Accurate Restorations

Founded 1996 • With Angi since January 2012

4.3

PO Box 7

Auburn, GA 30011

We are an IICRC-certified 24/7 emergency water removal and flood damage / Flooring company. We are experts at dealing with the insurance claim process to make the process easier and less stressful for our clients. We also specialize in the restoration and or repair process with licensed plumbers. As part of the rebuild process we also have an in-house flooring company to accommodate all of your flooring needs. We specialize in carpet, hardwood refinishing, tile, shower installs and repairs along with pre-finished hardwood, laminate floors and lvt or luxury vinyl tile floors....

10/20/2016

Katherine E.

Excellent. They did a great job and the floors were perfect. They completed the job on schedule with no problems.

Description of Work
I had termite damage resulting in the installation of new hardwood floors. This company refinished my hardwood floors in my kitchen and family room.

Category hardwood floor

08/22/2014

carla S.

Tim and his crew dried our first floor out, removed the hardwood, dealt with our insurance company, and listened with a patient ear as I freaked out about all of it. He was professional, reassuring, and prepared. I was calmed by his confidence that all would be made well. Floor installers finished us up on the 27th. They moved the last bit of furniture back in for us - even my vertical grand piano!

Description of Work
I'd just got back in to town from a weeklong conference. My dog was not not allowing me to sleep late that morning, which is out of character for her chocolate lab self. I couldn't cajole her into letting me lie there. She Lassie-d me to the top of the stairs where I began to hear what sounded like a waterfall. This was not good. I'm not SUPPOSED to have a fountain coming from the water supply line that goes to the downstairs toilet... No telling how long it had been spouting, but I had about an inch of water downstairs. Turns out hardwood floors + 1 inch of standing water + 3-ish hours = a tearful chat with Tim Townsend. (Also turns out Spongebob Squarepants has nothin' on kitchen cabinets for sponge-like efficiency.) Bless Tim's heart. He dropped everything and ran over with his water-sopping tools, stopped the leak, quickly removed trim and the bottom bits of cabinetry, removed all the furniture, and left little red robot-like creatures blowing their hot breath in my torn-to-pieces kitchen to dry out the tile. He saved our kitchen floor, and he remediated all the damage that was done very quickly and very professionally.

Category flooring contractor, water damage restoration

05/26/2014

Hsiang-Jer T.

I had some water damages from a burst pipe that goes to the second floor bathroom, which lead to damages in the first floor wooden floor. In order to access the burst pipe, the plumber had to make several holes in the dry wall as well as breaking the tile wall in the second floor bathroom. Tim was recommended by the plumber to restore the damages. He was very patient throughout the whole process. He came to my house several times to show me the tile samples and wooden floor samples. I am very impressed with his efforts! At the end, I was able to find the styles of wooden floor and bathroom tiles that I liked. He finished the job within the estimated time frame. Whenever there is minor issues that I noticed, he corrected it right away. He is very responsive to my request! He did an outstanding job replacing my entire first floor wooden floor, repair and painting the drywall, and installing new tiles in the bathroom (I wish I can post the pictures here, the end result looks amazing). The whole process went very well and I was extremely happy with the job he did and was glad I chose him to repair the water damages.

Description of Work
Replace the bathroom tiles, repair dry walls, and replace wood floor.

Category ceramic tile, drywall, flooring contractor, hardwood floor, plumbing, water damage restoration, interior painters

05/09/2013

Jeff H.

Gave.

Description of Work
My plumber called him when he discovered a leak from bathroom to dining room. We did not know him, the owner. Tim. He put a drying device in our home that basically pumped air into ceiling that a fan could have done. We had never had a leak like this before so we trusted his diagnosis and treatment. He encouraged us to file a house insurance claim and tried to convince the inspector and us that it was over 30K worth of damage and that we needed to retile. (Later realized it was a simple caulking issue but he wanted the business). He was encouraging us to tear up our entire expensive bathroom at a huge inconvenience and cost to us. When insurance only gave us 2K, he took almost all of it stating that he had come out several times to check the "fan" drying out our ceiling. He was very aggressive in many ways. As we were waiting to hear from insurance, he rudely sent us a note saying that he would send us to collections, with no bill, no warning and not even 30 days past due! He then insulted my wife as I felt she did not need to deal with him anymore when he became hostile, blaming the difficulty on collections on her.

Category water damage restoration

Centurion Contracting

Our professional team is ready to meet your home remodeling needs.

B.I.G. Painting

Quality and Professionalism that is second to none - With B.I.G. Painting you can rest assured that the job will get done the right way the first time. We aim to provide our customers with the best quality and customer service possible for their painting project. With every job, we come out at your convenience to take measurements and gather the details of everything you need done. We provide an official estimate on-site with a timeframe and price. You can count on our company for professional workmanship that will add to your home's value. We are a local, veteran-owned company that services East-Atlanta area. We are uniformed and fully insured, and we keep a clean and safe job site. Every project has a multi-point quality inspection before the final walkthrough with you to ensure that every nook and cranny is up to standard. Every job has a lead painter and a Production Manager so you always have multiple points of contact. We look forward to working with you!

Offers by B.I.G. Painting on Angi
    EGEJ Painting Inc

At EGEJ PAINT INC, your satisfaction is our main priority. Since our business started, quality has been our focus. By working with the best materials in the industry and employing the most experienced and meticulous contractors, we are able to deliver solid and long lasting solutions for everyone. Owners, Steve and Michelle are committed to excellence in every aspect of our business. We uphold a standard of integrity bound by fairness, honesty, and personal responsibility. Our distinction is the quality of service we bring to our customers. Accurate knowledge of our trade combined with the ability is what makes us true professionals. Above all, we are watchful of our customers’ interests, and make their concerns the basis of our business.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express

24/7 Emergency Water Removal, Water damage restoration. Also specialized in all flooring for over 20 years, including, carpet, tile & stone, showers,baths and kitchen floors. Flooring - hardwood floor refinishing, prefinished hardwood floors, laminate flooring and lvt or luxury vinyl tile. Mold removal, lead paint removal - asbestos removal - drywall, painting, trim, granite countertops, cabinets.