SUPERB WINDSHIELD REPAIR

Founded 2004 • With Angi since May 2008

300 Galleria Pkwy

Atlanta, GA 30339

We'll repair your windshield ding, chip or crack without replacing the windshield. We work within our climate controlled shop to ensure prompt service and optimal results. Most repairs are finished within 30-minutes while you watch. The Atlanta Cobb Galleria Office Park has been our proud home since 2004. Our actual storefront is located within building 300 underground parking deck G....

05/28/2019

Eugene L.

Two days ago, my brand new VW Beetle sustained a very unsightly "bullseye" chip in the windshield. I immediately researched a number of auto glass companies offering to repair this sort of damage in metro Atlanta. Digging a bit deeper, however, revealed that Superb Windshield Repair was the only firm that focuses solely upon repairing windshields; they don't replace them. When I called for an appointment, it was scheduled promptly, and I was met at his shop by the owner. The craftsmanship and care that went into fixing my damaged windshield are hard to find these days. This repair was done professionally by a very experienced technician. The quality of the work is superb. I recommend this company to anyone who truly cares about having their damaged windshield fixed by a true pro.

Description of Work
Windshield chip repair

05/29/2017

lewis L.

Repair was excellent. Also, the owner made himself available to perform the repair on a Sunday afternoon (during the Memorial Holiday weekend).

Description of Work
repair a bulls eye in windshield

04/07/2016

Michael B.

After doing some research on what to do about the stone chip on the windshield of my Mercedes Benz, I concluded that a quality repair would be much better than replacing the windshield. A factory windshield installation is much better than having a field repair with an aftermarket windshield. The quality of the seal, trim and glass is best from the factory. So I researched windshield repair in the Atlanta market and found Superb Windshield Repair through Angie's list who had very high marks from his clients. Other web search sites gave them high marks as well. My preference was to have the work performed in the facility of the repair house to ensure quality and Superb is one of the only firms that perform the repair in their facility. I live 45 minutes from the Galleria location of Superb Windshield Repair, but I am very glad I made the drive. LeBron, the owner of the long established firm actually performs the work himself. He is a master at his craft and made a high quality repair that is barely visible. I am very picky about my car and I am very happy with the end result. The shop is a little tricky to find, but well worth the trouble if you want a quality repair at a fair price. I will recommend LeBron and Superb Windshield Repair to my friends. Michael

Description of Work
I had a windshield chip repaired.

Category auto glass

Our small business understands the value of giving a great experience to each customer. Word of mouth is powerful and reviews lead the way for us. Thanks!

03/21/2016

Lindsay V.

While driving on the highway, something (a rock? other debris?) hit my windshield and created a small chip/crack (just under the size of a dime). Google estimates that chip repairs of that size can cost from $70 to upwards of $200 to repair, so I was relieved when I called Le-Bron at Superb Windshield Repair and gave me an estimate of $75. Le-Bron was available to see me right away even though I could only arrive right at his closing time of 7 p.m., and he did a great job repairing the chip - the crack/chip is still a tiny bit visible, but it looks like a tiny spec or two of dirt - quite an improvement, I thought. I was so happy with his service that I gave him a tip. Another perk of going to Le-Bron's shop (Superb Windshield Repair) is that it is actually quite magical despite its very suburban/commercial environs - it is filled with plants, esoteric paintings and sculptures, uplifting reading, and...an interesting man with uncompromising standards of quality.

Description of Work
Windshield chip repair

Category auto repair,auto glass

We insist on providing a comfortable technician work and customer waiting environment. Thanks for giving others a heads up.

02/01/2016

Glenn C.

There was a small chip in window. He fixed problem without charge.

Description of Work
Small chip in window

Category auto glass

We charge in accordance with the service rendered. Thanks!

10/16/2015

Gordon K.

I was very pleased with his honesty. He could have easily told me to sit in the waiting room while he "fixed" a non-existent windshield chip and then charged me.

Description of Work
I went to him thinking I had a chip in my windshield. He informed me that is actually hardened sap. He then washed my windshield so he could inspect it better. Since no repair was needed, he sent me on my way with no charge.

Category auto repair,auto glass

Superb Windshield Repair just treats its customers the same way we want to be treated. Our next customer was also an Angie's List member with the same sap issue instead of a real windshield chip. Honesty is best.

