The Piedmont Roofing Company

Founded 1998 •

3101 Cobb Pkwy SE

Atlanta, GA 30339

We complete exterior work only (No need to enter home)
We will sanitize the workspace and all areas touched
We offer estimates and quotes using video calling
We accept remote payment

Family owned and operated since 1998. Our differentiation is our people and our shingle roof-only focus. We have crews and project managers that have been with us between 5 to 20 years. This is extremely unique in the roofing industry. This allows us to guarantee to you that high quality crews and project managers are working on your home. We take our craft serious and you will notice the difference when you get a free roof assessment or free quote from The Piedmont Roofing Company. Another differentiation for Piedmont is that we focus strictly on residential, asphalt shingle roofing. Many contractors do multiple trades (gutters, siding, etc). For something as important as your roof, consider a specialized contractor that focuses only on roofing. We perform over 300 residential roof projects annually with a large portfolio to showcase. Piedmont Roofing values integrity, quality, and service above all else. We provide free inspections/assessments to customers for insurance claims. We meet with your insurance claims adjuster without any obligation or money up front. Learn more of our story at piedmontroof.com. We look forward to serving you!...

roofing (8)

10/30/2020

Hello Neighbors, Recently my wife and I had the "pleasure" of buying a new roof. We had an absolutely terrific experience with The Piedmont Roofing Company which we ultimately selected. With such a big and important purchase we received quotes from a number of companies, but ultimately focused on Quality and Trustworthiness. We could just tell from all of our interactions with them him how genuine...

Description of Work
Roofing

Work Completed On 10/30/2020

07/17/2020

They were great. Showed up on time, completed job in a timely manner, cleaned up after themselves. The quote they gave me was what I paid. Couldn't be happier. My Mom needs a roof and will be using them again. They where professional and friendly, seemed to be concerned that I was happy with job. Thanks Piedmont Roofers

Description of Work
Replaced roof

Work Completed On 07/15/2020

04/02/2020

It went great. Excellent work.everyone was wonderful.

Description of Work
new roof on house and different material for the carport and porch.

Work Completed On 03/27/2020

08/07/2019

I was having an issue with water entering my soffit and after several futile attempts to make a repair myself, I called the experts. Jonathan gave me a practical solution that only cost me around $20 and didn’t try to press me to perform the work. He spent his time to ensure I had a solution at no benefit to himself. I am a year or two away from a total replacement and thy will be getting my busin...

Description of Work
Roof / gutter repair

Work Completed On 04/12/2019

08/01/2019

They have done a good job. They did a great job. They did what they said what they were gonna do. They finished it in a timely manner.

Description of Work
They replaced my roof.

Work Completed On 01/07/2019

Thanks Mr. [Member Name Removed]! Piedmont Roofing takes a lot of pride in the work we do, so we're grateful for your review. We hope you have a great summer out on the lake!

07/29/2019

They were wonderful. I don't had any issue with them. They were on time, picked up after themselves, very professional, and very thorough.

Description of Work
Full roof replacement.

Work Completed On 01/15/2019

Thank you, [Member Name Removed]! As a family owned and operated team, we value every job we put our name behind. Our crews who have been with us for up to 20 years have been a big part of this quality. We're grateful for your business!

07/29/2019

It was great. They were very quick to respond when I called, they came out the next day. The personnel were very knowledgeable and repaired the roof quickly. They were friendly and the pricing was reasonable.

Description of Work
Roofing repair.

Work Completed On 05/10/2019

Thanks, [Member Name Removed]! Our Roof Technician has been with us for 20 years! He knows all the nuances and complexities better than anyone out there when it comes to diagnosing and resolving roof repairs. We're grateful for your business and review!

07/29/2019

It was great. He's a very straight forward person. They arrived when they said they gonna arrived. They did it for three dyas. They worked well together and didn't left any mess.

Description of Work
Roof replacement.

Work Completed On 07/10/2019

Thanks, [Member Name Removed]! We enjoyed our time working with you. As a single roofing-only contractor, we enjoy focusing on the details of every shingle roof installation we complete. We're grateful for your review!

Roof Replacements, Roof Installations, Roof Repairs, Roof Inspections, Asphalt Shingle Roof Replacement, Shingle Roof Installation, Asphalt Shingle Roof Repair

Metal, Gutters, Siding, Windows