioning Repair

06/06/2021

chris W.

As always, the service provided by Service First Pros was excellent and efficient. Their response time is the best anywhere.

Description of Work
A/C summer tune up

02/19/2021

Kerry K.

HVAC maintenance, cleaning, and repairs

Description of Work
It was great! We have three furnaces and 3 AC units for the three levels of our house. 2 gas and one heat pump. We bought the house recently. Everything is 10 years old, and it did not previously receive regular maintenance checks. Daniel did a very thorough job checking everything and letting us know the true condition of everything. He provided about 70 pictures of the “before” with gauge readings and problem areas. He provided another 20 pictures afterward that showed how everything had been improved. After we agreed on the steps to be taken, he dropped everything and did all the maintenance and repairs the same day, taking several hours. About 4 capacitors needed replacing, 3 easy start kits, and several other safety switches and upgrades were truly needed. The whole system needed cleaning and sanitizing due to some mold. He ended up going beyond what was promised and included some other work that was also highly beneficial. We were very impressed with Daniel’s positive attitude, his professionalism, knowledge and competence, and humble service.

02/08/2021

Thomas J.

Furnace started with estimates on work that needed to be done.

Description of Work
Furnace not working.

01/13/2021

MIMI S H.

Chase arrived on time, told us each step he was taking and cleaned up after himself. Very polite and knowledgeable, highly recommend Service First Pros.

Description of Work
Chase cleaned my AC unit inside and out to remove mold and mildew buildup, applied anti-bacterial agents to vents and unit and installed a heavy duty filter that will probably only need to be changed every 8-10 months (we have two dogs, otherwise, filter would be changed annually).

Category excavators, heating & air conditioning/hvac

12/29/2020

Racheal S.

Chase Moon was very professional, attentive to detail, and thorough. He is Pleasant to work with. He performed his task, and then took the time to explain and answer questions we had. We are pleased with his service and with our overall experience with this Service First Pros. Great Job!

Description of Work
Inspection & Estimate

12/10/2020

Michael M.

Ben was great very helpful and extremely knowledgeable.

Description of Work
New furnace

09/13/2020

Lloyd L.

Armando came within the time frame agreed upon. Did prompt work and showed me what he did. Bill was not cheap but was agreed upon. Will continue to use SFP.

Description of Work
clean drain, empty drain pan, install capacitor

07/24/2020

Wayne and Tareka H.

Brian contacted us right before he arrived giving us a heads up he would be arriving, on time mind you. He was EXTREMELY professional. We are currently social distancing which prevented contact however, he was very respectful and understanding. We communicated via phone. He walked us through the entire process. He was knowledgeable, courteous and efficient. At the end, he educated us on a subscription service we immediately signed up for because of our satisfaction. Not only will we use them again, they are now our sole servicer. I cannot thank them enough. I would HIGHLY recommend this company!

Description of Work
Air conditioner coils cleaned

07/23/2020

Stephen S.

Honest, courteous service and first class AC unit repair work performed on 7/23/20. Other contractor recommended AC Unit replacement. Karl diagnosed the problem within 30 - 45 minutes. The problem was fixed and tested 2 hours later. We signed up for the annual maintenance package.

Description of Work
AC freon leak repair

07/13/2020

Terrika W.

Josh was fantastic! He was incredibly thorough, he took video and pictures, and he explained everything in a way that it made it easy for me to understand. For those of you that want to understand the work that's being done go with Service 1st Pros!!! I literally had two other technicians come to my house about a month apart and neither one of them diagnose the problem accurately. If you care about service and you care about excellence go with Service 1st Pros!!!

Description of Work
Replace AC unit and Furnace

05/30/2020

Lynne T.

The entire experience was a positive one and I would highly recommend Brian and Service First Pros to anyone in need of reliable, knowledgable, friendly, professional HVAC service! Thanks again Brian and the very personable scheduler for getting us connected in a timely manner.

Description of Work
Air conditioning service

05/26/2020

MIMI S H.

I was very impressed with the technicians that came to my home, the A/C unit is in the attic and they spent a fair amount of time going over everything, took photos of work that needed to be done and showed the photos to me so I could see for myself. They came back the next day (parts had to be ordered) and did the repairs promptly. They also cleaned up the insulation pieces after themselves and I liked the terms of their service plan.

Description of Work
I have an ecobee thermostat that told me my A/C unit needed to be serviced, so I looked on Angie's list and found Service First Pros.

05/18/2020

Jae S.

It went very well, l am happy with the service provided by technician by the name of Daniel Williams.

Description of Work
Fixed the freon gas leakage on over 20 year old AC unit.

04/19/2020

Dawn M.

It was wonderful, they were professional, knowledgeable, polite and gave us a reasonable price

Description of Work
Installation was originally done wrong

All In One Septic

We specialize in septic tanks, inspections, system services, repairs, 24/7 emergency services, sewer services, and more! We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out all the services we offer below and call -- or-- click to schedule a free estimate today!

Energy Consulting Services, LLC

Energy Consulting Services (ECS) is located in Castleberry Hill just south of downtown Atlanta. We are experts in resolving comfort issues and reducing energy usage in homes and apartment complexes. We believe that doing the right thing for the environment is also the right thing for your bank account. We specialize in conducting energy audits to determine where a home or building is losing energy. We then make recommendations based on our findings. We work closely with our sister company Better R Value Insulation so they implement the high priority improvements identified in the audit report in order to make the structure more energy efficient and comfortable. ECS is a top rated Georgia Power contractor and part of the service we provide is to ensure that our clients get maximum rebates available in order to maximize return on investment. Our recommendations are very specific to our client's specific needs. ECS files all rebate paperwork to ensure our clients actually receive their rebate check in a timely fashion. For Angie's List members, we will take 10% off the cost of the audit if you mention this when you call in to schedule the audit. At ECS, we make a point to answer our phones whether you are a new or existing client. We also recognize that your time is valuable and we do our best to hold to our appt time or call if we are going to be even a few minutes late. ECS also has an Earthcraft Technical Advisor on staff and we are happy to certify your single family or multifamily Earthcraft project.

Offers by Energy Consulting Services, LLC	 on Angi
    Cool Masters Heating and Air Conditioning

From a simple air conditioner tune up to furnace installation, Cool Masters Heating and Air Conditioning is the local expert for HVAC repair, installation and maintenance. From Atlanta to Lawrenceville, GA, their licensed technicians have served hundreds of satisfied customers .

Offers by Cool Masters Heating and Air Conditioning on Angi

Veteran Owned & OperatedVeteran Owned & Operated
    Se Habla EspañolSe Habla Español
    24/7 Service Offered24/7 Service Offered
    CR110291
    11/30/2021
    Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, Financing

We offer a wide variety of Heating, Cooling and Plumbing services such as AC repair & installation, heating system services, and indoor air quality services.