Accurate Restorations

Founded 1996 • With Angi since January 2012

4.3

We are an IICRC-certified 24/7 emergency water removal and flood damage / Flooring company. We are experts at dealing with the insurance claim process to make the process easier and less stressful for our clients. We also specialize in the restoration and or repair process with licensed plumbers. As part of the rebuild process we also have an in-house flooring company to accommodate all of your flooring needs. We specialize in carpet, hardwood refinishing, tile, shower installs and repairs along with pre-finished hardwood, laminate floors and lvt or luxury vinyl tile floors....

American Property Restoration

American Property Restoration Inc. is a full-service disaster restoration company delivering 24/7 emergency response and swift remediation results to Residential, Commercial, Industrial, and government properties. APRCAT staff has been in the business of restoration, remediation, abatement, consulting, and construction for a combined total of over 75 years. Our service professionals have both the academic and project management experience necessary to deliver cost-effective solutions within a timely manner.

Pure Protection

Pure Protection specializes in Commercial, Residential and Automotive Disinfection & Protection as well as Mold Remediation, Mold Inspections & Mold Testing. With 20 years of Indoor Air Quality experience, Pure Protection is sure to offer you the very best of Disinfection Services. Our 3-Step Process is EPA & CDC approved and the agents we use to treat Mold & Mildew, Viruses, Bacteria and most importantly the Novel Coronavirus are located on the N List to kill COVID-19. All agents are environmentally safe and people & pet friendly! We are certified in Mold Inspections and Mold Remediation for commercial and residential spaces.

Offers by Pure Protection on Angi
Clymore Mold Remediation

New Special - $200 off complete mold remediation!!! Stop Sneezing and Sniffling in Your Home! As an Angi's Super Service Award Winner 5 years in a row, we are a mold remediation business that is fully licensed & insured. No two mold problems are exactly alike, which is why we'll tailor a plan to address your specific needs. You don't need to search far and wide to find a reputable mold remediation company-look no further than Clymore Mold Remediation.

Offers by Clymore Mold Remediation on Angi

10/20/2016

Excellent. They did a great job and the floors were perfect. They completed the job on schedule with no problems.

Description of Work
I had termite damage resulting in the installation of new hardwood floors. This company refinished my hardwood floors in my kitchen and family room.

Category hardwood floor

08/22/2014

Tim and his crew dried our first floor out, removed the hardwood, dealt with our insurance company, and listened with a patient ear as I freaked out about all of it. He was professional, reassuring, and prepared. I was calmed by his confidence that all would be made well. Floor installers finished us up on the 27th. They moved the last bit of furniture back in for us - even my vertical grand piano...

Description of Work
I'd just got back in to town from a weeklong conference. My dog was not not allowing me to sleep late that morning, which is out of character for her chocolate lab self. I couldn't cajole her into letting me lie there. She Lassie-d me to the top of the stairs where I began to hear what sounded like a waterfall. This was not good. I'm not SUPPOSED to have a fountain coming from the water supply line that goes to the downstairs toilet... No telling how long it had been spouting, but I had about an inch of water downstairs. Turns out hardwood floors + 1 inch of standing water + 3-ish hours = a tearful chat with Tim Townsend. (Also turns out Spongebob Squarepants has nothin' on kitchen cabinets for sponge-like efficiency.) Bless Tim's heart. He dropped everything and ran over with his water-sopping tools, stopped the leak, quickly removed trim and the bottom bits of cabinetry, removed all the furniture, and left little red robot-like creatures blowing their hot breath in my torn-to-pieces kitchen to dry out the tile. He saved our kitchen floor, and he remediated all the damage that was done very quickly and very professionally.

Category flooring contractor,water damage restoration

05/26/2014

I had some water damages from a burst pipe that goes to the second floor bathroom, which lead to damages in the first floor wooden floor. In order to access the burst pipe, the plumber had to make several holes in the dry wall as well as breaking the tile wall in the second floor bathroom. Tim was recommended by the plumber to restore the damages. He was very patient throughout the whole process. ...

Description of Work
Replace the bathroom tiles, repair dry walls, and replace wood floor.

Category ceramic tile,drywall,flooring contractor,hardwood floor,plumbing,water damage restoration,interior painters

05/09/2013

Gave.

Description of Work
My plumber called him when he discovered a leak from bathroom to dining room. We did not know him, the owner. Tim. He put a drying device in our home that basically pumped air into ceiling that a fan could have done. We had never had a leak like this before so we trusted his diagnosis and treatment. He encouraged us to file a house insurance claim and tried to convince the inspector and us that it was over 30K worth of damage and that we needed to retile. (Later realized it was a simple caulking issue but he wanted the business). He was encouraging us to tear up our entire expensive bathroom at a huge inconvenience and cost to us. When insurance only gave us 2K, he took almost all of it stating that he had come out several times to check the "fan" drying out our ceiling. He was very aggressive in many ways. As we were waiting to hear from insurance, he rudely sent us a note saying that he would send us to collections, with no bill, no warning and not even 30 days past due! He then insulted my wife as I felt she did not need to deal with him anymore when he became hostile, blaming the difficulty on collections on her.

Category water damage restoration

24/7 Emergency Water Removal, Water damage restoration. Also specialized in all flooring for over 20 years, including, carpet, tile & stone, showers,baths and kitchen floors. Flooring - hardwood floor refinishing, prefinished hardwood floors, laminate flooring and lvt or luxury vinyl tile. Mold removal, lead paint removal - asbestos removal - drywall, painting, trim, granite countertops, cabinets.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express