10/10/2015

Eileen L.

I made an appointment and Le-Bron was waiting for me when I got there. I pulled my car into the bay and he got right to work. It took approximately 1/2 hour to fix the chip. When I look at the windshield now, I can't tell that there was ever a chip there. Le-Bron was professional and pleasant. If I am unfortunate enough to get another chip or crack, I will go right back to Superb Windshield Repair.

Description of Work
Superb fixed a chip in the windshield of my car.

Category auto repair,auto glass

Superb Windshield Repair is truly committed to providing exceptional results. Thanks for sharing your views.

06/16/2015

quomika A.

A rock hit my windshield while driving on the interstate. I didn't think anything of it because I initially did not notice any chips. By the time I come from work (8 hrs later), a long crack already spread across my windshield. The insurance company would have deemed it unrepairable and suggest replacement. Mr. Lebron was very meticulous in repairing my crack. He was also very informative on the steps he was performing to repair the crack. I can tell without a doubt that he truly enjoys this line of work and it shows in his craftsmanship. I would definitely use him again if needed and would highly recommend his services.

Description of Work
Windshield Repair ( Long Crack on a Nissan Pathfinder)

Category auto repair,auto glass

Our crack repair is reserved for the proactive customer that would have also repaired a windshield chip. They understand that it is not wise to wait until the original windshield chip spreads. Therefore, our added efforts make good business sense. Thanks.

03/08/2015

Kathy D.

As I passed a road repair site, a small stone hit my windshield, creating a quarter-sized chip. I called Superb Windshield and got a Saturday morning appointment. Although the location is a bit difficult to access on a Saturday when the lower levels of the parking deck are closed, it is worth the trip. Mr. Blanton is very personable and professional. It took about an hour to repair and I enjoyed watching the process and talking with Mr. Blanton. His price was reasonable and the chip is now almost invisible. I highly recommend Superb for any windshield cracks or chips.

Description of Work
He repaired a small chip in the windshield of my 2007 Toyota Sienna.

Category auto glass

We do our best to preserve the beauty and lifetime of automotive windshields. When this structural repair is properly done, it shows. Thanks, Le-Bron

01/29/2015

Dennis H.

One was deep into the glass and all are sealed and hardly noticeable after repair. Excellent job!

Description of Work
Repaired 3 windshield stone chips.

Category auto repair,auto glass

We specialize in the art of truly restoring the structural integrity stone damaged windshields. This is how we show our appreciation and respect.. Thank you, Le-Bron

Midway Auto Repair

Car repair in Alpharetta GA is getting more expensive every day. Stop WASTING money on automobile repairs! The other shops have tried and tried. We don't just try. We find the problem, then we fix the problem we guarantee your vehicle can and will be fixed! If your vehicle fails to operate properly, drive it or we can tow your vehicle to our facility where it will receive The Highest Quality Service Possible from the most qualified technicians. All repairs carry a limited 12 month / 12,000 mile warranty We employ ASE Certified mechanics We always provide an estimate for approval before repairs We always provide you with a complete explanation that makes sense

Parker & Son Screen & Glass Inc

We offer close one-on-one personalized customer service. We specialize in computerized design services so you can see your Kitchen or other Cabinetry project before you purchase it. We provide superior workmanship from our select teams of professional installers, all with proven track records. We are very proud of our level of personalized service with polite and courteous sales staff, designers, and installation teams. We offer a diverse line of Semi-Custom to Fully Custom Kitchen, Bath, Furniture, and Office cabinetry and we are an authorized distributor/dealer for 9 different quality manufacturers. We offer 100% all wood cabinetry on most lines, a Lifetime warranty on selected lines, and 1 year complete workmanship warranty on every job. We have convenient payment options through our partners GE Financing for Visa/MasterCard, and for qualified buyers we offer “ 6 months same as cash “. Besides our outstanding reviews on Angie’s List, we have an A+ rating on the Better Business Bureau. You want the best for your family so you need to call the best, PGT Cabinets.

Auto Glass
    Auto Service

At our climate controlled shop, we ensure proper windshield ding repair, windshield chip repair and windshield crack repair. We are the master of the highly sensitive windshield repair craft.

windshield replacement, window replacement. window regulator repair, windshield resealing, mirror attachment, mobile service, insurance claims.