SOUTHEASTERN HEATING & AIR CONDITIONING

Founded 2000 • With Angi since July 2005

4.2

3119 MARJAN DR

Atlanta, GA 30340

Specialized Heating and Air Conditioning Company...

10/02/2012

Radford S.

They are a very busy company. They can handle emergencies but they will tell you if they can't meet your time frame.

Description of Work
I have used Southeastern over that last 7 years. In the last year they hired an office manager. That has really helped with scheduling and responsiveness. The quality of the work is the highest but not the most expensive. The quality of the work is the highest. We tried several over companies and found them to be at best mediocre.

07/23/2012

Christopher H.

I'm new to angieslist.com though I've been using Southeastern for about 9 years and was shocked to see a negative score. They have always been, prompt, courteous, neat and reasonably priced. They perform preventive maintenance on three homes for me and have the best prices around for this service. Their techs (I've met several over the years) are ALWAYS top notch service professionals. The turn around time on the rare occasion that I or my tenants have had no A/C was very impressive.

Description of Work
Most recent experience was for preventive maintenance service at three homes in mid-town Atlanta. $270 was for all three.

07/10/2012

Jeffrey K.

One AC unit stopped working over the weekend. I was referred to Southeastern Heating and Air Conditioning by someone who raved about their service and honesty. I called on Sunday and spoke to Tony, the owner, who said they should be able to schedule the service call the next day. I called Monday morning and Tony said they could fit my service call in between 2 other jobs. He fully explained the trip and diagnostic fee and the types of checks they would perform to identify the problem. As the unit is only a few years old, he explained how they would check the warranty if replacement parts were needed. I felt like he gave me a very good summary of what they would do and I had a very clear idea of the costs involved. He then gave me a 2 hour window and said he would call me 30 minutes out. Turns out they were running ahead of schedule which was great. I had a 30 minute notice before the crew arrived. The two crew members arrived and they quickly performed some diagnostic tests and identified the pump failure very quickly. They cleaned it and gave me the option to try it now that it was clean to see if it might continue to work or replace it. Not wanting another surprise outage, I opted for a replacement pump with no hesitation. I liked how they explained the choice, showed me how the safety switches work on the pump and gave me the info to make an educated decision on the purchase. They then explained some basic AC maintenance tips that I didn't know and I asked them to proceed with cleaning the condenser coils and performing regular maintenance checks on both our units. The crew was polite, had booties to wear, worked quickly and were very pleasant, even after braving the 100+ degree temps in the attic and outside. They even made sure to roll our hose up very neatly on the cart after using it for the outside unit cleaning. I would highly recommend Southeastern Heating and Air Conditioning and will not hesitate to use them in the future or refer them to others.

Description of Work
Replaced a condensate pump that had failed and shut one AC unit down. Washed condenser coils, changed filter, flushed drains and checked cooling performance on both units.

10/20/2011

adam P.

see

Description of Work
This company installed a new HVAC and ducting work for my townhouse. For service calls, I had to make repeated requests to get a service call. After I finally got them out here to perform annual servicing, I had issues a few weeks later that took two months to get them to return. Upon returning, they unplugged the thermostats and plugged them back in. Told me everything was fine and charged me $150. I have since been waiting over a month for requested estimate to complete vent work in my basement.

07/08/2005

BRANDON S.

FIT ME IN ON SAME DAY AS CALL. CALLED BEFORE COMING OVER. ARRIVED WHEN SAID HE WOULD. EXPERIENCED AND COMPETENT PROFESSIONAL. REASONABLY PRICED.

Description of Work
SERVICE CALL, DIAGNOSTIC OF NON-WORKING SYSTEM, REPLACEMENT OF DEFECTIVE AND BROKEN PARTS.

Premier HVAC Mechanical Corporation

Premier HVAC Mechanical Corporation is a 2nd generation company, backed by 35+ years of expertise. We provide reliable heating, air conditioning, and indoor air-quality services in residential and light commercial markets. Steve West, owner, began his training in his youth, first mentored by his dad and grandfather, the best in the business. Steve and his dad built a business based on honesty, reliability, loyalty and providing service with the utmost integrity. Steve ultimately took over the family owned business and ventured to the Metro Atlanta area where Premier will continue to service its new customers with the same values as it has for decades. We service all makes and models of HVAC systems, such as: + Amana + American Standard + Bryant + Carrier + Goodman + Heil + Lenox + Rheem + Ruud + Trane + Whirlpool We offer our customers the Premier HVAC Comfort Maintenance Program(CMP), as it is a vital part of maintaining the efficiency and warranties of all air conditioning and heating systems. Being an elite member of our CMP, you will experience priority service when scheduling appointments as well as discounts on repairs, equipment and service call fees. We focus on educating and guiding customers based upon our vast experience in determining which heating or air conditioning system best fit their needs. We also offer germicidal/UV lights to control bacteria and mold, furnace humidifiers, dehumidification systems, and electronic air-cleaning systems. In addition, we specialize in servicing and installation for multi-family apartments. We are a small company with big service goals.

Offers by Premier HVAC Mechanical Corporation on Angi
    Ragsdale Heating, Air & Plumbing

Family owned & operated. Additional contact names -Chris Ferguson, Lynn Blackburn, Jason Ragsdale, Art Ragsdale, Debbie Leboff, Tammy Driskell & Tricia Strickland. Additional Email - aor@ragsdaleair.com. Award winning.

Chad The HVAC Butler

Thank you for taking the time, and giving us an opportunity to take care of all of your Heating and Cooling needs. We are a family owned and operated company. We work on all brands of equipment and types " package units, heat pumps, duel fuel, hybrid fuel and strait Air conditioners. Mention Angie's list : Service calls $60 and no after hours fees! Equipment inspections 1st system $65 and each additional $45! All systems that are installed receive free April Aire filter and time of install and that's a $400 value. Thank you very much for your time and have a wonderful day, Chad

TROUBLESHOOTING, REPAIR AND INSTALLATION OF AIR CONDITIONING, HEAT PUMPS, AIR HANDLERS, FURNACES, HUMIDIFIERS, AIR PURIFICATION, DESIGN AND FABRICATON, RENOVATIONS AND ADDITIONS.